How can I get Veeky Forums without a gym membership?

How can I get Veeky Forums without a gym membership?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=427hjj0ZRDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

male or female?

By eating a lot of nigger dick flavoured pudding

Male

It's actually impossible. It's impossible to buy a resistance band and a pull up bar and get fit with god damn body-weight exercises.

You can't. Man up and get a goddamned gym membership, fatty. Or go get a job first, skeezy parasitic NEET.

You speak from long experience, amirite?

Lift the sticky

From your mom blog

Buy your own equipment

Push ups
Dips
Pull ups
------------
Sprints
Kettlebell swings
youtube.com/watch?v=427hjj0ZRDc
-------------------------
HIIT-High Intensity Interval Training
IF-Intermittent Fasting
----------------------------------------------------
2 gallons of water a day

Got a name to go with that pic?

Short answer: yes
Long answer: depends.
Alternative answer: Are you fucking stupid? A middle school/ high school student could figure this out. This question just tells me that you're a fat fuck who is thinking about working out, but won't even consider a minimum of getting fit.

I didn't ask if, I asked how, you oxygen-deprived scoon.

Go to a gym with no memberships.

Masturbation

Home gym

get a job NEET

even minimum wage slave work can make enough to spare $15-25 a month

Just kill yourself. You'll cut to 0% BF in no time.

Don't even bother reading the fucking sticky. Just cut your own fucking throat

looks like >she used makeup on >her abs

Eat clen.
Tren hard,
Anavar give up.

>he doesnt have 10 abs
yeah this is faked to shit. dumb bitch doesnt know how many ab muscles there are and added an extra pair. where the lower abs should be.

Aww is baby mad he doesn't haf weeding compwehension?

Homegym

Buy a homegym

Literally go to the park.

calithenics
dont listen to this fag

Calisthenics

craigslist: dumbbells

sneak in

3 x 5-15 Pull ups
3 x 5-15 Dips
3 x 5-15 Squats
3 x 30s L-sits
3 x 5-15 Push ups
3 x 5-15 Rows

You'll need a pull up bar for pull ups, a mobility (granny) walker for dips, and gymnastic rings hung from the pull up bar for rows, you can get this all from Amazon for a one time price of about $70 USD.

Combine this with a perma-cut and intermittent fasting and you're going to be retardedly ottermode in about a year. You're never going to be a big guy from this routine, but if all you care about is looking good naked or improving your frame, you're going to get everything you want from this routine. You'll be decently strong too after doing this for a while, and since you'll be skinny you're going to be fast and agile like a boxer instead of lumbering around like an obese power lifter.

Veeky Forums has a hard on for barbell training but after doing BB and DB training for about 5 years and repeatedly snapping my shit up just to become a T-rex, I'm over it. People will have all sorts of criticisms of this routine but fuck them. I'm saving a ton of money and time by not going to the gym and I look better than I ever did when I went to the gym.

I know I could have just changed my routine. I respect people who go to the gym, I just don't think it's for everyone.

This routine will also get easy very quickly for some people, which means you'll start to be able to it everyday. It's also a lot easier on the joints than BB lifting.