Here's why Bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people srs

Here's why Bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people srs

It looks like you're insecure. There is no rational reason why any person would engage in hypertrophy training, it's literally the most aspie excuse for a "sport" ever conceived. It also makes other sane people think you have a small dick, and a host of other personality based problems. It requires zero effort compared to real sports, and any subhuman can get "good" at it with a tiny bit of willpower, and I mean very tiny. While the normal well adjusted well liked social guy was playing soccer and basketball and slaying pussy, the recessed chin lanklet or manlet with the weird ears, temporal recession and peanut head shape were counting macros, squating at 6 in the morning and sleeping 11 hours to get people to notice them. It panned out the opposite, people notice them but not positively.

Most lifters I see are the following:

>Weirdos/aspie
>Lanklet/Framecels
>Ethniks with broken english
>Manlet
>Ugly
>Bullied introvert
>Baldcels

Bodybuilding would be cool if it wasn't an anti-social sport built around drugs populated by dregs of society with deep underlining conditions and complexes. People look down on it because they know darn well the type of people it attracts, pariahs and subhumans. And no it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness thinking about the amount of years some ugly weird kid spent to get people to notice them

If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. i do it because i enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

Guys like this with roidcel physiques are 90% of gymgoers I see. chit aesthetics and bone structure drew them to lifting to escape it, but 4 cycles and 6 years of dedicated training later they have nothing to show for it thats worth a damn

k

nice b8

Can you do something like this for power lifters and SQUATS ARE UR A PUSSY type guys?

I'd love to read it.

Is that the same guy?
wtf he look aesthetic and not weird at all like in the OP pic
has Veeky Forums lied to me?
Does lifting really does make u aesthetic?

He's also a medical student. Literally winning at life.

I actually do have a small dick (5 inches ) and personality problems (HHKV at 29)

Lifting is all I have OP, just let me fucking have ONE thing in my life I can look forward too, PLEASE don't take this ONE pleasure in life away from me like everything else you and the rest of society have already taken away from me.

I don't know what else I'd do without lifting.

Why would it be a bait? Its pretty accurate m8. Jut take a look on this board. Its basically a fucking /r9k/. So many feels, insecurity, girl problems etc. threads everyday.

And this is true too
>it is not jealousy they feel when they see someone whos jacked, it's a strange mix of both pity and awkwardness
I was a gymrat too few years back when i was more insecure. Now i have done oly lifting and mountain biking for 1.5 years and i love it. I don't care about being big and ripped anymore, but i actually am somewhat aesthetic because i exercise a lot and eat healthy stuff.

I hate when everyone here thinks that people 'mire you when they look at you if you are muscular and try to show it. Its just the same as a girl with lots of makeup.

And i love how everyone here thinks they are Veeky Forums and athletic when they do squats and stuff few times a week, eat a shit ton of food and lie on their asses.

yes he realized that natty lifting is a meme

Someone got cucked by a weightlifter

2/10 for the effort

Thanks for your 2 cents cunt dont wait on your change

truth hurts, love to see how you just use the b8 card because its all you can come up with

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

THIS. These dudes from Veeky Forums are in fucking denial. Thy think 'hurr i'll just get bigger and bigger hurr yeah thatll work'. like throwing muscle at the problem is going to fix it. women, like other human beings, are looking for symmetrical beauty among shape and proportion. shaping isn't a once way street of getting bigger you fucking retards. length, width, surface area and the amount applied to different features of the body. it could mean being smaller in on area and yes, bigger in another.

you will never have chad's nose, lips, brow, shoulders, hairline, hair, pupils, cheekbones, chest, nipples, jawline, jew density, teeth, etc etc etc etc. women laugh at you all the time for being swollen try hards. an ugly swollen potatoes is still an ugly potatoe. you hooked on to the lifting community because you thought you could escape genetics. you poured everything into it and even become supremacists about it. but you are only superior in your own fantasies. if lifting was a solution to that, than gorrilas should be the most attractive males on the planet.

>ugly people do something and are ugly and disliked
>hot people do something and are hot and well liked
Wow OP tht is the good insights I tell u wat

>If you lift srsly you've already lost at life srs. I lift a couple times a week but mostly do sports and cardio. i do it because i enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire

What's wrong faggot, did Chad or Jamal steal yo gurl

He looks fucking fantastic.

He would look better now than If he had never trained.

>tfw forgot to activate my almonds
>tfw Jews still not dense

>I actually do have a small dick (5 inches ) and personality problems (HHKV at 29)
>Lifting is all I have OP, just let me fucking have ONE thing in my life I can look forward too, PLEASE don't take this ONE pleasure in life away from me like everything else you and the rest of society have already taken away from me.
>I don't know what else I'd do without lifting.

Fuck OP, hes jelly-baby.

I lift because I FUCKING LOVE IT!

Also try jelqing or bathmate. That shit works.

ITT: OP trying to rationalize his shitty life choices, laziness and jealousy while projecting pathetically.

This looks so wrong.

His main problems are no lats, weak shoulders and shit posture
Basically he needs more lat work, deadlifting and overhead lifting. It's not like he's naturally got an unaesthetic build

But lifting is for lazy people? Athletes go to the gym to be better at their sports, lazy people just hit the gym, and lardasses don't do any kind of activity.

If you think lifting is superior to all other forms of exercising, like running, biking, swimming etc. you are delusional and that's why most people look down on you anyways

its "looked down upon" by normal people because they are jealous.

unless you are an actual roided out subhuman, its actually just unattractive and scary then.

end of story.

This is true when one doesn't work on other aspects of their life and become unidimensional.

Like that guy in bigger, better stronger that roided and lifted all his life. So now he hangs out at the gym all day because outside of the gym he is a nobody. It's sad, but many many gym rats are like this. Best ones are the guys stuck in the past who still rock those god awful bodybuilder mc hammer pants from the 90's and matching bodybuilding sneakers.

Is it shit genetics? Why do his shoulders look so narrow?

Hello cuck.

Maybe people don't mire you because you're small and a whiny little bitch. Inb4 you aren't or post pic. The problem is that you're a boring one-dimensional person who thought lifting would fix all of his problems, when in reality, you just look pathetic when lifting is the only thing you're "good" at.

Oh and once again to reiterate, you probably look like shit.

People who just go to the gym and don't do any sort of conditioning/fitness work are fucking stupid. I play rugby, do strongman and cycle. Having a decent level of cardio makes you better at lifting as well, because it increases your work capacity a lot.

My next major aim is a 20 rep dl set with 4pl8, I did 13 reps 2 or 3 weeks ago (beltless but with straps).

So you are saying that everyone who doesn't do brosplits at gym for their "Hobby" is a cuck and looks like shit?

This delusional shit is what makes people have these "meathead" / "stupid delusional roider" thoughts. And most of the time its true. I never see some athletes like cyclists or swimmers act like everyone who doesn't do their sport is inferior.. Just gymrats.

What if i told you that your fat% and size of bicep compared to size of your pec doesn't tell much about your athletic abilities / other things that matter more for most people

fargoth.esp

But user I am lifting because I'm insecure. Why is that a problem? I don't like the way I look, I can change it, so if I don't do I not deserve to be sad?

>I never see some athletes like cyclists or swimmers act like everyone who doesn't do their sport is inferior
To be fair you probably never go on swimming or cycling forums, or know many keen cyclists/swimmers
Every sport/athletic hobby has elitist twats

>t also makes other sane people think you have a small dick,
i do though lol

Two reasons.
1.Guy's who've gone balls to the wall in the gym are like guys who've gone balls to her clit or brown eye. We're in a pillow talking and vulnerable mood. And when we're online and able to be anonymous we're more open.

2.Most of that TFW NO GF stuff and FEEWINGS stuff isn't made by men.

But they do it for sports, to compete, to have better performance. They didn't start it because they were insecure. And they don't compare their bodies to others on public because they don't do their sports to be big, or ask "body pics"

>And they don't compare their bodies to others
But that's what bodybuilding is about. I don't bodybuild myself, but that's literally what the sport (I know it's not a sport as such, but still) consists of, a body pic for a bodybuilder is the equivalent of a swimmer posting a 100m front crawl time.
Being bigger, leaner, more conditioned etc is what better performance means for bodybuilders

>no lats, weak shoulders and shit posture

Lol, his problems are narrow clavicles and a small ribcage, along with wide hips. It's not posture, it's genetics.

I train hut I also think its one of the dumbest sports ever. Its superficial as fuck, most epople worsen their health doing it and you don't need any braincells doing it.

I respect a blue belt in whatever 10 times as much as I would a cut physique competitor.

Bodybuilding is useless. (except for the fitness factor, which any other sport brings with it also thoug...)

I don't think that most people approve girls who spend lots of time on their makeup, nails etc. either. Stuff like that just screams insecurity / other problems

>you will never have chad's nose, lips, brow, shoulders, hairline, hair, pupils, cheekbones, chest, nipples, jawline, jew density, teeth, etc etc etc etc.

b-but i am chad m8ey

Stay mad

Here's why we look down upon people who don't do bodybuilding:
You're too weak and unmotivated to try and achieve anything that takes a large amount of dedication an hard work. You reserve your dedication and har work or things that don't necessarily require it to give yourself the illusion of achievement.

If you look at him is hips seem really far forward, and his delts and lats are undeniably far smaller than his pecs (proportionally). I guarantee he could look much better with bigger delts and lats.

He takes all his pictures side on to hide his hips. Check his instagram

This is strange, because, in just over 4 months of lifting, I've experienced the exact opposite of what you're describing.

My dad said I'm finally starting to look like a man the other day. People won't stop calling me sir and holding the door open for ME. Highschool kids gtfo my way when I'm walking now. Woman start talking to me FIRST.

All anecdotalx but if any of you believe OPie's b8 your never gonna make it. Lifting has some surreal benefits.

It's just your imagination. I don't think it's possible to build enough muscle in 4 months to make any difference in your life unless you do some crazy cycle. They usually say it takes 3-4 months to notice any visual change in your appearance, and it will be a subtle one.

You're right in thinking its accentuated, but his ratios are awful. See

If you legitimately believe that, I feel so sorry for you

>It looks like you're insecure.
Stopped reading right there.
Tell that to all the women who fawn over me having a nice body.

His gf is hot as shut though

I've gained 40 lbs and my lifts have doubled. Sure a lot of it is fat, but mass matters.

>Isn't made by men.

Women don't exist on Veeky Forums so then who is posting?

Well thanks for the link asshole.

Deadlift would only make his hips wider.

I think bodybuilding (or just lifting in general) is a great way for the people mentioned in the OP to gain confidence.

It's much better that they get out and get engaged in a hobby or (>)sport they can enjoy and mingle with other likeminded people instead of sitting at home and turning into sadcunts or Elliot Rodgers caricatures.

OP can hate on the sport all he wants, but can not be taken very seriously when he trails off into attacking people who, by his own definition, are only trying their hardest to improve their lives.

I won't mind discussing bodybuilding's legitimacy as a sport with anyone, but the arguments OP presents are not very good ones.

gr8 b8 m8

>Deadlift would only make his hips wider
>this meme
stop

>Improving your body is the same as slathering majoritarily fake shit on your body that makes it only look slightly above average most of the time and other times just plain ugly

Shoulders, does he ever work them?

He's right though. Also your body is a reflection of your personality and character. People who treat their body well more often than not have disciplined character, are willing to work hard pleasant personality etc. Many that don't have shit bodies along with shitty azy, entitled personalities

His Instagram is Drjleader. Couldn't find it when I posted that. Hides his hips by standing at an angle to the camera

DAMN SON FUCKIN FRANKY MUNIZ GOT FUARKIN RIPPED GODDAMN

Congratulations, you played yourself in the title, OP.

Who gives a fuk about "normal" people

deadlifts and squats are loved by fatties, because it makes them feel like they are lifting a lot

ITT: overcompensating framecels, baldcels, asymmetrycels and manlets.

His delts look to be of an appropriate size given the rest of him. He just has genetically narrow clavicles.

Prob both seeing the levels of salt from OP

It's really depressing knowing all thr aesthetic lifters are just injecting.

It's the same reason I stopped taking basketball seriously after learning you have to be basically born with a 48" vertical.

I just can't enjoy looking and performing average in something that I dedicate so much time to.

You should do it because you enjoy it, not because you want to be the best.

My enjoyment stems from being able to reach the pinnacle of it. Can't do that with an average vertical or not injecting. Sorry bud you can't reason down here. My decisions are what's best from many long and hard years of trial and error.

Okay, have fun never enjoying life or doing things you want to do because you can't be the best.

Fucking retard.

I love seeing threads like these because people like OP are literally outing themselves as the actually insecure ones.

You try SO fucking hard to put yourself above all the "meatheads" here by objectifying every single person here as someone trying to lift in order to look better for women.

A huge population of Veeky Forums lifts because hey fucking enjoy it. I don't give a phuck about my aesthetics m8. I got a qt gf and I just honestly love lifting progressively heavier loads. It's
>fun
believe or not.

You fucking faggots think you're so much better than anyone who lifts "seriously" because you play like 1 or 2 extra sports. Fuck off man. Fucking kys OP.

>I do it because I enjoy it, not to compensate or get ppl to mire me
FYI, so many Veeky Forumsizens lift because they like it, too.

It's the same reason I gave up on competitive gaming. I reached the top only to learn throughcan esoteric and elite gaming circle that most people who go the best of me were simply cheating.

It sucks man but there are visible hard caps on life that stop me from being able to enjoy it the way I want.

You can take joy on being mediocre but I can't. I spend far, far more time and energy into these things to have a mindset like you which can only stem from being extremely casual and then lying about it which your next post will undoubtedly consist of.

Nah mate. I'm not competitive at all except with women. Shits autistic as fuck and makes you not able to enjoy things in life, much like yourself.

k..keep me posted

would you like a fucking medal?
>nobody can ever want a lifestyle other than mine, MINE IS THE ONLY CORRECT ONE.

>I spend far, far more time and energy into these things
>Only to give up on them because I can't be the best
lmao literal manchild

I'm sure you're just a lady killer being here and all. lol have fun with your delusional as fuck cartoon board erping, moron.

keep banging your head against a steel wall, certainl the wall and not your head will cave first

>Being on Veeky Forums alone means you can't get women
This is delusional. Just because someone has fun posting anonymously doesn't mean they can't live a fulfilling lifestyle.

Every sane person that is over 21.

Senteces like that are always made by edgelords senpai

I want my dad to say that to me. Whole life being a nerd gamer who never did sports or exercised when my dad was jacked when he was my age.

Being here means you're either leveraging the power of virus marketing to spread your propaganda or you're a disgusting loser

If women flocked to me there's no fucking way i'd waste a second in this cesspool and i feel sorry for you if you think you're being logical in any way.

And what good does fucking a bunch of whores do you? You're gonna wind up with a disease before long or paying for children you never see while she fucks a better version of you. You're not impressive no matter how you spin it, retard.

We should just euthanize people who arent considered normal, all the people op lists that are looked down upon by society.
It honestly would be a better place.

Winners focus on winning.
Losers focus on winners.

>Implying I'm trying to be impressive
Fucking a good looking chick every now and then isn't impressive, but easily doable even when you come here. Hell, I only fuck at anime cons, I'm not interested in average bar sluts.

If you lift and look decent you can pick up women assuming you're not mentally retarded. Or did you give up on lifting all together because you can't be the best?
Why even come here if you don't even life?

Same man, I don't think it's a physical thing though.

Lifting has made me more confident and improved my posture by a lot, little things like that really effect the way people view you. Especially girls.

Mindset like this keeps a fresh supply of losers in a world filled with cheats and circus freaks

Holy shit this is an old ass Misc copypasta, fukin kek

I just lift cuz I find it fun lol. Aesthetics are the least of my concerns, especially when I don't have an autistic personality.

I also like seeing my PRs progressively increase. Been lifting for 2 years and would be considered dyel by Veeky Forums standards but oh well lol.

Brah do you honestly believe you're giving me advice? ROFL

Every retard knows how to get drunk at a bar do it long enough and some trash oops I mean women will wind up in your bed. Being too drunk to give a fuck about you has that effect

I like how you're so desperate to make your retardation and autism sound convincing that you changed the subject to fucking randoms tho. lol you're far more pathetic than I will be.

I can see Jeff's penis.

No, bodybuilding is looked down upon by normal people because normal people are insecure. Anybody would rather be fit than whatever they actually are but these pieces of human garbage would rather drag you down than try to get on your level.

What? No. I was stating facts.

What the fuck are you even going on about? You stated here
>>If women flocked to me there's no fucking way i'd waste a second in this cesspool
Which changed the topic to women and fucking them.

ITT: Normies who have given up

>I was stating facts
pfffffffft AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No you fucking reject looks like the alcoholism has already destroyed your shit for brains you said literally this when I was talking about sports and lifting NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN:
>I'm not competitive at all except with women

You literally changed the subject to women which I have never in any way, shape or form expressed having troubles with. You LITERALLY said that to make your shit tier argument try and sound cool. You're pathetic. kys

>I was talking about sports and lifting
>Literally talking about coming here and how no one with a fulfilling life could
>Literally said if women flocked to you you wouldn't come here

What the fuck are you going on about