I will be performing gyno surgery on myself soon, hopefully next weekend if I can get off work...

I will be performing gyno surgery on myself soon, hopefully next weekend if I can get off work. I had two surgeries and the surgeon failed too take enough gland out, basically telling me I should be happy with the results and there was no chance of him actually doing it right.

Any medically minded people here that can tell me what could go wrong with an incision under my nipple and then just yank the shit out? Id get a buddy to drive me to the hospital if anything went wrong, and also to get it closed up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5wtY4Ns4nA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've had gyno surgery OP and I'm sexy now and I know your story is false.

You get the results you want. It's all or nothing, noty some gland.

The fuck, why would he leave female gland in dummy

No my nipples are still puffy and there is such a large mass of gyno I can grab it and hold onto it firmly, when I am cold or I pinch my nipples they go how they should be.

Post pics so we can see if you're right or just neurotic.

Would you be happy?

Please stream it

How does gyno feel like? I'm not sure if i have it or if its just some bulkan fat

Here's another one, when you spend thousands of dollars you kind of expect better. By no means is my body perfect but I should be able to take my shirt off and go to the beach and enjoy myself instead of wearing hoodies and baggy shirts everywhere AFTER having surgery idk you guys tell me what you think.

doesnt even look that bad desu wouldnt even notice it.
and you look fat.
dont do it. im being srs dehsu

Take a dip in the water
Get wet nigga
Boom, good nipples on the beach
Baka

It's not as bad as you think man. It's hardly noticeable from that pic, especially with that hairy chest. You're fine. There's no need to cut yourself open and accidentally get a fucking darwin award.

Kinda just feels like a hard rubbery mass of tissue, I can feel little Ball like things on it too.

Omg man no don't do it you obviously have too much fat all over your body

Lose that and they will go too

OP 100% do not try to perform surgery on yourself. You will do nothing but fuck things up. There is no world in which you trying to do it yourself will make things better.

Your nipples are a bit large, but otherwise you look fine. It's definitely not something I'd notice in a public setting like a beach.

I am not fat. I ain't perfect but I'm not fat. This is after a cold shower.

FFS don't do it OP! Everyone here is telling you what a bad idea this is. STFU and listen for once.

>but srsly, post the pics after you accidentally cut your nipple off and pass out

No.. if I lose weight they will just show through more. It isn't fat under there it's hard rubbery gyno which is why I want to cut it out. I've been dealing with this shit for 7 years and even after two surgeries I ant even sleep with a girl or go to the beach. About ready to off myself desu coz if I can't do it myself then this misery is just going to continue

Brah, you look fine. There is no point risking infection for that. I wouldn't even notice it too.

Where will you get self conscious about this? If you're gonna bang a girl the lights will be off. If you're at the beach with girls, you'll have the cold water there.

What's the issue?

You have body dysmorphia. Except on a higher level then most of Veeky Forums because you're about to commit suicide over it.

How old are you and when did you notice your gyno?
I might have it, but i'm not sure.
I have pictures of me when i was 22 @60kg where i look perfectly normal but now, 5 years later @70kg it looks like gyno.
I'm 1.73m btw

Bro, it ruins my whole body. I don't wanna be pinching my nipples and splashing water on myself just too look normal.. not to mention it cost like 8 grand for surgery.

I got it around 12/13 I had slightly high bf ℅ as a kid but before I had surgery it was like the gyno you see on Google images, real pointy and fucked up looking. I don't think you can get gyno without a hormonal imbalance, but idk if fat would expand your Areola or not..

Also I'm 20 now brah 5'10 about 80-81kg

Shit looks exactly like google images...
Good thing i live in germany so its free to cut it out.
Didn't think someone could develop it past his 20s

Sounds really odd man, maybe get blood work done to see if everything is in order?

Yeah...
Will post before and after pics when its done in current body threads.

Dude you look fine.

It's seriously all in your head. Don't mutilate yourself. In fact I'm mirin your gains!

Get an evaluation and threaten a lawsuit?

Please visit a doctor afterwards and get some antibiotics

Huh, i always thought body dysmorphia was a meme concocted by ugly body positives.

This thread demonstrates that i am wrong.

>im going to do backyard surgery on MYSELF
>what could possibly go wrong Veeky Forums?
Nigga how about EVERYTHING

Just found a guy who had lipomastia and only got rid of it when he was @ 8% BF, maybe this is what i have.

>Delusional man mutilates nipples because of an unsubstantiated fear of a condition that he doesn't have and learned about on a Japanese tile craft forum

do i have gyno?

I've seen the surgery preformed. I watched it on youtube. There is no fucking way you can do it while awake. The pain would be extreme.

It's not a matter of yanking it out. You need a giant long skinny knife to loosen all the fat around it.

Video
youtube.com/watch?v=F5wtY4Ns4nA

Fix your disgusting tan first

A very tiny amount yeah.
I only think people who know what it is would care at all though

You shouldn't be worrying about your very slightly puffy nips. You should be cutting. Trust me.

Hey, I had the same experience. The piece of shit surgeon only did lipo and didn't remove the gland. And my gland was a lot bigger than yours. In my case, I was going to tell the surgeon I'll break his hands and each finger so he never performs surgery again. I didn't have to use that threat specifically, but calling the media on him. I sure as hell would've waited for him after work and beat the ever living shit outta him tho. So he fixed it afterwards. But yours doesn't look nearly as bad. Tell him you're extremely dissatisfied and you'll sue or make a big fuss about his malpractice. You just wanna get rid of it, I know, but botched self surgery ain't the answer

you could lose a little and look great.

Nice itty bitty titties.

fuck, oh well im only 4 months in lifting hoping I can get my chest big enough to where im happy lmao thanks i guess?

It's not that bad man