What's the optimal body type for guys to attract asian women? specifically koreans

what's the optimal body type for guys to attract asian women? specifically koreans

serious replies only please

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/vqrGtpr.gifv
dailymotion.com/video/x16n2oa_aidol-131018-ske48-no-ebi-friday-night-ep03_fun
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

being asian

chinese girls really like chubby dudes

white
height
face
frame

Search up Korean male pop stars. Basically twink/fuccboi central.

It fucking pisses me off that most korean girls would cream over a dyel short, gay looking, pseudo man with 5 different purses and 2 different lipsticks than a normal, manly looking dude, just because he would be more intimidating.

I've never understood how you can find them attractive

no they dont lol.

from what i've gathered from dating 5 chinese girls and the interwebs. ottermode is largely the preferred body type.

the current girl i'm dating thought muscles were disgusting before dating me (her type seemed to be skinny hipster rocker), but now she always talks about squeezing my arms.

$

Skinny as fuck, with abs
Also no body hair
Be white

>attracting Asian women
>being Asian
Pick 1, being white is the only thing you need to do to attract them

Why? Koreans are shit-tier asians. Pretty much every gook woman has had plastic surgery so your kids will look terrible.

kids who grow up ugly are the best, they work on their other assets instead of 'muh social life'

then when they're fully grown you can get them plastic surgery and they can be the whole package nigga c'mon use your head

>Actually listening to women listing their preference in men

Much like with shoes, women can't make up their minds about men either. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Or they have low self-esteem and zero confidence their entire lives so they never feel motivated to achieve anything. They resign to live their lives as fatties instead.

real talk: most guys are fucking losers in the eyes of girls

but it's not their fault, they are required to have A LOT going for them besides their body and face assets.... you need to be responsible, funny, financially savvy, good disposition, ect.

The girl on the other hand has to look pretty and have motherly qualities.

What I'm trying to say is, attracting girls of any long-term nature requires a LOT of fucking work, and once you have the package you'll fucking know, lemme tell ye.

Late bloomer here, glad I got over that shit

Delusional post desu

Being taller than 1.85m

2nd gen asians

Native asians are racist and insular

i.imgur.com/vqrGtpr.gifv

more like their FATHERS are racist and hate western men... find any girl who isn't close to her father in any asian country and she'll be all over your dick begging you to long-term her ass

Please tell me there are asian girls who like anal

Jap/korean girls are my fucking kryptonite, but if I could find one with a big ass who likes anal, wew fucking lad, I will have left humanity behind

I love the consistency you get with Asian girls.

They are very stable emotionally, and they don't start to show their age until their 40s, and remain fairly attractive into their early 50s (where they take a giant dump, sure).

Western women are the opposite.

>whites have to go for nigger-tier girls in asia to get some booty
Lmao.

>t.

dude........ it's the same shit every girl likes

According to my gf it is tall and ottermode

why dont you post in cbt anymore ;(

>be white
>Korean women love you
It is that simple

Jesus Christ that image is uncomfortably on point.

>what's the optimal body type for guys to attract asian women?

Graduate degree.

>tfw 29 and balding with blond hair and blue-green eyes.

If only I had got to Japan when I was 20.

Be a lanklet who stars in Korean TV shows or kpop. Also be super rich.

Pic related. Song Joong Ki, hottest Korean man at the moment. Earned 2.4 million in the past half year.

Or maybe attractiveness isn't entirely based on looks?

Holy fuck you sound salty, did you get dumped?

>he believed what he read on /pol/

wew that hit close to home

I know for sure Asians hate fat guys.

How about japanese women? specifically a particular woman with a thing for physical abuse and cruel treatment.

Have the link for youtube for this?

>specifically koreans

The most vain, entitled and fake of all of them

What's that phrase? It's like:

>Son, let me tell you about the Chinese. The Chinese man is dirty on the outside but he is clean on the inside. The Japanese man is clean on the outside but dirty on the inside. But, son, those Koreans. The Korean is dirty on BOTH SIDES.

dailymotion.com/video/x16n2oa_aidol-131018-ske48-no-ebi-friday-night-ep03_fun

A big wallet.

Korean meme is old and used up now. Kazakhs are the new top asian cuties.

You are my nigga. Thanks

>This triggers /pol/

Asian girls only care about abs, that's it. You could be zyzzmode but if you had no abs she's not interested. You could be dyel but if you have abs you're golden.

Nah this is trying to say anti-race mixing is hypocritical. Most people aren't anti-mixing, they're anti black. Asian guy with white woman, indian guy with white woman, white guy asian woman, those are all fine. Most people only care about black guy with any woman who isn't black.

>Japanese
I've met them and they're great people. Very friendly. A bit on the quiet side but they're perfectly happy to talk to you. If you leave your phone in public 99 out of a 100 times you'll find it at a lot and found box.

Be good looking, but since you are asking this question in the first place you ain't going to make it.

Well, being as white as you can be will attract those filthy white fetishists. So being tall and strong will really drive across the point of how not-asian you are.

Majority of people of the world, however, will only stick to their own kind. There's little point in you trying to emulate asians to get asians, however, since you'll never be as good at being asian than other asians.

Be a bit tanned and have body hair. They're drowning in pretty boys already, they aren't looking for one when they go for Guy Jean.

I am a DYEL twink can I get koreaboo gf

>le supreme gentleman face
gets me everytime

The secret to getting a korean gf

I'm Korean, this simply isn't t rue.

They are too tall for me bro.

no its true.
literally be white. just try it go to asia and have every woman want to jump on your dick

I'm Korean too, bro. ;)

Did you know Confucius is Korean? We also invented the Chinese script and cherry blossoms actually belong to us. We also call our women kimchi bitches because they're so great.

this is a pretty funny image

it seems like everyone who has lifted has owned a pair of those pants before, including me

2 types of girls in this world user
>People who love muscle
>People who have yet to love muscle

they are tall to ?

MY DICK

waaaait.

is this some kind of l0ve life shit irl ?

be white, just witnessed this today

>be grad student spearheading R&D project
>get a couple undergrad interns to help me process data and shit
>one of them is this qt chinese girl from overseas
>others are indian and asian men
>give all of them a presentation on what they'll be doing with my shit
>glorious white man leading the way with a torch
>instant squinty doe eyes and preening, submissive posture
>gets shy and stutters when I ask her questions