Okay, serious question. I'm feeling really insecure

Okay, serious question. I'm feeling really insecure.

Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJNYcwTi-BE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

No, you should probably kill yourself

Nothing does really.

Is there even any country that loves Indians?

Like, here in the UK, people and women love it when americans are here, and from what I hear, Muricans love brits. But nobody loves Indians.

Even Indians hate Indians

d e s i g n a t e d

If I ever see you, I will kill you, you fucking currynigger

Rude

s h i t t i n g

No because no one will ever love you

Most likely no. If you don't smell bad and you don't try picking up women using the cringiest, most beta tactics imaginable, then maybe you might have a shot.

Can an indian man look like a black man? Like shave your head and don't look indian

or mexican, anything is better than indian

s t r e e t s

>people and women
Is this a new meme?

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

Indians have as much stupid shit in their history and society as they do in their streets... unfortunately, this amount of stupidity exists in the history of all ethnicities. Look back on your heritage, towelhead - you are also descended from great civilizations full of thinkers, engineers, and leaders who were amazing for their time as well. You have no reason not to take pride in your curried lineage. Be a proud Indian man.

And if you can't take pride, just remember - you are both part of a group and an individual. Be a great man on your own, and not only do you individually become someone worthy of pride, you also increase the average greatness of your people.

Take heart, Panjeet. Yes, you should lift.

Bump for SERIOUS answers

If you are north indian, you still have a chance in life.

Dude your only hope is to play cricket and get as good as Virat Kholi, otherwise kill yourself

don't know any indians... here are some pakistani around but i've never met an indian

there is no hope for south indian dravidian scum like pic related

if your lineage hails from the northern areas, then your aryan genetics might save you

am indian, can confirm

no

If you come to the gym in a polo shirt, hell no.

If you come to the gym dressed as Mola Ram, maybe.

No. Not even nigger dick flavoured pudding saves you

Although most look like degenerate manlets, there are some good looking Indian guys.

it cant hurt

The gay looking bald one in Key and Peele is clearly an Indian (he was adopted) trying to pass off as black and I don't understand why he has never been called out for it.

You can see the quarter british lineage in his face

This theard again. Why are you so concerned about your estimation in the eyes of others? Most of society is bad morally, and dull - or perverse - intellectually. Forget about the company of other manlets like yourself; be like the schoolmaster who while surrounded by children, does not take part in their games or activities. (Although you might be the same height as the kids). While your muscles grow, learn to grow enough within yourself to dispense with the need of others; make the best of the tools prometheus endowed you with and stfu.

To all fellow Indians who see this thread..dont feel bad.Just know that these threads are made by angry white men who see all their women taken by BBC and are to scared to take their anger out at big black bulls

POO IN THE LOO, PAJEET

this, Indiaman.

Be the best you can. That includes being strong. The most awesome version of you is worthy of pride.

I feel bad for non whites desu god damn being indian is worse than being 4'5

Maybe consider suicide mate

Not indian but i've been told im a pretty good looking shitskin

so yeah like all things in life be good looking

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!

Thank you based Schopenhaur

>Indian
>Aryan

What? Lmao

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET

I'm indian and though I'm not really that successful, I know PLENTY indians that are players. It gives you an edge imo being different. I have a belief indians that dress white look cool and indians that dress black look like wannabe gangsters, but I know plenty Indians that dress and act like blacks that get laid like crazy. Indian with an accent... that I'm not so sure about. Imo its a definate negative objectively unless you find a way to make it work for you, just like how being out of shape is a negative (not sure if there's a way to make this work for you), but only superficially in that it can be overcome.

if you embrace white culture, yes

not to hate on your culture too much, but India kinda sucks, i've seen several cool indian dudes though, but they were basically white dudes with darker skin

same thing with nigs and sandnigs tbqh

Never be ashamed for what you were born as bruh.
You're a Sikh? Be a Sikh cunt.
If you're Indian then fucking OWN that, smash all the indian poon you can, or if you have an arranged marriage like one guy I know, then be a massive sick cunt and pound the shit of her pussy for daring to be married to you (sorry I've been on no fap for a while)

I'm not saying go after white girls or east asian girls or something (the opposite actually, fuck outta here curry muncher). But you're insecure about being Indian? Brah fuck that. Put the best toilet in the world in your house, get the Turban crew going hard, fuck up a random Pakistani cunt and slay any wide-hipped forehead dots that cross your path.

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!

>doesn't know what aryan means
lol whites

Bad shoop
Take a look at those uneven abs

Just don't act like an entitled prick and yes. Also you will never make gains eating indian food so you have to start upping the protein. I just spent two weeks in india and it killed my gains because the food is straight carbs and sugar

Just suck some white dick you fucking ABCD.

indians literally can't control themselves

they're like wild fucking animals, they have literally no sense of decency.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJNYcwTi-BE