So...

>So, you refuse to go running with me in the morning and I might get attacked by a sex offender because I'm so qt but alone just because it will kill your gains? Are you stupid? I'm not even seeing any of those gains despite you going to the gym for months.

nigga i'm an adorable 5'2" chick and i went running routinely at 1-3 a.m. in the nation's repeatedly ranked highest crime rate city

for years

>implying i need you

running under 5 miles won't hurt your gains at all

also, just ride a bike alongside a runner if they really want the company and you're an aerobic manlet

>nigga i'm an adorable 5'2" chick
Alright, that actually make me laugh.

proof?

Heh..you'd just slow me down

>tfw you realize you're dating a gains goblin

who the FUCK is this?!

H N N N N N N N N N N N N NN N N N N NH H H HH HH N N NN NG

Best girl.

If you go running with me you'll def get attacked by a sex offender lol I'm talking about me!!!

>Worst girl is running her mouth again.

Bitch fine I will put you on my shoulders and make some huge leg gains.

Don't flatter yourself, you're like a 6/10, calm down

B-but I'm that sex offender

>you're like a 6/10
Her face is close to perfection, you fucking twig.

Shut up you bitch Rei is better

Anta baka????

Why does she look so fucking young? What is she, 18, maybe 19? If the bitch can't grab a beer with me what's the damn point?

She'll let you choke her

You know at first I thought the same, but after enlarging the picture something just looks... off. Maybe it's me.

seems like a trap, there is something wrong in there.

Every girl I've been with lets me choke her, dick or hands, but I used to get begged by a chick to do a rear naked (heh) choke on her while fucking her from behind, flat on the bed, and edge her to unconsciousness as much as possible over and over. Not only is that shit nothing special, but it also gets somewhat annoying and boring after a while.

The whole points to fuck her not go to a bar where you can't fuck her in the ass. Take some tren then maybe you'll understand

she won't beg, she won't ask
she'll just lie there and stare at you with dead eyes, with you feeling more and more pathetic with each passing second

Can't tell if you're an actual badass or if the large majority of girls are just scared of everything.

Exactly, just think of it as some sort of commando training exercise where you pretend your girl is a huge backpack with all gear the /k/ gear one needs.

granted im a 6'3 220 pound man but i used to run after midnight all the time and ive never been scared of anything. one time this fuck huge dog started going nuts and dragging his owner towards me and i was a little nervous but im confident i could kick a dog in its fucking face if i had too

Drink at home dumbass. What's the point of wasting money at a bar?

What's the point of drinking at home? I drink with friends, drinking at home is just gay.

Nice asuka cosplay you got there.

I drink with friends at home. There is 0 reason to go to a bar unless you're single trying to fuck chicks.
>not having a bar at home
Lmao

this
at home, watching tv/playing vidya
comfy
food
save a ton of money
have a good time
doesnt cost $40 for two drinks
why would you not
>meme arrows

Why would you lie on the Internet

Good for you, I don't enjoy the company of others, so having a nice drink and shitposting on Veeky Forums is pretty damn comfy honestly.

"LOL" XD

Love me.

Honey I don't mind cardio if it's with you. Let's run together, I'll keep you safe.

I run more retarded than I walk, babe. You know that. Come here and let me undress you. We're going swimming in the backyard.

Mad truth right there, all of the girls will let you choke them, yet none of them would step on you or spit in your mouth.

I would pay to see that annoying thot in OP gangraped

Would you do that in France or Swedistan in refuges district?

Girls like to be dominated, any girl in the world will let you dominate her with tight gripping hands, a bit of choking, and some hair pulling. I hold girls down by the back of the neck and they always love it. Though I suck shit at pulling hair, usually they tell me not to be so rough or to evenly distribute the pressure across the entire skull (as if it were in a ponytail) so I avoid hair pulling unless she's got easy to work with hair.

I know mayne, but I'm more on the masochistic side myself, hence why I was complaining.

>tfw stuck with an unrealistic sexual preference

>>I'm not even seeing any of those gains despite you going to the gym for months.

GET OUT

I was all confused and shit like "why the fuck can she not drink at a bar?", and then I remembered drinking age in America is 21.

I've been drinking at bars n shit since I was 17 here.

Enjoy your stunted brain.

>I'm not even seeing any of those gains despite you going to the gym for months.
>42 replies and 4 images omitted. Click here to view.
S-SHUT UP WHORE! Y-YOU DIN'T MEAN THIS!

You'll respect mai waifu and best girl and her critical sense of judgement, you fucking nerd.