Hey Veeky Forums I'm going to get my teeth whitened tomorrow

Hey Veeky Forums I'm going to get my teeth whitened tomorrow.

Any tips? Will it be extremely painful?

UUUU

U U U U

Will it be extremely painful?

IIRC, it should make your teeth a bit more sensitive.

Depends on how you do it.
I did ZOOM and my teeth would hurt quite a bit for about 2-3 days

Just brush your fuckin teeth. Why do you need to get FAKE WHITE teeth? Teeth isn't even supposed to be white, it's supposed to be a pale yellow. Consider yourself NOT NATTY.

Nah. Doesn't hurt. Just sensitive while the process is going on, more than other at times. A couple days of sensitivity and that's it. They gave me a molding of my teeth and some hardcore whitening product that came in a syringe. Has the same sensitive inducing affect. Works great though

i didnt even read the full post i just thought you guys were typing actual teeth

>Will it be extremely painful?

depends on how big a guy you are

Good option, I've had a lot of compliments since doing mine and it's boosted my confidence.

It didn't hurt during the procedure but I would get spasms of pain now and then for the next few days.

Eat white foods like rice for 48 hours after (no coffee, wine, beetroot etc.) to get best results

>ITT: we show our teeth gains

For you

tfw got braces on a few weeks ago.
Feels great mang.
Gonna finally have a good smile

RACIST
A
C
I
S
T

braces fuck up your face symmetry for life

Age?

Good for you user.
>tfw I never had braces
>tfw people always compliment my smile
>tfw good genes.jpg
>tfw I have no face

wore braces from age 26 to 29. got giggled at by people in my department. spent the not only making my smile great as fuck, but i also got fit as fuck too and worked hard at my job. good looking people get promoted, you're a NEET with no corporate exp if you think otherwise. now im one of the top 15 paid people on my site and I'm only 31

i work for big pharma r&d/manufacturing btw

Has anyone tried any home whitening products/kits or do they completely fuck up your teeth and enamel?

source?

bump for this, 300 bucks is 2much3me

I had mine whitened from an A3 to A1.5, not sure if your dentist will use the same scale for shading, but A1 is the lightest you can get in the natural section, I'm very happy with the result, they put a gel over my teeth then a big mouth guard that pulls the lips back, then there's a machine they attach to the mouth guard with a blue light that shines onto the teeth to activate the gel, it's an hour long but you get w few minutes break every 15 minutes while they re-do the mouth guard, it's okay and not painful just sore a little bit.

I strongly believe you shouldn't.
I brush my teeth with baking soda for at least 2 years. My teeth were never that white.

Braces actually improved mine.

But then again, I got them at 18 and got them off at 20