Tfw very chubby entire life

>tfw very chubby entire life
>Polynesian genetics
>only way weight will budge is "unhealthy" calorie deficit (900cal/day) with 1:4 ratio of cardio:lift ("oh no, you aren't eating 5000 calories a day and conforming to the fat acceptance movement? that's so unhealthy")

Is it possible to "starve" yourself for intervals during a cut if a justifiable deficit just isn't working? I completely understand calories in and out. How long should I keep this up for?

inb4 read sticky
Have read, lurked Veeky Forums for 3 years which is why I originally lost the weight, cheers you bunch of fucking cunts

Until you feel lean enough to be happy with your body? Dont buy into the healthy in every size cuz that shit dont matter, you want to look good for yourself so work at it until your satisfied and then do maintenance calories after that (along with maintenance workouts)

Do more cardio.
You aren't doing enough physical activity.

Intermittent fasting seems to be popular right now

Youre such a cunt. Good thread btw.

Yeah I was thinking more cardio. I spend a lot of time at home either studying or playing vidya (hours sitting around not moving) hence why the weight piled on, but since getting health in check I've started lifting for a good 40 mins each day no bullshit, 3x10 each isolation/compound and regular squatting during the week. I'm just worried about increasing cardio while in a deficit that big.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

Try fucking lifting like the sticky says

up it too 5x10 since you're obviously using light weight

I'm up to 60kg squat working weight (no smith machine kek), should I be really suffering towards the end of a set? I don't use light weight but it's not an entire stack either. I'm planning on recording my weights etc next time I go, I couldn't tell you off the top of my head for each isolation

If regular 'deficits' aren't working you're not actually at a deficit and you either eat more or have a lower TDEE than you think. A real deficit will per definition work. If its not working just go lower in the calories, make sure to get enough protein and eat lots of low cal veggies to fill the stomach. There is no reason not to go lower in calories if you're not losing weight.

Autismo on Veeky Forums would tell you genetics doesn't affect anything
>inb4 excuses
I'm not fat. I used to be fat for years then I had lifestyle change

But, I feel hungry all the time. Through first diet to all these time I've been fucking hungry. Some naturally skinny twinks would eat same amount of food and feel normal.
You can't explain why I still feel hungry after 1 year of dedication and I haven't binged on any junk food or sweets

If you dont mind feeling lethargic, what I used to do to lose >1kg a week (85kg->75kg) is eat on a light deficit and lift+heavy cardio. So I would eat 1800 kcal or so and then lift heavy on PPLPPL (this took some effort and hurted my lifts) and after the workout I'd run on the treadmill 12km + which totalled over 1000kcal burnt on treadmill

You're literally fine.

This.
Please be in Texas.

Piggybacking off this to say weigh yourself everyday in the morning and track all calories.

Your diet sucks
Yes you can do intermittent fasting and occasionally go without food, it's actually kind of healthy, but from your post...I'm thinking you'll be dumb enough to just go down the path of starving yourself.

The whole calories in calories out thing works well...untill you get to a certain level of fat, then you realize that simple weight loss isn't what you want and you want to LOOK better and function better.
That's where being a bit more anal about what you put in your mouth should come in.

Look over your eating choices.
Cut back on all sugars save for what's in fruit or natural sources like honey.
Eat more vegetables but eat more protein and a bit more fat. Fat has a satiating effect that make you feel fuller.

Also try to move around more. No I don't mean just bang out another 2 minutes in the gym I mean get off your but and get more active in yoru day to day life.
That will burn more calories then simply working out for a short while will.

If you can finish all your sets with all the reps, you should increase the weight. Ideally if you're doing 3x10 you should actually only be able to do like 10, 9, 8

If you're not struggling on the last couple of reps. then up the weight.

Far as starving yourself just eat smaller portions of everything you eat now.

You already know you need more cardio

Yeah, more cardio is what you need then.

Even if you eat a little more to compensate the calories burned.

Lets say you take two people
Person one has a TDEE of 2000kcal,eats 1500 calories and does no cardio.
Person two has a TDEE of 2000kcal, but does 500kcal of cardio and eats 2000kcal over the day.

Person two will still lose more fat. The human body evolved to be constantly active and it works more efficiently when it is.
I know armchair no-cardio lifters will cry and say I'm wrong, but its very obvious to see.
Look at anyone who you physically admire and they will do a lot of cardio.

if that's you, don't cut you idiot

just do lots of ass exerices and stay at the same weight, maybe even gain some

>think i'm doing IF
>only eat between 6pm and 10pm each day because it fits well with my daily schedule
>friends post videos on their facebooks
>youtubers talking about IF
>"Eat normally for 5 days, then fast for 2"
>personal crisis

Which is better Veeky Forums? Have I been wasting my time?

Definitely planning on increasing cardio and continuing with a deficit, cheers Veeky Forums

I eat incredibly clean, nothing overtly processed (if you consider breads, almond milks etc processed) and weigh everything I eat to track macros.
It's hard to be active when you're unsocial and studying full time, although I will take that advice and try to inject cardio into my life with walking etc

If you're gonna do 900kcal a day do PSMF.
At least its healthier some amount of time.
I suggest you then work on actually moving about more, doing more exercise and then you can start eating more.
Do more lifting too and get stronger.

The pic on the left is the clear indication that I store most fat in my sides (not hips) and have shit, narrow legs. Pic was forgiving of this but I can't wear the clothes I want to wear because it's not flattering having most fat on your sides/gut and stocky legs. Need to drop another 5-7% bf before I'll be pleased, but t-thanks

The way the lipids accumulate in females to deposit fatty tissue is more centered around the gluteal muscles. So to get a better idea you'd have to give us some pictures of your ass.

OP you don't really look like you need to lose more weight. Work on your ass first, you'll look bad if you cut more bcause you have wide shoulders for a girl

I didn't know that was you in the pic.
I thought you posted a successful before and after pic that you wanted to emulate.

Don't try to lose anymore weight.
Just focus on firming your thighs and ass and you'll litterally be perfect.

I would seriously sink all nine inches balls deep and not pull out even if you said you weren't on the pill and you were ovulating.
I swear to fucking god.
Stay the course, but don't go overboard.
The women in those magazines, and on stage, and in media are all fantasies. They starve themselves with unhealthy diets, smoke, and do life threatening amounts of fat burners on top of having unique genetics to get their bodies. I'm not even going into how photoshop and hollywood bewitchery are applied to their pictures and bodies.

I'm not saying pork up to the chunky girl you were before, I'm saying be happy that you're top tier fuckmeat now and learn how to maintain that and get better.
Have any idea of how many of those tall models who're near dead will kill to have that soft hot petite healthy body of yours.
More then you know.
Have any idea of how many men on this site would give their left nut to get in that hot body of yours? I'm thinking most of us.

I.. lifted for these shoulders
Am I gonna make it