Friendly reminder that if you are a girl and taller than 5'8 you should consider suicide

friendly reminder that if you are a girl and taller than 5'8 you should consider suicide

>insecure manlet afraid of tall girls

ATS A HUUGE BITCH

>taking the bait
wew lad

>taking the counter-bait
wew lad

6'0 is the lanklette cutoff not 5'8

A manlet made this, I bet you wouldn't let your girlfriend wear heels

what girlfriend?

OP is wrong

if you are under a C cup, kill yourself

Kek manlet. Tall girls are qt

Short women are shit tier. Do you really want your children to be manlets?

Cutoff for me is 5'6. I might do 5'5 if they're exceptionally beautiful

>m-maybe if I protect m'tall ladies on-thy-line I w-will get a gf
lmao all these beta white knight faggots defending girafettes because they're too insecure to get a normal woman
>wanting a freak of nature just so your manlet numale ass can feel secure and that she'll take care of you and protect you since your infantile mind cannot into adulthood and responsibility
I seriously shiggy your diggy
>pic related

I dont like tall girls

but if a girl has:

-tiny tits

-no hips

shes shit

fucking tell em bro

manlet please....

tall girl = huge aryan son

thats some top tier mental gymnastics, m8. why do you want your sons to be manlets?

Something tells me you're not taller than 5'8 either ;)
Enjoy your dwarf babies, pleb.

Tallest girl I banged was 5'10". I am 6'2", so she could still wear 4 inch heels.

L
M
A
O

>Muh tall sons
Don't even get me fucking started on this stupid ass excuse. If you're a manlet it's
IN
YOUR
GENES
and those genes don't just disappear if one of your manlet ass tiny sperms somehow manages to reach past that cervix. People thinking height works like some kind of middle value of the height of the mother and father, tip: it doesn't. You're gonna have a family that looks like a fucking circus attraction

And should any of you Oedipus complex faggots be, as you claim, tall: have fun telling your son why he is a 6'7" freak lanklet who can't build any visible muscle since you had to go and take your fetish one step too far

>taking the counter-bait bait
wew lad

>red pill wizard

Me on the left

Tall girls are beautiful. Short girls are unattractive.