EBoost - Insider Trading / Criminal Offense - Report to Bittrex

There was an insider trading conducted by the admin / gaming director of EBST.

media.discordapp.net/attachments/316354663547011074/367710522579353601/unknown.png?width=834&height=904

The admin, Marshall Long, is a known scammer and has been reported to Bittrex.

I expect quick and prompt actions to be taken by the Bittrex team and potentially delist the token.

Can confirm Marshall Long has a horrible track record.

Google Marshall Long and you get a slew of deep shit.

>op is the new regulating body of shitcoins

kek

rekt

start doing this more for pnd shitcoins

fuck over those pnd groups

FOR FREE

kek godspeed senpai

To further OP's claims; Marshall uses different aliases, including "Luckey" and "3xploit" iirc.
All found with a simple google search.

I hope you CC’d in the SEC

he bought his own coin?

Bittrex doesn't have to investigate anything. They're not liable for the things that people do on their exchange as long as they take appropriate precautions. You're wasting your time.

Good. Now report it to the SEC.

>FOR FREE
Watch it get delisted though, would be absolutely hilarious.

Lol how is it insider trading buying your own coin? Insider trading isn't even a thing in crypto, it's unregulated.

>I'm holding this coin
Well fuck.

why is OP so salty?

the regulation regarding most crypto, insider trading, and a list of other rules, where all written 50 years before crypto's invention.

Theres insider trading on every coin. But it's unregulated so it's OK.

SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU OP. YOU KNOW BITTREX IS IS IN DEEP SHIT WITH THE SEC ALREADY. THAT'S WHY THEY HAVEN'T ADDED ANY NEW COINS. THEY ARE BEING INVESTIGATED. YOUR FUCKING UP MY INVESTMENT

Are you by any chance the guy who bought at 86k sats?

It's not unregulated. The Securities Act applies to all securities in burgerland. Like I said, the regulation around crypto existed before crypto.

There's insider trading in stocks too. It's OK because they don't get caught.

Lol OP thinks it's a security

I'm not OP. And I have no clue what coin OP is talking about. I'm only saying that the Securities Act applies to securities - being that this coin is traded, the likelihood that it qualifies is high.

OP spreading FUD to buy in cheaper. carry on as usual boys.

how do you know this?

Pretty obvious.

Its not obvious. Where is proof?

Good job OP, it went back to 3000 sat. Hope you got in this time.

Hope you Americans arent falling for the "no regulations" meme. Their are thousands of laws that encompass crypto as well that didn't just "disappear" because muh regulation. Surely none of you can be that retarded right?

buds are you talking about the recent group of shitcoins pumping?!!?

>insider trading
>crypto
*breathes in*
ahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Jesus, when did these retarded normies invade our board?

Really though, telling the sec because a shitcoin got pumped? How retarded are you exactly?

Dont lie. They added ADA recently, japanese coin regulated by the japanese authorities.

Wtf is the law which bans buying your own securities? Companies buy their stock back all the time...

Since eBoost is a modified litecoin fork (was said in Discord), I think we should start worrying only when litecoin is a security for the SEC. Until then: major announcements so buy