Last pic before before I start my bulk how did I do

Last pic before before I start my bulk how did I do
> also general cbt thread

Self righteous bump

do what ? looks like the average teenager body

so are you going to start lifting too?

This. I had the same body at 14-years-old, OP. Nothing magnificent.

What about looks teenage at all? When I was a teenager I was skinny fat as shit

I had this body when i was in my mothers cunt

>bulking before halloween
You have all winter to bulk.

Why not get laid on halloween?

It is like the one night a year when gains and gains alone can nab you a>8/10 drunk slut.

Except maybe raves and festivals and shit, but even that implies similar musical tastes and mentalities

> lifting for women

What wear if still dyel?

6'0
160lbs

>tfw only started incline press a month ago

> sorry about your haircut

> sorry about your haircut

>tfw only started incline press a month ago

There are no upper chest workouts. Your entire chest contracts together

I had this body when I was in your mother's cunt

this cbt sucks

It's a dead thread at this point

I need feedback, pls, 5 months, 5'10"

Seriously I'm desperate for any feedback

Jesus fuck, sauce on that gif?

Don't listen to You look good now. Bulk and look better.

Nice shoulders

qT face

5'9
Cut or bulk?
Do I have gyno?

you have fat

Cut that shit

you have anterior pelvic tilt
you have forward shoulders and neck
you have what I have
basically you have terrible posture
do you sit all day?

How do I fix this annon

Back against a wall

Press heels, butt, back, shoulders and head against the wall. Hold for 30 seconds

Do this every morning to "check posture"

If walking around during the day, find a wall to do the same and reset your posture. Form better habits

Posted yesterday and one guy replied suggesting I cut, just wanted to get a second opinion to confirm that's what I should be doing; I'd planned to slowly gain until the new year to bring up my shit-tier lifts but if I'm looking too fat I don't want to be strength-maymaying myself.
5'11" 182lbs
140/230/275/325 for 5

Work on your lats and upper traps. You look like you either dont pull heavy enough or pull too heavy. Avoid bent over rows in favour of movements that let you seriously load your mid and upper back. Yates rows would probably serve you well, do them seated with a cable if you want, just get the angle right so that you can feel your lats pull and get a bit of a burn in your traps.

I don't do bent over rows but I do cable rows. Tbh I tend to feel them most in forearms which means I'm doing it wrong, I'll need to work on the angle. I'd been curious about yates rows but the idea of bicep tearing kinda put me off; I'll maybe look into them, as well as upping the volume on my chins; I only do 3x5 weighted at the minute.
What would you suggest in terms of bodyweight? I've got some image issues so can't honestly tell if I'm too fat or too small

traps

Are you retard? You think woman will close her legs when he sees you are not 10% bodyfat? You have to look ripped with clothes on to get laid.