If fit could go back to being a highschool freshman, what would be the things that you would change ?

If fit could go back to being a highschool freshman, what would be the things that you would change ?
>pic unrelated

Not watching anime and join a sport.

>start lifting immediately while perma bulking
>bang all the sloots that were asking for the D but I was too autistic to realize it then
>work on my discipline
>start taking college courses at the local community college.
>dress not like a retard

>Study harder
>train in multiple sports
>disregard bitches
>learn to play the piano and the guitar
>once i get to college i would join ROTC
>based
>a
>s
>e
>d

>try not being autistic but I still haven't really figured that out so no idea if I'd succeed
>immediately start lifting, but do a PPL without squats and DLs, don't wanna risk becoming a manlet
>try to talk to people and make friends and hopefully have success with girls
>start playing guitar for more girl gains
>try not being autistic
>try harder in school and don't play so many vidya games
>get into sports and try out many different sports
>don't become the kid that gets voted "most mysterious" because I never talked to anyone goddamn
>try not being autistic

>save up more money
>lift properly
>stretch and mobility
>get more job experience
>study more
>dont worry about bitches they will come any ways
>dress better.

>don't quit lifting
I stopped lifting my sophomore year and picked it up again senior year. A year and a half of potential progress lost.

>invest my meager savings in bitcoin
>retire at 22 a multi-millionaire
>live a debauched, vain lifestyle like I do now but with better coke

>Start lifting right away
>Play football and run track
>ask out my 9th grade crush
>Avoid drugs

That's about it.

wa

I'd do one or more sports-- probably track, swimming, or soccer.

>Actually study
>Sleep early and eat breakfast (I'm sure that stuff stunted my growth now I'm 5"10) :(
>Join JROTC or Civil Air Patrol
>Join Sports
>Don't quit playing the Viola
>Go out with that 11/10 girl that liked me but I was to autistic to realize it.
That last one really hurts though.

Staying the fuck away from this place.

This

>Start lifting
>Start saving money earlier
>Trying harder for a job
>Wait until I get with my gf and not make the same mistakes

>stop smoking weed
>stop skipping classes
>take school more seriously

>would try harder for a green card
>tfw stuck in Russia as a result in being too lazy to fill out the paperwork then

>Sleep early and eat breakfast (I'm sure that stuff stunted my growth now I'm 5"10) :(

I doubt skipping breakfast stunted your growth. I'm 6 foot tall and I nearly always skipped breakfast and had really shitty sleep patterns.

hmmm. I guess it's just genetic then. I'm Hispanic so short genes are common in us.

My freshman year of hs I wanted to come off as a real bad ass so I got a hoodie that looked similar to the cloak things assasins wear in assasins creed.

Whenever I walked down the hallway I would sort of touch a persons shoulder as I passed or pushed by them. If you've played the games you'll know what I'm talking about.

However the worst thing I think I did is when we had an assembly. My class was one of the last classes to go to the assembly and everyone was supposed to be seated on the bleachers. Instead of joining my classmates on the bleachers I walked across the gym and took a seat on the bench directly across from literally the whole school.

My principal was a bit in front of me (he was the one addressing the shool) and asked me what I was doing. I then put my hand over my face and tried to look kind of crazy similar to how anima characters do (to a normal person this won't make sense, but to someone that took anime and video games to serious at the time it seemed normal). I could literally feel other people cringe at me when I did this and at that moment it kind of clicked on how dumb I was being.

Lol i just shiver just thinking back on that but I thought you guys would enjoy it.

Join any sport.

Get professional help, your school's resource department is fucking stupid and none of them actually know how to help you.

Start thinking about college apps sooner, save yourself the stress by knowing what the process is like.

Find literally any job, you never buy anything anyways so minimum wage is still solid emergency money.

work harder in school. i wish i could attend free school just for more knowledge, its way harder to educate yourself as a young neet rather than highschool, which is very structured

oh, one more.

Try not to resent your parents. They literally have no idea how much they're hurting you and your sisters.

jesus christ thats autistic

>start lifting
>eat healthy
>dumb all clothes and buy new one
>start visiting Veeky Forums
>understand that this one girl has crush on me

wuat

This 100%

Snowden is dat you

ayy
what is snowden doing nowadays btw? havnt heard something bout him in the past

I'd just come there, punch myself in the face and tell that faggot
>just kill yourself you lil shit

>lift like it's your fucking job
>do your homework
>get into a trade
>save your coins
>buy that shitty fixup house
>Don't date that whore
>Don't marry that whore

i'd uninstall Counter-Strike and World of Warcraft

i'd stop playing video games so much

i'd focus more on my grades, in retrospect, high school is really fucking easy and takes almost no effort

i'd get circumcised asap (had severe phimosis that steroid cream/incision couldn't fix) led to a late sexual development

i'd start lifting ofc

other than that high school was pretty chill for me, good friends, good parties, good times.

This.

start playing miniature wargaming and find a D&D group.

read up on nutrition
workout for real. not those 8 minute ab shit videos

study

realize that relationships are not a thing that just happen to everyone at some point and that you have to work on it.

Hahaha holy fuck this is gold.

eating 1 meal a day actually produces growth hormone so if you only eat 1 hour a day you would probably be taller.

Pull out or use a condom.

O L Y L I F T I N G

I would be in the olympics by now if I had

you seriously had 8 grade syndrome ? i have never heard of anyone that had that.

Nothing. I would change nothing.

Many of you would turn out boring as fuck.

Never start playing WoW
Eat at the cafeteria instead of going home for lunch

These 2 things ruined my entire highschool experience

Girls all horny af
Keep lifting your fuckin unstoppable at that age
Study hard
Party hard but not all the fuckin time
Dont waste that football scholarship over a girl

We need stores senpai

>drop vidya
>go HAM in school
>go HAM in the gym
>join a club

Could have gotten close to or a full ride to ASU if I just teied man... My whole life could have been so different, but I fucked off on school and jever took lifting seriously.

Would be coming up on my Bachelors right now had I of not fucked around. Damn, I can't stand looking back on what could jave been done and what could have been. Makes me want to fucking kill myself desu

Nothing I've lifting since I was 12 years old, also I was the strongest in my generation anyway

>make sure to stick with soccer and stop caring about football
>avoid unhealthy relationships with girls
>re-commit to school and stop being an inattentive fuck (yes, your cumulative GPA matters and is what colleges look at)

these are the major ones

also knowing that I would shoot up to 6'4 and put on muscle like a dog would be comforting back when I was a little fag whose balls hadn't even dropped yet

really, looking back the irony is delicious, I've outdone all of the fucks who used to pick on me three times over

>in my generation

What are you a fucking Spartan? Calm down there, Chief.

Fuck her, you fucking idiot, JUST FUCK HER, she wants it, you want it, you're both into each other, conquer your nerves and irrational fears and just go tell her: "hey, Annonnette, want to go out for some coffee this Friday?", bring a condom and you'll be FUCKING HER THAT VERY SAME NIGHT YOU GOD DAMN PUSSY!!! ;__;

>tfw strong going full-blown wizardry
>she's a lesbian now, from what I hear

I'm a rat who took the wrong turn one too many times in life's maze and all the exits and prizes are no longer possible, it's just running into dead ends from here on out.

>don't play any sports
>lift every day when I can drive at 16
>don't even bother with socializing, I don't even talk to any of my old friends anymore
>play WoW everyday

Hindsight is fucking brutal, I'd love to go back to being a freshman with what I know right now

Eat better
Do more calisthenics
Fuck more
Realize passive peace and being the guy who stops fights, makes jokes, and tries to be cool with everyone leaves you empty inside.
Never take those shrooms.

I wouldnt do drugs.
I would be there more for my dad when he got cancer because he died a year later
I would have fucked that one girl when I had the chance
I would have focused on the bookwork as opposed to focusing on being a drug dealer/rapper
I wouldn't have sweated all those bitches.

>Never pick up smoking weed as a habit.
>Adopt a healthy lifestyle and become fit with a great diet.
>Do sports.
>Don't skip school and take it seriously despite it being easy.
>Plan to go to college instead of being an irresponsible fuck and opting for the easy way out every chance I got.
>Don't be the severe autistic fuck I was and have the social life I wasted two years after high school chasing.

Warn everyone about our Lord and Saviour's death, Harambe

Did you know you'd probably nut instantly in that bitch? Just imagine your entire dick like all the way to your stomach being swallowed by that tight wet pussy and your nuts pressed against her ass. That right there tho?
Thats why we alive boys

This.
I was potentially drowning in pussy but was too fucking dumb to do anything about it

I'd commit a shit load of crimes cause it'd be wiped off my record at 18

This had better be fucking pasta

Nothing. Fuck it.

Not much to tell
Everyone was new to each other at the start of high school and the best time to meet people was during lunch.
I lived across the street and went home every day instead of meeting new people.

This thread made me realize that in five years I would wish I could tell myself to go into my res hall floor's lounge and introduce myself to people instead of browsing Veeky Forums in my room, so that's what I'm going to do. Thanks faggots.

>not spend all my money on clothes and drugs and fast food.
all of my hustle money went to this.
>not hang out with groups of friends that i actually found stupid.
they also tended to get money from their parents and so there's that disagreement right there.
>take parental punishments over being forced to play a sport freshman year.
but i needed a phone at the time for pussy and friends.
>study and try.
didn't study or try. the more i got yelled at the less i tried. dropped out.
>get an honest job ASAP aka age 16 with a clean record and empty resume.
really didn't want to start work. had too much authoritative interaction for me to want to work as a teen.
>stop skating. workout more.
skating was an escape. instead i would just workout if i could go back.
>join that one boxing gym on the low at 18
went there and met one of the coaches. couldn't sign the paper without parental consent. parents weren't having it.
>attempt to emancipate myself
i was over 51% sure i could successfully do it. i had a ton of shit on them. i had researched it for over a year but i was still too scared it wouldn't work out for me and in-turn things would get worse for me.
>fuck a bunch of girls that clearly wanted the D but i was too shy to get.
i had girls flirt with me all of the time and i got checked out and complimented a lot. i mean a lot. i didn't have balls back then. only got with some girls.
>not create a facebook.
created more problems for me than anything. teenage females are dangerous.
>buy a scooter with saved money
cheaper than a car and i wouldn't have to rely on rides and bullshit.

Yeah its cringesagna

drop out
get a job
start lifting and doing cardio every day
go vegan

>>invest my meager savings in bitcoin
>>retire at 22 a multi-millionaire
These have really got to be the first two steps in your reply if you're smart.

No you fucking wouldn't lol. Shut the fuck up you delusional cunt

assuming i go back to my old body i would 1 immediately start a proper diet. And 2 start working out hardcore.

I would also isolate myself from the cunts around me. Hell i would probably drop out early and just Do the GED test myself so i could get a headstart.

oh man thinking about this is making me sad. i feel like highschool set me on a path where im fucked for life. things i would have changed:

>lift weights CONSISTENTLY. 5 days a week
>get a job. spend all money from said job on clothes and food.
>got a tutor or some sort of study group (im slow and dont give a shit about school.)
>get accutane

if i did those things i probably would not be a 23 year old khv right now...

i start high school( its not called that in norway) on monday.

Any advice on what to do

I would start olympic lifting immediately. then I'd work to compete internationally.

I wouldnt wait around for a girl I actually really like and connect with for sex.

I wouldve fucked every slut that threw themselves at me.

Only now in my 20s do I regret it too. In my teens I thought I was some romantic or something but truthfully I was just dumb.

Guess thats what I get for listening to my grandpa who raised me since he has only ever been with my grandma and he said thats the best way to do it.

Now I realize maybe in his day but in todays age all girls are just sluts.

Ignore gym rules and start doing compounds instead of using machines for 2 years.

Some rules annon
>1 autism is your friend
If you can make your teachers think your a reatard they will help you out later on with assignment and shit
>2 join gymnastics
That shit is gud as fuck
>3join a martial art
>4 start ss/sl in your second year
You will be strong buy the time you leave school.
>5Give a shit about passing
Work on grades if you want a good job
>6 Get your drivers license as soon asf
Broom broom

Try.
Study real hard.
Cocoon mode into scholarships and grants.

Gym before 18, and DO NOT listen to that small town idiot that owns the gym about his version of "how to bench"

>tfw fucked rotators.