Hey guys would sort of macros should I be looking to get in order to not get huge but still look shredded af...

Hey guys would sort of macros should I be looking to get in order to not get huge but still look shredded af...I'm a fighter, so size is a bit of a liability, not trying to get huge...maybe a little bigger. Think Bruce Lee physique. Vegan fag so any advice you have in that regard is good too. Inb4 stop being vegan and all that shit, not interested in hearing how it is impossible to make gains. It definitely is, though it will and has been hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UabqqP-XPqo
organicfacts.net/health-benefits/minerals/sodium.html
bodybuilding.com/fun/likness14.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be a vegan for starters

Wow great advice, I'm gonna go eat some chicken now. Thanks!

Can you at least tell me what figures I should be going for? Pretend I'm not vegan...how many grams of what should I be getting.

10 grams of semen, consumed via the rectum.

fuck i can feel my IQ dropping by the minute

bruce lee is a combination of extremely low bodyfat and below beginner level muscles

basically just eat at a deficit and 1g of protein per bodyweight

Wow, you consume ten grams of semen via the rectum EVERY DAY?

Didn't realize holding a v-sit for 30 minutes was beginner level. Wow I sure am behind!

No, your mom does KID.

That's right I'm ur dad.

1v1 me on guardian

visually, he is small
his light weight allows him to do bodyweight exercises easier

if you want to look like him, deficit + adequate protein + minor calisthenics routine

if you want to work out like him, maintinence + adequate protein + pure strength training with a focus on abdominal and lat strength

How do I achieve Lucifer mode?

>1g of protein per bodyweight
I didn't realize you posted actual relevant information...thanks!

As far as eating at a deficit...how can I produce a similar effect without totally screwing myself on energy and micros? What should I avoid nutrient wise?

I'd like to look like and workout like him..I do calisthenics I was into weightlifting for a bit but I don't know my limits and nearly fucked up my back squatting three plates(I was able to do 285 5 reps but stumbled mid rep on 315 and almost snapped my lower back)..haven't lifted since, not gonna lie it is harder to make the strength but the risk is not worth the reward imo.

Whether it is easier or not you can't deny 30 minutes is a god-like feat, and he was 180 at one point too. He has been called pound-for-pound the strongest man who ever lived...he had some of the most intense explosive strength ever to be seen.

>Bruce lee
>strongest man who ever lived
Whoever told you that was sorely mistaken

pound-for-pound, not ever.

That's beside the point, I'm not here to argue about Bruce Lee, I simply used him as an example. What sort of nutrients should I be getting to build muscle and burn fat? I know fairly little when it comes to diet, so how do I remain healthy and eat Veeky Forums?

Lots of fruit for good energy
Low protein so you don't get too bulky

strangely, most people say they're more energized on a deficit

i guess if that doesnt work for you, you can try having a higher carb and lower fat ratio for your macros

micros arent hard, since you only need vegetables that usually have no cals in them (or mineral/nutrient supps)

there isnt much to avoid short of type-1 diabetes level sugar intake

I wasn't sure what you meant by deficit, thought you were trolling..can you explain? what my mind thinks when I hear that is 'starve yourself'

Ok so I can eat carbs and sugars from fruits, but I shouldn't eat breads and artificial sugars? What is the difference? What about fats? What sort of amounts of these things should I be eating?

Low protein as in what, 1 g per pound of bw?

Also, I should be avoiding sodium, yeah? Anything else?

watch this video for deficit information

youtube.com/watch?v=UabqqP-XPqo

breads are fine since they are mostly made of complex carbohydrates

(most) sugars on the other hand are a simple carbohydrate (AKA empty calories), meaning there is no point in eating them from a nutrtion/training standpoint

fat is primarily used for hormone regulation and brain function, generally for the body you want you would need to eat 40% protein 30%carbs 30%fat

sodium (within reasonable levels) have only beneficial effects (vascularity/veins, water retention, brain function etc)

What's a reasonable level? Everyone I know into physique says it kills the six pack.

organicfacts.net/health-benefits/minerals/sodium.html

physique-wise :

bodybuilding.com/fun/likness14.htm

everyone fights over wether or not salt/sodium is bad for aesthetics, but unless you're planning to shred down to 2.1% bodyfat while cycling 600mg of testosterone, it's a bad idea to cut it out of your diet

This was a very informative video, and I really respect this guy for the effort, but to pain-stakingly count every single gram of every single food put in the body for the sake of physique sounds like a living hell. I don't count anything, and typically work out pretty much all day on and off, so the idea of keeping track of any of this shit seem next to impossible. I do now have a good idea about deficits though. Thanks.

no bullshit kid let's 1v1 on guardian, i'll fucking shit on you

Former fighter here, swung between 60kg and 70kg depending on what paying fights I could get.

Never had a problem with getting "bulky" from lots of protein, the kind of training you do isn't going to bulk you up crazy, and any size gain you make will be balanced by the fact that you are still doing fight-specific training. So your hand speed, agility and endurance won't suffer unless you slack off the things that actually matter.

I found it easiest to put on some muscle by upping the lean protein and brown rice intake while I did some extra weighted punching/kicking drills and compound lifts. Sounds pretty basic but if you're serious about fighting and you don't have the money and time to spend on all sorts of crazy shit (read world class fighters) then basic is what you want

Can you give me some insight on good ways to train fro fighting? I could always use some more tips. Favorite exercises and whatnot? I prefer not to use weights, but if it is just freeweights, and not powerlifting I don't mind.