Veeky Forums why do you lift when someone like me who doesn't lift at all but trains muay thai/BJJ can kick your ass in...

Veeky Forums why do you lift when someone like me who doesn't lift at all but trains muay thai/BJJ can kick your ass in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigga wants to smash my ass while I'm busy smashing that puss

you can do both at once, i look better than 99% of the general population while still never touching a weight.

I'd just shoot you.

your first reaction in a confrontation is to shoot the person? you're a moron buddy

What do you mean someone like you? Are you an asshole? There's no reason we'd ever get into a fight unless you're trying to rob/kill/rape someone I love.

If he attacked me, yeah. I'd never start a fight myself

someone like me as in a trained fighter, i'm just wondering why you guys worry so much about lifting when its not even functional when anyone who trains MT or BJJ for a year can knock you out/choke you out

He want to feel superior

you're a beta

Who gives a fuck about fighting except for fedoralords that got bullied for being autistic faggots. Someone wants to fight me I just tell them I ain't got time for that stupid shit. That's like middle school mentality bullshit.

Most train for aesthetics . Also post your body. We'll see how good you look

And you're a nigger

It is important to be strong as a man.

This makes you more applicable, especially during emergency situations.

You can't Muay Thai someone to safety but surely can carry them to safety.

So you don't care about self defence? if you're walking down the street with your girl and some dude decides to jack you, you literally have no idea how to stop him except maybe some weak ass punch you seen from rocky

I live in a civilized country where public physical fights are extremely rare.

Pretty much this
As an adolescent I would get shit on for being a weak boi who couldn't help with manly tasks moving heavy things. Now that I'm strong I can do those things with ease. I've never been in a situation where I needed to fight and I don't associate with the kind of people who fight anyway

sure, never stepped inside a gym weightroom in my life

I pull out my concealed carry and shoot him. Why is this so hard for you to understand

it's not hard to understand, but most people arent nut-jobs who carry a loaded weapon on them at all times.

Looks good, feels good.

implying jiu jitsu doesn't make you strong. lel

I spend my time being productive and doing shit I enjoy, not daydreaming of various scenarios where I can prove I'm some kind of badass just because I got a bunch of wedgies back in third grade. You gotta let that shit go brotha.

It's obvious that it's not you and that you're ugly.

I'd be done fucking your girl before you even got home thats why.

>fighting
>functional
Have fun only having the skills to hurt people whilst we use our gains to help people/lift things in the real world.

Fuck off you insecure moron

this

i'm not trying to prove anything lad, i'm just wondering why you would lift instead of learning how to fight. which is 10x more practical and actually improves your health for the better. the average weight lifter couldn't even run a mile

>thisguy.jpg slaps your girlfriend's ass
>you won't start a fight
weak and beta as fuk

lol it's me.
ps. is it hard to understand that you could be strong as shit and not lift weights...?

for you as well. what are you gonna do, shoot him?

he'd pull out his concealed firearm and shoot him, bro.

>why do you even live when someone like an army general can kill you from orbit with silent undetectable billion dollar weapon that you don't even know exist and you would never even understand it

because:

lifting is proven to be :
>among the most efficient activities that increase muscle mass (muscle mass is positively correlated with life expectancy and general health)
>>one of the best ways to preserve and increase physical fitness (best as in easy - time-saving, effort per gains maximizing etc.)
>>>makes oneself strong ( if it is not obvious enough physical strength makes you more prepared for virtually every problem you can meet in your life, and is positively correlated with said life expectancy and general health)
>>>>because makes you "fit" as in the media meme which chicks dig and maximises your chances of procreation
>>>>>because if I lift and also train Muai-thai or whatever you believe you are good at and if we are both at the same level I will surely kick your pathetic kiddie ass as I will have the most strength (@ the same skill level...)

should I continue? there is more... much, much more

Finally: just because you are scared little puppy and train to defend yourself from others implying that ppl generally want to hurt you - does not mean that I or anyone else has such fears...
Your whole premise is wrong, but as I think about it I did bite so I will give you 7/10.

>>>>>because if I lift and also train Muai-thai or whatever you believe you are good at and if we are both at the same level I will surely kick your pathetic kiddie ass as I will have the most strength (@ the same skill level...)

If you have too much muscle mass you will gas and lose.

maybe if I have "too much" muscle mass I would have "too much" strength and will knock you down with one hit in 0 seconds, without even taking a second breath?

maybe is somewhere else

You mean like, the part made up of starving people, disfiguredpeople, babies, and the elderly? I guess that makes sense.

Why are you on this board?

It is very obvious you are ignorant about martial arts and fighting in general, but i'll enlighten you. You can have all the muscle in the world but if you don't know how to throw a proper punch with proper form, it'll do nothing. plus you'd never manage to hit me in the first place, because theres a thing called footwork and slipping punches etc etc

nah i seen some of your guys current body threads and more than half of you don't even look like you lift

>i'm just wondering why you guys worry so much about lifting when its not even functional when anyone who trains MT or BJJ for a year can knock you out/choke you out
Im just wondering why you worry so much about fighting when its not even functional when anyone who ownes a glock or a 1911 can kill you/incapacitate you.

Piss off /asp/ie

I lift to look good naked.

Okay, Erik Aude, you can fuck off back into your own narcissistic little world again.

so you did not see the (@ the same skill level...) part, did you?

That's a hypothetical. You are not on the level of me

>training for self defence in the off chance you need to keep a girl from being raped
>"you'd have to be a total nut to think you need a gun"
Youre being stupid on purpose, i fucking know it.

I'd move out of this 3rd world country

1. people who are trained in martial arts don't start fights

2. people who aren't trained in martial arts are easy to beat in fights

3. I don't get into fights because I'm not a nigger and also because I carry a gun and you have to try to deescalate as much as humanly possible to avoid being charged with a crime

Weight classes in martial arts exist for a reason

Happens every day here in the united states though

>Erik Aude
it hurts when you have been ravaged like a pathetic little pixie you are and not the mighty troll you believed you are, right...
I already gave you 7 out of 10 so back to your pond or wherever you lay your non-lifting body!

this is true because a heavier TRAINED guy has a significant advantage over a TRAINED smaller guy. that does not apply to a trained guy in any weight to the average gym rat who can't even run 800m

Pics, faggot.

Yeah
I'd move out of that 3rd world country
Or try changing my neighbourhood first
Or state

why do you care what they do, and why would you try to beat them up?

srs, what kind of friggen cretin are you? clearly you've won zero comps and hold zero belts if you have to challenge guys who have zero fight training and feel good about it.

what a fuckin winner

you can't be serious dude LOLOLOLOL
scroll up i posted a picture of myself, and i look better than you without ever lifting

Yeah I'm sure 5'2 thai boxer can beat 6'6 strongman when he can't even reach his head
Fuck off

Thats really homo even for Veeky Forums standarts

Not the guy you're replying to, but that picture has always annoyed me a bit; all you need to do to "git gud" in stalker is crawl up to the goddamn attic for the free starter armor(seriously though, wtf? sets the tone for the rest of the game I guess). That's it!

Now the roving squads of bandits with godly aim despite having rusted, ancient guns held together with duct tape that are prone to jamming every other round(only when you use them) will cower and fall before your might.

At 4ft nothing you're only going to knock people out through laughing at you.

i'm not challenging anyone you fucking aspie, its a situation to make you wonder why you lift compared to taking a boxing class which is more beneficial to you.

Most serious martial artists are on strength & conditioning programs.

Yeah, thats still not you. Pretty sure i saw that in a CBT before.

a 5'2 BJJ black belt can choke a strong man unconscious easily

You are trying too hard, people have already explained to you

How is it more beneficial to me?
I don't need to fight anyone but I want/need to look good

because i've posted my current body in a thread doesn't mean it's not me, my dude

Good thing im 5'11, i guess.

How? He can't even reach his throat

take a bjj class and you'll find out how

Truth: he can't

Thats why you have to challenge yourself with ideas from /k/

Grow up you fucking idiot, people have freedom of choice to do whatever they want when it comes to their own spare time. The fuck are you to say what they should be doing. Boxing is only subjectively more beneficial in your mind. Not everybody will go through life seeking conflict with those around them or will have it thrust upon them to the point they have to bash some cunt. You're just a moron who lacks the mental acuity required to avoid shit before it comes to punching stations.

Take your gay 'hypothetical' and shove it up your ass.

All these guys who "know how to fight" and been practicing years of muay thais etc dont stand a chance against a man with balls of steel. I'm sorry to say but you fighting experience means shit if the other person realizes the fact that in a fair fight he wouldnt stand a chance, and that forces him to go into extremities like punching you into your throat with a key, kicking your balls or maybe spraying your ugly face with pepper spray. Be ruthless if you want to win fights, you might also kill the other one but eat or be eaten right?

I've only had one fight in my lifetime which I won by acting crazy as hell and taking my key between my knuckles for a throat-stab, that shit worked (but only this once). The next time I could be the dead one

Why train muay thai/BJJ when someone like me who owns a gun can shoot you?

>ITT:OP tries to force his hot opinions on people

Fuck off and play pretend ninja already

Was training Muay Thai for around 8 years and was around 160 at 5"11

Was still getting my ass tossed around when clenching someone bigger than me, every blocked punches threw me back, and every kick hurt like a bitch when shins connected. So no, being skilled only goes so far when fighting a bear mode in that ring.

Next few years I put on about 60 pounds from weightlifting and never had those problems again in the ring

If you train grappling and don't lift, you're not a real fucking grappler. Get a grip and start pushing and pulling heavy shit so you can control people better.

15 years of Judo here, stop trying to create divisions where there should be none.

Life's goal is not to fight, but to procreate and pass on your genes.
So I lift to fuck as many bitches as possible.
I'd make my bullet fight you tho to see who wins

>implying I use my muscles for something as lowly as violence

Nobody wants to fight you
General strength is useful in daily life

Grats on getting your first belt, user. Stick with it, you probably will get good enough to actually fight real people eventually.

youtu.be/YAXaCmky4Hw