Veeky Forums, how come i still havent left that teenage awkwardness stage?

I'm almost 22 senpai.

I did the cia pose on purpose btw.

Apart from boxing, literally every area of my life is in the Novice/beginner area at the age of 23.

My career / income
Life experience
Driving level

It's very easy to look at yourself compared to others but don't, you've just gotta smash what you do and are interested in, thereby increasing your status and then you'll start thinking better of yourself.

I was talking more about my appearance, but i get what you mean fampai.

Bump

It's because you are tiny. You need to eat, and eat and eat and eat and eat, until you literally want to die and then the next day do it all over again.

Also if you can, try changing to a short hair style. Long curly unkempt hair will always look childish.

You're very androgenous

Dr. Pavel, I'm DYEL

start eating and lifting

Heres another pic lads

I don't see why you are complaining. At least you got hair at 22. And a symmetrical face.

you were attention whoring yesterday as well wtf

Im not attention whoring.

I hope you retards understand he just wants you to talk about his school bully, that's not him

It isn't oven the correct pose faggot. You're supposed to tuck your thumbs into your pockets, not place your hands on your hips like a fucking homosexual.

Ditch the lesbo haircut imo

Is this guy the new eyebro ('guys went i from a 2/10 to a 11/10 sex God post facial transformation ')

Mean

If this is the bully then I wonder what the poster looks like lmao.

Rofl

>want to be a powerful man
>want all my peers to respect me
>every girl to desire me
>spend money freely
>have infinite self-worth

Reality:
>23 and getting older
>uneducated
>Lowly security guard
>no gf

WHAT IS HAPPENING

You've got potential, just eat and lift like everyone else is saying.

can't you start a degree? I got my master's at 34 and currently doing a phd

i loved you in aliens

judging by the thread so far...

- cut your fucking hair. do this before anything. you are a skeleton so i'd shave it rather than attempt new styles over and over. just shave it dehsue.
- buy jeans that are darker in color. not some worn out faded style that looks like you wore them for the last 4 years. also buy jeans that don't flare the fuck out at the bottom. and get the correct length. go for at least 2 inches longer. you seem to have your pants way high anyhow. focus on crips and clean. not a faded and comfort look.
- buy real shoes. don't buy those boating/moccasins/loafer shits. looks like you still live with your mom in her nice clean house. buy some clean shoes but nothing flashy. and do not go for anything such as puma or reebok. it won't look good on you, let alone most people.
- don't wear semi-nice shit like your sweater button up collar thing. buy a fucking hoodie or regular sweater. and don't wear that thin ass t-shirt. and don't go for v-necks. and don't go for small fancy shit again like that sweater thing. it's not working. i'm telling you this to help you.
- keep the clean shave. you can pull it off if you cut your hair. also you look like a person who tries to "manage" your hair constantly cause of the wind.
- workout. it's not just about getting big for you. for you it's also about just learning how to exert force and control the muscles in your body. you will literally move differently. some people actually do not workout in their entire life and you can tell just by the way they walk that they don't have basic understanding for how their body moves.
- if you are an extrovert with lots of friends i don't think your cia goofy pose is an issue because people will get it. if you aren't an extrovert then just have normal pictures brah. trust me.
- also i noticed your elbows and hands. moisturize and stay hydrated.

poo in loo

holy shit my fucking sides

It's the hair + clothes. body doesn't help, either

Under-fucking-rated