I'm tired of eating these fucking things and getting farts that clear the room for the next 8 hours

I'm tired of eating these fucking things and getting farts that clear the room for the next 8 hours

Are eggs essential for making it or can they be replaced?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you sure this is the cause?

No, clogged arteries are not essential.

YOU MUST EAT THE EGGS

Pretty sure

I just started weightlifting and I'm eating like 10-12 eggs a day and I've noticed that my farts smell really bad now and I have to fart constantly.

>10-12 a day

what the hell are you doing? I only eat 2 or 3 in the morning and that's it. You might be going a bit overboard with a dozen eggs a day

It's mostly the whites that I'm eating but I eat 6 eggs for breakfast and 4-6 for my post workout shake

>falling for the egg meme
>low protein content
>mostly water
>high fat content
Id rather have a shake than eating 8 eggs to achieve that little pathetic proton

Are they essential for making it he asks. Can you believe this guy? It's like you don't even want to be the size of a barge.

keked

Just eat a lot of nigger dick flavoured pudding

It's carbs giving you sharts, not eggs.

GTFO gaston.

Heresy. Might as well kill yourself.

you need proteolytic fermentation to get malodorous farts genius

>the cholesterol meme strikes again

you both are fucking idiots

>reality as understood by sane people
>meme

Are you fucking kidding? Or do you just take 1980's medical advice and treat it as infallible?

There's so many studies out now that show dietary cholesterol doesn't impact cholesterol levels in people. Go do some fucking research you bro-scientist.

yeah what said. better yet, let me send you a link so you feel even MORE retarded.
authoritynutrition.com/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat/

You mean the many studies shattering your delusions? Speak for yourself.

>confused shill blogger for the egg industry misrepresenting and mythologizing data his audience is too stupid to understand
Are you seriously gonna go that low with your bait?

Read the last thread we had on eggs

REPLACE WITH BEANS