No matter how much you lift...

no matter how much you lift, if you got a pussy ass jaw that makes your head look like a baloon you'll never actually look manly.

is there an actual way to get a more strong and defined jaw without plastic surgery?

nah it's all genetics, you're fucked

you actually can exercise your jaw muscles. just clench your jaw as hard as you can and you can feel the muscle hardening and sticking out. chew a lot of gum or something foamy and it'll actually make a small difference

on top of that, losing weight in general will also make your face more defined

has this even been proven?
i have big masseters, jaw muscles, but 80% of jawline comes from genetics.
even if you actually have big jawmuscles and not big jawbones, you're going to have to flex it and clench your teeth if you want it to look even halfway decent

It's all genetic, no ammount of chewing will make your jaw more defined. I went from fat chubster to decent jaw in a year because I lost some weight. I look 10x better now.

start mewing, it make your jaw look bigger however not more defined

Meeing and sub 10% bodyfat.

Works for 99.9999% of people who arent genetically cursed

I did try some jaw exercises and the next day I felt sore, just like working out any other bodypart. I never got around making it a routine though but I'd assume the muscles in your jaw do get bigger overtime. they're still muscles and follow the law of physics

5x5 facelifts

Peeta did nothing wrong
Katniss is a bitch

holy shit I just tried some random exercises and I do see that I got a pump in my jaw. I'll be doing this for the next 3 months and report back

>when will they learn

>has this even been proven?
i have big biceps, triceps, but 80% of arm size comes from genetics.
even if you actually have big biceps and not big armbones, you're going to have to flex it and clench your fist if you want it to look even halfway decent

or you could just, you know, be confident in your own skin and what youve accomplished

Pic related is the best thing you can do short of surgery or reroll.

>they made him the love interest in the film

jesus christ

She's most likely wearing heels though.

>that mole-covered chest

I'm don't really know why, but this is a huge turn off for me. Wouldn't even be an issue if she had a moley back, but the chest fucks me up every time.

Could be the fact that people have value unrelated to their height...

t. lanklet who's sick of the constant height threads

>Molyneux

Kys

I have a p good jaw but unless I have a low bf% it makes my face look wide and like you can land a plane on my cheek

however when I'm on a cut my facial aesthetics raise to an easy 8/10

I'm gonna beg to differ.

I started oil pulling for my teeth health and its hard to swish the oil around for 10 minutes and makes my jaw soar as fuck.

I have had several people ask me if I lost weight because my jaw looks more defined.