5 days into my Magaluf trip and I haven't even made out with a girl yet. Am relatively fit...

5 days into my Magaluf trip and I haven't even made out with a girl yet. Am relatively fit, not bad looking at all but apparently completely and utterly autistic, I've seen literally 16 years old looking phaggots finger moderately attractive milfs in the middle of a bar. Should I just kill myself, or wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzh4snK7aL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before you go out, look in the mirror and say "I'm the man." Say it over and over again, louder and louder, until you truly believe it.

Doubts will come up in your head. You will feel stupid. You will make excuses. Blast it out with that phrase until you TRULY believe it.

I did this once when I needed to be ON. I radiated confidence when I left my room, people stared at me, I could do anything. Do it.

Get them while they're too drunk to care c'mon.

They wont come to you faggot go up and talk to them, as long as you arent atrociously ugly or in horrible shape theyll throw themselves at you if you can talk well.

I was a kissless, handholdless virgin until the age of 23. Completely autisit, watched hundreds of animu, etc. But tonight I went out to a bar and noticed a really attractive girl sitting by herself. And you know what, I just said fuck if and sat next to her and started talking to her. She turned out to be pretty cool and asked for my number. If nothing comes of it, whatever, but I'm no longer scared to just talk to girls anymore.

You're gonna make it.

well I was at the gym today and some guy added me on normiebook to 'ask me tips'

what now fag?

have you actually tried talking to girls yet or are you still waiting for one to come sit on your lap and ask you to fuck their brains out?

Listen to "Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots every time you go out. Meditate on the song. Become the song.

He wants your tip in his bunghole brah.

Also coke turns you into a machine mayne. Use it in a pinch though.

There's a norwegian song I like where the lyrics go "that guy in the mirror must be hottest man in the world, and I am at least 4 to 5 times hotter than him". Of course it has a better flow in norwegian so it's really funny. I always think about tht when I need some confidence.

You're with friends, right?

Are they getting some, are they winging you?

Also re: on the look in the mirror. Shout yourself up until you're the biggest best motherfucker in the resort. If you still think you're not, repeat.

>I've seen literally 16 years old looking phaggots finger moderately attractive milfs

u wot m8? does this stuff actually happen? I thought it was made up

It happens to trashy people at shitty european resorts.

mate maga is literally prime slag hunting, it's like fish in a barrel

everyone goes there to get tanked up and get fucked (literally)

just talk to girls you've literally got nothing to lose

Oh, it happens alright. Magaluf is fucking ridiculous, full of older women literally drinking themselves to unconsciousness, it's really weird as they could literally be my mother.

Yeah, but they aren't getting any either, unfortunately none of them can really wing for me because they aren't bothered to sit next to girls outside where you can actually converse and shit, all they do is get fucked up and dance in some shitty crowded disco part of the bar (the inside everywhere basically) to the same shitty european remixes and english djs asking you to put your hand up if you're from liverpool every 2 minutes. It's fucking awful, I can't find isolated girls to sit next to alonr, it's literally just groups of 2 and 3 at the very least. I've got one number who I thought I hit it off well with, no reply, that killed my self confidence aswell.

>SHAGALUF
>H
>A
>G
>A
>L
>U
>F

literally just walk into a girl, go to make out with her, either it will happen or it wont, but its fucking shagaluf, enough birds are up4 that that will work

buy a whore mate, your confidence will rise after that and the sloots will come

>I can't find isolated girls

They're pack animals, user. You have to approach their group either alone or as part of your group. If their friends shoot you down, put them down too - but be fucking fun about it, it's banter. You will never find a girl alone and if that's what you're placing your bets on, best wishes but it ain't gonna happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzh4snK7aL8
talk and act like this

Literal chad mode

That fucking chin

Name of song?

and don't forget to be at least an 8/10

>pay for sex
>on vacation in magaluf

What the fuck is wrong with you? You can literally whip your dick out in the middle of the nightclub and women will swarm you like bees to a honeycomb.