Does Veeky Forums think Training Masks actually work?

Does Veeky Forums think Training Masks actually work?

Oh my god do they work.
I've never felt the burn so much in my Zumba class until I started wearing one of these.

If raising your red blood sell count is the goal, yes they do.

Save yourself the cash and just breath through a straw

If raising your chromosome count is the goal, yes they do.

Just look at this guy>blood sell count

If I were to pull off his mask, would he die?

Are you stupid or something?

We can only hope.

It would be extremely painful.

He's a big guy

F O R Y O U
O
R
Y
O
U

Idk bro. I only use them for the aesthetic.

I've started wearing one during my workouts, I've also switched to a pure vegan paleo diet, and I do nofap.
I've only been doing all that for 4 days and already I look like pic related

For your workout, are you doing P90x or Insanity?

I do a combination, PinsanityX

I get it, you're thinking "Damn how cool would it be to train on top of a mountain like Batman, but my gym doesn't have any mountains in it, what am I paying $60 a month for?" But the masks don't simulate training on mountain, they simulate training while breathing through a straw not on a mountain, for the cool price of way too fucking much. The plus side is I know you're a huge fucking tool without you even having to open your mouth, and if you did the mask would obscure your speech, so +2.

Give it a rest guy who looks like crackhead Bane.

2 or 3 scoops of vegan green leaf superfood cmon?

Short answer: no.

Longer answer:

1. Masks make it harder to breathe. That doesn't mean they're changing the partial pressure of oxygen, does it? I am not huge into chemistry/biology but it doesn't seem like they would even do that.

2. It's live high, perform low. Wearing the mask for an hour a day when you're performing/training is the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do, isn't it?

I dunno though, maybe they're just slightly retarded and not fully retarded.

Nigga, it takes several months of homeostatic regulation for your RBC's to use O2 more efficiently, and that's if you're living in high alt environments the entire time. Cosplaying Bane 3x a week in the gym isn't gonna get you results.

Did you see any Olympian use these masks in their training? Any pro athletes, triathletes, nfl, nba, etc?

The answer is no.

You will learn how to use the ripple at least

So you look a moron that was killed by 5'9 chink. Great, you're the perfect faggot.

Tell me, why does he wear the mask?

Because apparently he thinks simulating asthma is the same as training in Denver.

>2015+1
>not making mad financial gains selling your red blood

>Does Veeky Forums think Training Masks actually work?

They make it harder to breathe during a workout.

Which will reduce the volume and intensity of your workout.

And you won't sleep in the mask, so your body won't adapt to a daily stimulus...

So I would dare to say that it is pants-on-head-retarded for 99.9% of the training population.

I laughed for like 10 minutes straight

Nice work

They work as much as Jason Blaha works.

I'm fully convinced you faggots post about these just to attract the baneposters

It will attract baneposters though
But on the downside, it will attract autists
>Inb4 they're the same thing

>Breathing air at normal pressure trough a small hole.
>Breathing low pressure air normally.
Those two are not the same.

What if you wore it throughout the day everyday and only took it off when you worked out?