Hey guys I'm like 230 pounds and I'm trying to lose about 60 by Halloween

Hey guys I'm like 230 pounds and I'm trying to lose about 60 by Halloween.

I went out and got myself some gym clothes, running shoes, protien bars and water.

I've cut sugary drinks out along with most fatty foods.

I'm doing about 1 hour of cardio and 1 hour of misc muscle shit at the gym everyday.

Do you think I'll lose it by then?

Doubt it, you might be able to lose 30-40lbs maybe more if you did a PSMF.

>I went out and got myself some water

>I'm trying to lose about 60 by Halloween.
Trolling?

It's physiologically possible to lose 60 lbs in ~75 days. Especially since you get noob starting bonuses.

You just need to drink a gallon of water per day, eat a lot of minimal calorie salad, take multivitamins, and keep your caloric intake under 400 calories/day. Basically you can eat unlimited salad mixed with reasonable quantities of croutons.

If you don't want to go on a death march diet then just follow the sticky.

Nope.

Extremely thick skulled and stubborn.

Time to suffer then.

Cut your leg maybe?
kek just joking.

3xweek FBW
3-4xweek cardio
Dont eat dorritos, McDonald, drink lots of water.

you have pretty hair user :3

It's definitely possible to lose the weight by then... But realistically speaking, if you've grown accustom to this laziness and gluttony it's going to be incredibly unlikely that you're going to posses the willpower needed to lose all this weight. Basically you're setting yourself up for failure

I was at the gym for two hours today and I decided to do all this two days ago.

I got the will power

I can't stop laughing

Confirmed troll.

Thanks baby

Don't cut out fats humans Run off fats stop carbs

Excuse me I'm a fat fuck that's never ran a mile in his life, what's an fbw?

doing a juice fast you probably could

That's a stupid idea

Will I die

depends on how much u eat

Only if you give up

If you're not looking to get Veeky Forums, I've heard crystal meth helps with extreme weight loss...

count calories you autist

if you want to lose 60 by halloween (not gonna happen) eat 1500 calories a day and you'll probably lose like 40 at most

Fuck you nerd

full body workout.

>count calories you autist
a sentence that just doesnt make sense.

If you really want to do it (and you don't have the willpower because this plan allows for NO cheating at all, you need to count EVERYTHING you consume)
Eat 1500 cals a day... MAX
Also you get more satiety and full if you eat less carbs. Fresh veggies, meat, eggs. Spinach / tuna is filling and good. No dressing if you are really so stubborn.
Cardio every day, morning and night.
LIGHT lifting 3 days a week.
If you stick to this perfectly (and you won't) you could get halfway there ish, maybe a bit more.

dude... 60 by halloween is possible, but hard, VERY HARD, you must be very estric on your diet, do 3 hour workout at least every day and if it's posible go to a nutritionist

strict*

Buzz your hair while you're at it

I'm reporting back on Halloween.

I'm so fucking ready

Are you willing to weigh out everything you eat every day?
Do you want some tips?
These worked to keep me feeling full with less but I never went so suicide mode as you.
Do lowish carbs, like 40 max a day
Spinach, green beans, pea pods, carrots, are all mad filling for the low cal. Eat a handful with each meal for max fullness, then just add some meat like a can o tuna or half a chix breast.
Skip breakfast. You can usually make it to lunch before you even really feel hungry. Then lunch is the above food and the same for dinner.
COUNT AND WEIGH for best results or at least TRACK your calories.
Good luck.

i give it a week before youre back on the couch drinking mtn dew and whiping cheeto dust all over your mothers furniture.

there is a reason you ended up like you are to begin with

To add to my last post.
GET MORE SLEEP
Give you more willpower, lowers cortisol which makes you hungry
YOU CAN'T SKIP A SINGLE MEAL OR WORKOUT
If you cheat once shit's all downhill for this sort of suicide bullshit.
Prep your food. Eat those green veg BEFORE you are full starving so you don't just give in to hunger and go to Mc Dicks
Is almost certainly right, but I sort of want to believe.
Is hope such a bad thing to have?

Screenshotted for future reference.

Thanks a lot for your help dude this is gunna be awesome.

A week?

Golly thanks.

Also go fuck yourself dr pepper or die.

Two 300 bags of salad leaf mix, a grated carrot, one or two diced tomatoes and four small tins of tuna/salmon. Sprinkle some spicy seasoning (no sugary/fatty sauces) and chuck it in a big plastic container and bam there's your food for the day. Eat as necessary.

This shit kept me at 12kg's under my normal weight for fights, kept that up for about a year before I changed it up

Done fuckin deal

How about taking a healthy approach to weight loss you dense motherfucker?

Don't tell me what to do

Remember to activate your almonds.

So far, I've got snow peas, green peas and spinach.

Trying to find canned fish right now

Holy shit the madman is doing it.
Ur already farther than many fatties get.
Go for a run or walk if ur joints hurt first thing tomorrow

I already spent two hours at the gym today. I could only run about .75 of a mile but I'll change that real quick

Let's get it on fellas

Don't do muscle building and cardio in the same day, you'll burn yourself out.

I did mostly cardio.

Little bit of chest and arms.

Holy shit fiber one bars are fucking terrible aren't they?

C'MON OP WE BELIEVE IN YOU, DON'T LET US DOWN!

OH ITS ALREADY BEING DONE.

ILL REPORT BACK EVERY WEEK.

This is legitimately the most psyched I've ever been by something on the internet

Godspeed OP, you're a fucking treasure

Snow peas are delicious once you remove that stem.

You'd need about a 2.7k deficit per day for 80 days to achieve that. Which isn't going to happen unless you run at least 6 miles a day with minimal food

Lol op did u read the nutritional information?
Give em to a homeless

I've learned quite a bit from you guys.

Thanks a ton for being so informative and inspiring.

I'll post next Friday with progress updates.

Hope to see you all there!

If you're looking to lose weight fast, you will probably fuck your knees jogging the distance required to drop the weight, if you can even drag yourself outside more than 3 times a week.

Start taking Glucosamine sulphate if your putting an ounce of pressure on those knees. If your knees or shins hurt, stop, running injuries are so bad you want to avoid them even if it means stopping for a week.

Get a decent used road bike, or a hardtail bike if your near trails. Forget your half marathon fantasies and do 20 miles 4 days a week cycling for first 2 weeks. And move it up to 30-50 miles a day 4-5 days a week.

Got a car? stop using it. You now cycle everywhere within a 20 mile radius and walk everywhere within a 2 miles radius.

Can't afford a bike/helmet? Stop paying car insurance, sell your car and buy one fatty. You can have your car back when your 190lbs.

Don't have a car, well sell that phone, get a cheap one.

You can drop serious calories cycling for 2-3 hours at a time.

Fellow Fatty here OP, I've lost 50 pounds since February, gotta stick to the diet and the excercise. I eat oatmeal for breakfast and salad for dinner, light meats and veggies for dinner. Gallon of water a day, lots of lifting, creatine and whey. We're all gonna make it breh.

Salad for *lunch, same principle!

don't forget to rest, get lots of sleep and focus when it's time to work.

Oh btw, girlfriend wants to go out for sushi.

Fish is okay in moderation right?

under 400 a day?

>trying to go full aushwitz

you may lose the weight by Halloween with this Sub-Saharan diet but your metabolism is fucked unless you want to eat like a rabbit the rest of your life

Damn bro you bought the whole store

Op how tall are you?

Manlet sized.

Almost 5'11.

Just stocky as fuck

>60 lns in 10 weeks
Dude set your bar a little lower or youll be discouraged and give up

I never quit.

Speaking of quitting.

I also stopped smoking.

It's been two days cold turkey.

It can become grating, try 6 days of 2 hour workouts a week, for 6 months, the roids help but it's mentally draining

Dattebayo