That guy who calls himself fit but can't even run a mile without getting out of breath

>that guy who calls himself fit but can't even run a mile without getting out of breath

Might as well be obese

Other urls found in this thread:

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Running is for small guys when they offend BIG GUYS

>thief steals something when you're not looking
>waddle after him

Thieves only target beta small guys

> that cross country runner who gets winded on a bicycle in 30 secs

That's me

Fuck mountain biking man

Riding uphill literally kills my thighs

fuck man running is always something i've had trouble with. that's what i get for only lifting and nocardio.

i dont know how to run

There's no running general so I'll post here

Will this help me improve my 1.5 mile run time?

1.5 mile run as warm up

The at least 6, 400m repeats at a 1:30 pace

post pics fatass

yes definitely. along with consistent steady runs

Anything else I can do?

I have a little more than a month before a test

haha delustional retard

Test for what

what defines out of breath? having to lie down? My route is 1.5mi and I breath fairly heavily for about 3-5 minutes when finished.

>that cyclist that falls out of a death march before the first mile

psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm

Is this the /run/ thread?

Okay, I'm running 5miles three times a week and I go slow as shit.

Just letting you know.

1.5 mile run test

military? how much time do you have

Little over a month

to run the 1.5, how much time

12 minutes

i started at nothing and went to 1.5 in 10 minutes in maybe 2 or 3 weeks at 5'11 150 running every other day. unless you are really fat you shouldn't have a problem

What was your routine

I'm 5'10 160

I put on my shoes and left, I would walk when I got tired. After about a week and a half I no longer needed to walk run walk run and could jog the entire way. After a few weeks I could do my typical running pace. My left knee hurt the after the first week and so i looked at some running videos on youtube about how to land your step

If you can't do 5k in under 30 mins you're definitely not fit.

I do it in 28 minutes and I am incredibly unfit

Which means you're navy or airforce. Chill the fuck out, it's too easy.

exactly

Are you sure you were running 1.5 miles in 10 minutes?

That's pretty fast

I have the opposite problem

Doesn't sound like it. I've run a mile in around 7-8 minutes even when I'm not in great shape.

That would be a 12 minute 1.5 mile though

way different

>spend long amount of time jogging
>lose gains in the process
Or
>use a sauna at 165 for half an hour 3 times a week

Wow that was a tough choice

But that was with having done basically no exercise for a few years. If someone's actually training hey should be able to hit the ten minute time.

How does a sauna improve cardio

DELETE THIS

I got 32 on that test. Confirmed for assburgers.

If you "run" a mile and aren't out of breath at the end, you weren't trying very hard...

You're right it was probably it's more like 15 min. I use run/jog interchangeably. i meant to say my typical jogging pace. I never used a stop watch or anything but I would leave my place around 9:45pm and as I started to pick it up I noticed I would be back home before 10pm.

I just followed the couch to 5k thing. You getting to 12 min should not be much of an issue especially since you have a goal with a specific time frame. You can probably google the couch to 5k jpeg and save it.

I did some of the recommended stretching afterwards but stopped as I didn't notice any discomfort or anything except the knee pain, which never happened again after I started paying attention to my step and stopped crashing down on my feet like i was out stomping on bugs and shit.

I would do every other day and maybe walk on off days. walking is sort of gay and i always think that every driving by is loling thinking i dont have a car (i have 2....those fucks)

>1.5 miles in 10 minutes is fast
>Veeky Forums
jesus

give advice pls

you constantly have to move around in the sauna because the gays are everywhere trying to touch

Are you retarded? Serious question

I don't think so

Laughed so hard

>that guy who pack stomps okay but cant run half a kilometre in webbing, plus weapon

Recovering 5'4 manlet fatty here. I'm down from 195lb to 145lb. Just broke my 5K PR with 14:54. Fuck fatties and stay Veeky Forums.

How

Subsequent violent vomiting and feet blisters.

Yeah fucking right

No way you run 5k at a 5 minute mile pace

> 5'4

why even bother

Legit wondering, not even lanklet

Why live

15:54****

Also, even if it was 14:54, I've been running 5K's since I was 50 pounds fatter. A novice can run a 5K at a 7-8 minute pace.

don't need a lift for oil changes

can still hide under the bed

I tried hang myself but I couldn't reach the pipe on the ceiling of the garage.

>running at 14km/h for ten straight minutes is slow

I am not autism

Top kek

Center kek

this. i can hike with the best of them but cant run for shit

are you kidding me, you can walk a mile in less than 15 minutes. if you do half the time jogging and half the time walking you should be bale to do 1.5 in less than 12 minutes without even getting out of breath
just go outside and run sometimes and youll only be faster.

>that obese fuck that thinks he's swole as fuck because he weighs 300+lbs

>35

My parents keep telling me I'm autistic but I only got 23 on this

I want spaghettios

>psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism.htm
tfw I scored 6

>cardio
lmao retard kys

Could be worse mate, I got 36

I would rather be strong enough to stand and fight than "fit" enough to run away slowly.

>blood pressure 115/56
>heart rate 53
>literally don't do cardio

WOSD

If you prefer, it's not fast, but wayyyy faster than average.

>15:54

yeah, sure, 2'40'' slower than my country record. You deadlift 450 kg too?

>Romanian gypsie starts talking to you about big muscles
>his mate picks your purse

>purse
You walk around with this ?

>that guy who thinks cardio is useful in 21st century and worth spending time on it
literally shaking my head

If you've ever been in a fight or even sparred you'd know how quickly you can be tired out.

I'm 5'4” but every girl I've piped and every strippervwhose given me a lap dance and a blow job in the back has said I have a big dick.

I fucked my exbest friends girl and he's 6'3" and she told me I have 2 inches on him.

Feels good brah. Also, all tall people are good for is following orders from us manlets.