I'm sick of you faggots shoving 'the sticky' down noobies throat

I'm sick of you faggots shoving 'the sticky' down noobies throat.

Seriously, this is primarily a fitness advice board so act the fucking part.

Fuck sakes, think about the community when you're shitposting.

The fucking noobies could learn a lot from the sticky you fucking whore

What would you rather have:
A. a bunch of anonymous losers telling often contradicting shit
or B. An established and proven source of knowledge and data that everybody on the board knows about and agrees with

>Proven,
>SS and gomad
>Everybody agrees with

fuck the shitty ass community man.
people think they're special snowflakes, you've gotta make them step the fuck down.
"Hey guys im an ectomorph and even tho i eat a lot of food i'm still not gaining weight.
how long have i been going to the gym? almost a week now.
i have been skinnyfat for my whole life and in high school people bullied me and cucked me and shit.
im 5'4 and weigh 170. i eat a little vegetables too."
these people think they're above humans or some shit, because they obviously don't seem to care about
1) INFO FROM EVERYWHERE ELSE ON INTERNETZ
2) laws of thermodynamics
you eat, you gain weight. you under eat, you lose weight. this is what those op's don't get

yeah if u wanna t-rexify yourself from the start

Someone didn't read the sticky

can we just agree this place is fucking garbage?

This.
>established
If you want to be a permabulk fat powerlifter t-rex. The sticky has nothing for aesthetics or health fagit.
This

Lol enjoy your nogains retard. The sticky is genuinely helpful. Why would you dedicate potentially years of your life going to the gym but refuse to spend an hour reading through the instructions on how to do it properly?

>Literally wanting fags to go t-rex
>Confirmed never making it

tl:dr

>if I say it then it must be true
Neat. Wanna know how I know you don't lift?

>spends 6+ hours a day reading posts on chins
>1 hour of reading broken into six 10 minute reading sessions is too much

Lol

Wanna know how I know your skele?
You spend all day on Veeky Forums discouraging people. That is pathetic nigga. This is a fitness board and YOU are the problem.

read the sticky

Is this bait or are you being serious?

Read the sticky

t.samefag

>implying

>thinks this is proof of not samefagging
Nigga you are confirmed samefag

you're trying really hard to prove you're not a samefag... hmm....

Oh ok I get it now

What's the point of us regurgitating the same stuff over and over because some fatty can't even read without being spoonfed?

Read the sticky

Also >t.samefag?

Shut the fuck up you DYEL. You didn't read the fucking sticky too I bet. Did you read it? No? Go take a peak at it. Did you read it yet? Ok. Did you see what is said? "CLICK AND READ THIS BEFORE STARTING A THREAD"
Asking dumb ass questions that is covered in a well written faq is shit posting, not telling someone to read the fucking sticky you dumb faggot.
Think about the community? Get your ass back to tumblr. Dumb ass questions are fucking up "the community" when it's already fuckin answered

anita is such a fucking qt holy shit

i want her to make me apologize for my misogyny while she makes me suck her giant strapon before she pegs me

I'm a metabolic physiology student.
I say read the sticky. It's not like the morons who won't google for themselves will understand respiratory quotients and resting energy expenditure anyway. Nobody is here to spoon feed the masses, and not a single one of you guys (my autistic brethren) actually deserve an answer. People answer if they feel like it and you ask a genuine question that you won't understand by googling. Basic shit like eating less junk and eating vegetables should be obvious enough, and asking about counting calories takes an eon to write up on the fucking chons, why bother if someone has already done so and the information is linked to the front pages and freely accessible AND written in laymen's terms.

speaking for everyone on Veeky Forums when I say: shut the fuck up faggot

Make me, dicksleeve
I've got better things to do than answer basic bitch questions from adhd fuccbois who can't sit still and read a few paragraphs

speaking for every non-summer on Veeky Forums when I say : yep.

>you eat, you gain weight. you under eat, you lose weight. this is what those op's don't get
what people like you don't get is that only the most retarded idiots think about weight in the terms of "the number on the scale goes down/up". most people want to lose as much fat as possible while keeping muscle mass. or gaining muscle mass while minimizing the amount of fat they gain.

I fully agree that reading the sticky is a good idea and I've read it but "just eat more than you consume" is right up there next to mom science in terms of usefullness

Read the sticky

You should read the sticky

Most people here don't have a fucking clue what the hell they're talking about.
They go to the gym for a month and then post here rather than /r9k/ about how, despite their efforts, their 2 weeks of half reps have resulted in no immediate, drastic change of lifestyle.

I came here 2 years ago at 54kg/5'10 and someone here helped me out, now im 75kg .Because that sticky is a fucking mess. Everyone just spouts "read the sticky" because they're fucking retards who don't lift and they just say it to fit in here. Have you even seen it? There's like 4 pages on "why lifting is good and how to stay motivated" and it's just a brutal wall of text. How the fuck is that helpful?
I was committed enough to stick with my programme for 2 years and turn my life around, but I'm not committed enough to read that shit.

No. That's the FIRST thing a fatty noob needs to learn: If you're not willing to do a little bit of reading up front about a process that's realistically going to take you MONTHS if not YEARS, you're not going to make it.

It's called "tough love". No BDSM homo, though.