Gf says to not get leaner and bigger bc you're perfect just the way you are

>gf says to not get leaner and bigger bc you're perfect just the way you are

>say ok
>do it anyway.

or

>say "I'm doing it anyway"

She can't play the victim if you are pursuing your goals. And if she does, you should tell her you don't want to be with someone so childish.

If she isn't a child, she will stop trying to thwart you, and she will probably start trying to physically better herself too.

Thanks for the advice

Sounds to me like she's afraid that you'll keep changing for the better and leave her. But what do I know, I'm just a random person on a dutch car stereo installation board.

Girls say this to me all the time. I'm working out and they tell me they hate muscular guys. Wtf is going on

Women hate muscular men because they think it's gross that you sweat so much in the gym. These are the same girls who will then bang a little emo kid because they love his "abs".

If you listen to girls for what girls want youre gonna have a bad time
Seriously

If your Gf is telling you she doesnt want you to get bigger its because she is afraid you will leave her ass when you get juicy or make her look bad by comparison

Lol, my gf said I'm getting so big that she finds me intimidating.

I punched her in the face and said "good".

GFs subconsciously try to drag you back because of their anxieties just ignore she will thank you in the long run.

They are insecure. They think muscular guys are assholes and shallow. All the stereotypes,etc.

Do it anyway.

are you dating a 13 year old?

>They think muscular guys are assholes and shallow
We kind of are though but hey, most girls are no better

Fun story, i noticed giggling coming from around the bend at work (office landscape) and i walked over to see whats up
Find a girl sitting taking pictures and recording herself whilst loudly proclaiming "Im so cute and funny"
This goes on for a good 30 minutes

Of course we are, but I believe there is more to ass then narcissism.

us*

That's a good thing. Women need to be put into place once in a while

Well she either doesn't like lunks or she's afraid that you're doing it to get buff and you'll inevitably cheat on her. You know her and you know your relationship better than us; which is it?

>Uni Gf gets mad when I start working out
>Says I talk about food/exercise too much
>Says it makes her feel lazy
>Keep working out over summer break when we are long distance
>When she sees me again she literally spilled her spaghetti, she walked in the room with some on a plate when I had my shirt off for the first time
>She also literally fell over her own feet
>Best sex we ever had for weeks on end after that
>She starts to complain about again when she doesn't see the same results when "we work out together"
>I go 4 days a week, lift heavy and sprint
>She joins one or two days a week and walks on a treadmill or does the elliptical
>Says I'm an ass for making her feel bad

Didn't last long after that. She's a whale now raising two little shits off of her husband's 35k a year salary.

Do whatever the fuck you want
>letting your group dictate the state of your body

Could you be more of a bitch?

She doesn't want competition, the fact that you're listening to it proves you're pussy whipped.

Girls hate overly muscular guys the same reason you hate flappy and jiggly asses and tits.

it's a test

if you're an alpha you'll do whatever you want and not care, if you're a beta nu-male then you'll submit to them and stay a skinnyfat emotional tampon / ATM machine while they cheat on you with the former

Wat is jouw favourite autoradio merk?

>gf says she wants to spend the rest of her life with you
>even changes where she's going for masters school to be closer to you
>dumps you a few months later

Happened five days ago, the pain is so fresh.

>tell gf I'm rejoining the gym
>"why?"
>to lose the weight I put on the last few months
>"so you think I'm fat?"

Fucking hell.

Story time

>get a stable gf after many "friends with benefits" and such
>be skinny guy with a bit of a gut, zero muscle
>she likes me very much, I like her very much
>I start lifting
>user, you don't need to get bigger, I like you just like you are
>keep getting bigger
>user, you're just fine. Also, all the girls will be after you like that
>keep getting bigger, now shedding some fat I've put up while getting bigger
>user, you're so hot, I'm your sex slave just do as you please
>she starts getting leaner too
>everything went better than expected
>It's been some years now, still happy

>start dating someone
>change
>get bitchy when they don't like how you've changed

Why are boys such cunts?

You know what you have to do user.

You gotta kill her.

This is actually good advice. Either outright lie or tell her the honest truth, pick one or the other and go all in. Don't try to beg her to ''allow'' you to lift, that's beta as fuck.

>lying about going to the gym
>not being beta

Are you fucking serious? There's only one option. Take charge and tell her you're going to do this perfectly reasonable thing for yourself. Lying about it just so you can sneak off to lift without your girlfriend telling you off is beta as fuck. And at the end of the day no normal girl is going to leave their boyfriend because they got fit unless they're a hambeast who feels insecure around normal people in which case lying to stay with someone like that is beta anyway.

Fuck her dude. It's her loss as long as you continue your goals. Just hang in there man. I've been there.

I feel.

Here's your (you)

>gf says nothing
Oh wait, that has a reason.

>perfect the way you are
Post pics
Dunno man, maybe she isn't an insecure bitch trying to pull you down, maybe she is just poorly trying to push you to do something else, practicing a real sport or something more intellectual. Probably because she thinks you could achieve much more than that, and sees that you are not happy doing what you are doing.
Just saying.

>doing absolutely anything for women

This desu

Fuck women, bro. They don't ever know what they want. More so in their youth.

Because flat is Justice?

Translation is either one of two things:
>You're getting fat
>I don't want to deal with competition

And eat her for the gains
>That human protein

>gf bought me a suit for my birthday
>told me to stop gaining weight so it will fit me for longer than a couple months
>tfw starting to get fat anyway
>still havent hit goal bulking weight
>Probably just gonna cut a little anyway because I dont like my stomach.

Everyone has a body type preference. Not all guys want a girl with muscles either. I personally prefer a low amount of muscles.