I fell in love with a girl that is way taller than me; I'm 6.1 feet tall and she's 6.3. What do Veeky Forums...

I fell in love with a girl that is way taller than me; I'm 6.1 feet tall and she's 6.3. What do Veeky Forums? Should I start hanging the noose?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/blog/a-virtual-reality-train-ride-reveals-a-link-between-height-and-paranoia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Least you didn't fall for some 5'2 chick. She didn't even tell me she had a boyfriend. Fucking bitch

>manlet problems

Your kids are gonna be like 7'6

>Boiiz GET

nah man, if she likes you why the fuck would you be insecure about it?
Enjoy it tall girls are great, and for some reason they usually have great personalities.

Agreed breh. Can't be afraid OP. Treat them like any other girl you like. Theyvery probably been adverse to teasing or being a freak. Treat them like errbody else bruh

Do it bro, I'm 5'8 and I'm dating a chick who's 5'10 and it's the best relationship I've had, she doesn't whore out on social media or drink often and is really smart in school which is rare for 20 y/o. But then again I drive a nice car and have a nice job and don't have autism so that helps

Girls over 6'0 don't usually care if their bf is shorter than they are. I'm 5'10 and my 6'0 female friend used to have a thing for me. I'm actually guessing that any girl over 5'7 probably has similar feelings but my experience has been with 6'0 and above girls.

AH AH, YOU MANLET!

this. talls girls are the best. I wouldn't even mind feeling like a manlet beside one.

>I-if I pull that off w-w-will you die?

That has got to be the best ass in the world

It's okay being short, user. Here's an upshot of my /averagekoreangf/ cooking rice for tomorrow's breakfast and wondering why I'm creepin on her. (I'm like 5'7 and she's 6' but she says she doesn't care.)

tldr if you're white you can have a gf and it won't matter if she's taller than you.

damn this picture is creepy

Get the succ/snu snu

holy fuck it is, she looks like a giantess

fuck man where did you find that one

every korean girl i've ever met has been dick height

Go for it, your future son will thank you for it.
Her being taller than you only matters if you're a Manlet

It would be extremely painful

She's a big girl
(Anais Zanotti is her name, if you care)

I'm not a clever man.

She is a giantess. Honestly wasn't hard picking her out among all of those tiny asian friends and family of hers.

Met her while I was hiking on a popular mountain trail. She was trying really hard to keep pace with her friends and family, because she was so much taller and faster. So I offered to accompany her to the top, and she agreed.

My girlfriend is two years older than me- she'll occasionally tease but unless you're an insecure cuck then she doesn't give a shit. Girls like confidence and they won't think about it unless YOU yourself makes it a big deal.

Two inches taller excuse me not years. I'm 5 years older.

Lucky bastard. You will be a greying old man and she will still be a young beauty. Or do you plan on dumping her for a newer model when you can?

Fuck her you dumbass

fuck her then hang the noose

Could go one of two ways, she could be completely unreceptive to anyone shorter, or have lower standards because guys are inclined not to go for her imho

That's my fucking fetish. You're the luckiest man alive, jackass.

I'm 25, she's 20. Feels good being in a relationship where you legitimately enjoy each other's company

>no giant korean Sadako to put you on her shoulders and suck you soul out through your dick.

Go after her.

Also this.

That's not what women are for.

What manga?

I enjoy reading about emotionally broken women.

Well you're both big so yeah why not?
I doubt she's been holding out for someone taller than her that's just unrealistic
I don't mean to say that there aren't guys taller than her but it certainly limits her options

teppu

Manlet living the dream. proud of you m8

>6'3
>'girl'

Wew lad

Adidas got your back, now gel your hair.

what if she wants to wear high heels?

Do it op, who the fuck cares? I'm 6'1 and I'd date her.

Problem is you think he thinks you are manlet and will fall in love for 6'4 chad because that's what Veeky Forums told you.
Real problem is your insecurity, girl would not have started dating with you if she would't find you sexually attractive. Unless you are rich or something.

My girl is 4'11 and an alcoholic lying slut.

Post pics, thanks

I'm not sure it matters at those heights but be careful of dating somewhat-tall girls, manletbras.

eg. You're 5'8 and she's 5'9.

I'm 6'2 and tall muscular girls are my thing
>tfw I will never have a girl as big as me

this is true. tall chicks have lower standards.

my ex-wife was 3 inches taller than me. go for it, retard.

I imagine my perfect woman to be exactly at least 5'9'' tall.
>mfw i'm 5'9'' myself

do guys really care about woman height ;_;? Is 5'1 a big no no?

>tfw qt girls over 5'9" get me rock hard
>never dated or even fucked one
>gf of 4 years is 5'7"

I may have to just let it go, bros.

And by "it" I mean the dream of fucking a tall qt.

They all lack confidence.
>My mother and my sister are both 6'1
>I am 6'5 if you care
>They are such insecure bitches it's saddening

just the way i like them

How can you STILL not tell when a photo is shopped? Still a 10/10 as though

Girls who are ''fun-sized'' or ''petite'' are usually just turbofemlets who try to laugh it off.
I respect manlets alot more than femlets desu, because they go a long way to make up for their lack of height, while all you do is put on 4 inch heels then say you only go for 6'+ dudes.

Since i'm 6'2'', it's quite awkward to date someone a whole foot shorter than me, I'd feel like a pedophile desu.

Also, if I ever plan to marry a girl she needs to be tall enough for my sons not to be manlets.

If you think I'm shallow, just remember that 100% of women think this way. Really makes you think.

>TFW 7 ft 2 and still can't find a GF

I get your point from the other end. I'm 5'2" and while tall guys are nice, it's just kind of awkward. I want to be able to kiss someone without having to stand on a box to do so.

Yeah, I'm probably a bit prejudiced since I'm 6'2'', but if I were a 5'10'' guy or something, I'd be fine dating a girl your height.

Don't forget this is just my opinion. There are plenty of men my height who'd go for a girl like you.

Nah no harm no foul. Just saying I totally get your point, just from the shorter perspective.

Really doesn't matter unless you're midget-tier or lanky as hell.
Post pic

It would be lying to say it's going to be easy for you mate.

you're still ok at 5'1'', if you were 4'11'' or shorter, than it'd be a problem imo

>play bball with some nigs
>dominate them
>be cool
>start hanging around with them
>play in drew league or something
>drown in puss

I think a lot of girls above 6' accept the fact that they aren't going to meet a guy that's taller than them, so they either need to settle or just be alone.

while i disagree with most of your post, that bit about manlets is truth. it's easy to make fun of them because we're not them, but i shudder at the thought of being a 5'6'' guy or something.

>Tfw gf is 151, I'm 190

Ayyyyy lmao

Downside is that I can't go ham on the sex tho, that's about it

motherboard.vice.com/blog/a-virtual-reality-train-ride-reveals-a-link-between-height-and-paranoia

Everyone is different. I honestly find short girls to be the most attractive to me.

Holy fuck do I like short girls.

>Tfw. Was 5'7 at puberty.

>Had some 4'7 latina ask me to rub her feet in the middle of class

>All my fetishes in one sitting

>Dickhead teacher ruined it

>4'7 latina
your fetishes involve pedophilia?

Is your gf 12?

no, his fetish is Morphophilia

>I'm 5'8
kek

Kek, she's 7 months older than me even.
Just a turbo femlet

I'm 5'8" and am with a chick nine years younger and four inches taller. We gym together. I'm a leg man and she's got plenty of it.

Well im jelly
Chicklets are top tier bro, i wish could find one but they arent as common as id like em to be
Good job

are you me?

I'm 6ft and my gf is 5'10", pretty sweet desu

Who gives a fuck? Acting like an insecure faggot is much more unattractive than being a few inches shorter than a girl.

t. manlet

1.66 (5"6) manlet here, my gf is 1.80 (5"11). Don't give up yet op

6'0 white male , last girlfriend was 4'11 90 pound asian chick that i would fucking destroy

>tall girls have lower standards
HA

I GET IT

Same here , I love girls that are an inch shorter than me or about the same height . Maybe I like them cause I know theyre genes are good , im 6'1 .

>Tfw only met like three women taller than me
>Tfw 6 foot
>Tfw even my tallest female friends are still a few inches shorter than me

life is suffering when you love tall girls.

I once fucked a girl WAY taller than me. I left the bitch begging for more.

Im 5'7

If she's 6'3"
She's probably pretty desperate since that's a very undesirable height for women.