Start using works gym

>start using works gym.
>getting serious get diet on point and a training plan.
>3 months in seeing good results, I'm getting there.
>colleagues who use gym (20 mins on cross trainer) start constantly having little shitty comments.
>commenting to others "are you trying to get a body of steel like user lol"
>"you're crazy doing all this exercise".
>trying to get a laugh refering to me as "man of steel, always in gym" etc.

The main offender has a 10 hair strand beard and can't do 1 pullup.

Is this just the type of jealous county behaviour /fit has to put up with? It seems by doing well it's making some people turn against me or have a pop.

I'd destroy them verbally but it would probably be deemed I'm in the wrong. I could easily batter the twats but I don't want to lose my job.

I hope you don't seriously take offense to being called crazy

I just roast people like this with hot fire.

>Yeah, sorry. My uncle died because he was so out of shape it affected my health. I swore I'd never put my family through anything like that again, so I always do the recommended work out that my doctor suggested.

They will go from smug to embarrassed real quick. And grils will like it.

*affected HIS health, not my health.

you are affecting my health with your posts t b h

this

roasting them and making them feel guilty for what they are are the best ways to fight these types

We live in a shame society, user.

It's the only way.

>insecure fucks feel bad about themselves seeing user's gains, try to take him down a peg
>shame them for it in a way that you cannot be blamed for, such as dead relative
>continue to make gains while shielded from their butthurt

>his bro compliments him
>roast him on a peruvian salad making facebook group

They sort of hide behind the office environment, I can't threaten them or anything too aggressive or they'll be the victim "can't take a joke". Etc.

They're not complimenting me it's almost sarcasm and too often to be deemed funny.

if you have to be so fucking lame in life then you should rethink
what people you spend your time with

I get paid to sit with these fucking cunts. I don't do it for fun.

actually you remind me of my high school classmate
we called him Superman and stuff like that because he was real tryhard
and "man of steel", he moved like Superman would, and we would always
make fun of him. Geez now looking back at all the times I was dick to him and similar
from his position I dont know what I would do because I would never probably get
into that situation in the first place.

Difference is though I can strangle and facefuck these people if I chose to.

>how dare they infer I'm hard working and FUCKING LITERALLY SAY I HAVE A BODY OF STEEL
>fucking cunts those fucking twats I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As someone who works in an office, I'm telling you 100% that the public shame via dead relative is the best strategy. HR is all over shit like that, and then instead of it being sarcastic remarks about user's body, it's essentially sarcastic remarks about user's dead relative, which WILL NOT FLY.

Gotta play the game niggas

Haha of only it was sincere. It isn't despite the fact 2 of them spend all free time outside of work eating domino's, walking and playing pc games they're 30+ years old.

yeah but you wont beat them up because you are not subhuman monkey

Reading the grammar in your post, I'm not sure you could verbally abuse anyone bud

misery loves company

The thing is normies think thats normals behavior. In our society to be explicitly aggressive is a taboo, they just learn to be passive aggressive shits.

Is the answer to let them see real aggression and the consequences of them being a cunt?

I think sometimes I don't have the tool set deal with office work. I often get frustrated with this type bullshit where i could happly beat them unconscious. However, bills to pay, kid to feed.

Sadly no. Just play the same game user. They'll internalize it but since you're doing it the same way they do they wouldn't be able to blame you or anything. That's just how they've set it up.

Just realize that you're conscious of it. Your coworkers are sad sheeple who aren't even aware of their actions, just treat them like children.

Ask your Mom she seems to like it, the filthy fat fucking bitch she is.