Do you use a water bottle Veeky Forums?

Do you use a water bottle Veeky Forums?

I recently bought one of these, but only after it arrived did I recall all the shit the people on here spout about plastics fucking up your hormones and filling you with estrogen.

Should I be worried?

oh my fucking god, i want autists out.
who the fuck cares

Me. That's why I asked?

no, goy... I mean brah it's fine it's just meme :^)

I use picture related, and squat 150kg 3x5. More than those queers crying about "my hormones and testosterone" will ever squat.

Make sure your water bottle is bpa free. Extra estrogen can really fuck with your gains.

fucking this, if you're working out regularly you can have a shitty day of eating or maybe do a different fitness regime or even skip a day if you're feeling sore and it doesn't matter because if you worry too much about min-maxing before you lift then you'll never lift.

You have to have gains to begin with summerfriend.

doesn't your gym have a water fountain?

must i really stop drinking from plastic bottles? ;-;
how do i know if mine is bpa free
im scared

also if i drink from the bottle without touching the plastic with my lips will i avoid the estrogen?

Yes, a single one and I don't want to be running between the free weight area and the fountain after every set.

Subtle way of saying you hate you body

The water will be polluted purely from being in the bottle.

Just checked the bottom of the bottle, it's BPA free

KEK

>Spending money in a 1.9l plastic bottle.

>buying into these meme bottles.

Just buy a bamboo bottle, hiking bottle, or milk jug like a real man.

I think the only way to get so many hormones in your body that it makes a difference is if you actually start eating your bottles.

am i safe with a bpa free bottle then?

it's a fucking meme

>im not informed on the topic but heres my opinion

nah they usually replace the BPA with some other plastic that also leaks into the water

only way to be completely safe is to buy a non plastic bottle

>mfw i made my mom buy over 60 water bottles in the course of the last few months because i like to have them ready at work and at home because i hate getting it slowly from the water dispenser
Wew she is gonna be pretty upset when i say that we have to buy some glass bottles and also buy glass tupperware to put my turkey breasts.

by drinking from glass bottles and having my food stored on glass recipients ill be safe right? cuz i dont know what else to do

the only thing you should be worried about is being retarded enough to pay double price for a waterbottle because it has myprotein written on it.

>buy aluminum bottle
>get Alzheimer's

>buy glass bottle
>it shatters if you drop it

Same fagging hard

>not reading the reviews first

These are literally breaking being dropped from 1m..

>thinking youll turn into caitlyn jenner from a water bottle
sometimes i forget how stupid this board is

savage

gg

Hydro flask is GOAT

*twists knife*

:0

It doesn't leak, guys.

I cringe when I see someone drinking from a jar because I know they think elliott hulse is a messiah and they're always dyel af kek.

Implying I give a shit about Elliott hulse.
I just like that it's perfect for mixing drinks with, is chemical free, washes easy, and doesn't leak no matter what. Plus it's Veeky Forums.

>Plus it's Veeky Forums.

I'm a girl ye fag

why use anything else