Sprinting

Can sprinting alone build big legs? (All muscles)

i gotta tell ya after doing a few sprints the other day, i felt the kind of soreness in my quads and hamstrings i haven't felt in years, after even muay thai, jogging, hiking and squats and diddies, but i guess i just needed those specifically to break a plateau

This
I'm the same way, my legs feel well worked after sprints, more so than most leg days.

samefag, but sprints really can't be the only leg exercise you do.

If you train for years and years maybe.

>I gotta tell ya, after helping someone move furniture the other day, I felt a soreness in my arms, legs, and back I haven't felt in years. At this point I'm going to completely ignore that it's a new movement and being sore isn't an indicator of good, obviously moving furniture is the key.

No, but if someone put a gun in your head and told you to pick exactly one exercise for legs, no more and no less, the best option would be sprints, squats coming in second. And this is coming from someone whose cardio is at best 30 minutes on the treadmill at 9 kph, and who squats and deadlifts 2x week

Lactic acid pain =/= pain due to breaking down the muscle for hypertrophy.

Run a marathon and tell me how sore your legs are, and show me the size gains you got from running said marathon.

Its a SFW board you piece of shit . Reported.
I hope your ankles will break soon dickhead

There is a difference in the muscle fibers used for running a marathon, and the ones used for sprinting. The ones utilized in a sprint is the fast twitch ones - the same as for lifting heavy

soreness is not an indicator of effectiveness, dumbass. you get sore from eccentric work and doing things you're not used. we know how to produce maximum soreness if we wanted to, but we don't, because it's not useful.

yes, exactly? it was a new movement i had to do to break a plateau like i said.

the soreness started the next day and lasted for 3 days. seems a lot like good old DOMs to me

exactly.

No, sprinting alone is not enough resistance in order for hypertrophy to take place.

Welp, I have to workout till I burn off the urge to rape.
Thanks a lot faggot.

>yes, exactly? it was a new movement i had to do to break a plateau like i said.
You're an idiot. Stop posting.

but why? i felt soreness, the kind i didn't have for a while, so i must've done something right :^)

God damn I wish my gf had a body like that,with nice small titties

Strangers with benefits~

Goddamnit user.
I'm only a man.
There's only so much I can take.

The nofap guys are gonna love this

( . Y . )

Even Veeky Forums is not safe for browsing anymore.....
RIP my nofap streak.

who is this?

Who?

moar and name