I want to compete in a 10k marathon in March and actually try to win or at least place very good

I want to compete in a 10k marathon in March and actually try to win or at least place very good.

Ive been doing couch to 5k on 4th week. I don't see running general right now.

Is there a basic guide to running anywhere like shoes and all that.

What drugs are good for winning in races they dont test.

Bum
.-.

This is considered the holy grail of stacks by most Ironman and Triathlon competitors.

I did the 10k trainer that goes along with the couch to 5k app, worked pretty good for me. Find a shoe store that caters to runners, they should check your stride and how your foot lands and recommend a shoe designed for your needs.

do you have the couch to 5k picture?

pop 3 scoops

I just googled it and its on the site.

Don't shit yourself user.

Train at a higher elevation than the location of the race and than the other runners for at least 3 months before the race. Everyone else will be sweating bullets and you'll be smiling.

Hill sprints

Finish couch to 5 k, then pic related

Who here /runs long distances to escape their problems because only the pain of cardio makes them feel better/ here?

Been going on 1.5-2 hour runs each night for months now.

I run in circles around the local park for about an hour three times a week. No goals, just sweat and time.

Ya I only care about time spent running. Distance traveled, mile per minute, literally nothing matters but spacing out to some nicely paced cardio

>10k marathon
what? i hope you mean race right
and if you want to place good how bout you stop being fat and start running, once you get 10km under 42min then you start shaving away at the time. you start by doing sprints while you run, start practicing doing hella hill sprints. make your running route as hilly as possible. then you might place decent.

>10k
>marathon
A marathon is a specific distance race.

Read Born to run, very inspirational

>10k

Dude that's like 6 miles. Anyone moderately fit can do that in like an hour.

Just run you fucking loser there is no advice.

Run and keep running then run harder.

These feels

>10k marathon
10km is a fun run not a marathon.

>What drugs are good for winning in races they dont test.

if it was up to me, you'd be b&'d right now, you fucking fagget.

Listen to Born to run, also very inspirational.

Lmao why is my pic here I told you betas I dont do steroids

I know this feel user.

Lol so you're into the 4th week of couch to 5k and you want to take drugs to improve your performance.
Try actually getting good at running before you look to take drugs for it. Do weightlifters take steroids after 4 weeks of lifting?
Just fucking run a lot, you're so early into your training the only thing you can do is increase the distance you run every week. You want to be running at least 30-40mpw to get even close to a decent 10k time.

Heh, 10k marathon.