I'm traveling to Turkey in the next couple of months to study dentistry, How's the Veeky Forums life there...

I'm traveling to Turkey in the next couple of months to study dentistry, How's the Veeky Forums life there? How much of a "muslim country" is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=da3_1468636610
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

liveleak.com/view?i=da3_1468636610

watch out for tanks

the only country to exists in united states, best damn place in the whole world

I would totally be down to genocide the entire world and make one large USA world

Depends on the city, retard

There are alot of mosques but it's pretty oke. In my experience the 24+ guys are like bears and most are dyel.

Just have fun it's a beautiful country

Turkey is a shit hole
The people smell like olive oil, and the cities smell of trash
Source: was stationed in Incirlik

>How much of a "muslim country" is it?
look at the fucking flag you moron. also picrelated is their religious and political leader.

I'm going to Trabzon

Well it was quite secular (ataturk etc) but His Excellency Sultan Edorgan the Magnificent wants to change that

Turkeys founder had a great vision of a free and secular nation, a nation closer to european ideals than arabian standards.

But currently Erdogan has been in power for like what 15+ and has brought back Islamci extremism.

Erdogan believes muslims discovered america and stuff like this

if you're a white fuccboi you will be bullied by roided manlets in the gym

what if I'm not a fuccboi

I think Veeky Forums life there isnt huge.

Its 50/50 muslim country. You see blonde girls there with hot pants, but then you also see 15 year olds covering their hair.

all in all in big cities people are normal.

Turkey is going down the shitter fast.

Make sure you always have enough money and resource to get the hell of out of there at a moments notice because if Erdogan loses his grip on his dictatorial behaviour and people realise how fucked things are getting, the country is going to go into meltdown.

then bully them
remember muslims aren't people, user

Turkish here speaking;people changes region to region and you say you are going to trabzon. Its literally hell, People are most agressive and conservetive.

About fit life,older turkish people are mostly fat.But new gens are healtier of course.But almost everyone is dyel.

Gyms are cool,i been to 5 gyms in 3 different cities and they have enough benches,bars,dbs and weights. %95 of the fit society are male.douches on roids may try to convince you to go on roids. But useage of steroid is very low,according to US.
Meat is expensive,supplemants are also very expensive,you may think of buying it in states,also its hard to find different supps and brands.

Country is at the same tier at low tier european country.Just with islam.

Just yell allahu akbar when someone look at you funny.

t. turk

Military service is mandatory for all males, so most young people will be in good shape. I don't know how common bodybuilding will be however.

Turks are either really secular and liberal or religious and conservative. Girls love foreign guys as well. Club scene is pretty awesome too, especially in Istanbul.

Incredibly hospitable people, awesome food, and a beautiful country. Hope you have a good time there man.

t. Turkish-American

>been in power for 15+ years
Ya I'm not the biggest fan of erdogan but that's bullshit. He assumed office as the president in 2014

>traveling to turkey to study something
holy shit what 5th world country did you originate from

Are girls there more attracted to you just for having an American accent despite being Turk looking?

Are you stupid? He was prime minister from 2003-2014

Title is irrelevant, he has held power for 15 years

Nahhhh it's just that most of them think all Americans are rich and live like Hollywood stars.

You'll have good luck, try asking a girl to "tutor" you in the language. I got girls in Brazil by doing that.

In Turkey President is just the head of state, Prime Minister is head of government and Erdogan became Prime Minister in 2003.

Think Putin and Medvedev swapping Prime minister and President to get around term limits.

lmao

and Putin's only been president since 2012

You forgot to tell that you can't get into most of clubs as long as you already don't have a girl with you, or you aren't friends with the bouncer.

Ever heard of a bribe?