Do your shoulders broaden when you start lifting? I feel like mine slightly have but would like if they grew a lot more...

Do your shoulders broaden when you start lifting? I feel like mine slightly have but would like if they grew a lot more. Is there any way to increase the length of the bone, or is my only choice trying to increase the size of my lateral deltoids?.

There's three things to do for guys with narrow shoulders

>work on delts
>work on lats
>trim down your waist (low bf%, stomach vaccums etc.)

I'm not a wide guy either but you can make up for it by doing the aforementioned things and by being thick.

genes

My delts can touch doorframe both sides. Genetics.

Nothing you can do for bones. You need to deadlift less and OHP and definitely row more. Your lats are nonexistent, thats a big deal because you want that upside down triangle shape. Delts help but you need lats the most

You're so cute post more of your bulge!
no homo

SHOUDLERS:
OHP, DB shoulder press, lateral raise, face pull, bench

BACK:
Deadlift, rows (all kinds), chinups/pullups/lat-pulldown

I'm in the same boat, btw

why do deadlifts affect my shoulders? And I do have lats, I'm pretty sure its just my narrow shoulders that dont allow them to be seen, heres a pic of my back flexed.

more shoulders
more lats, do pullups
more deadlifts, the other guy is an idiot
more chest

basically the only way to fix yourself is to get big everywhere

you don't look that bad, cut down to 10% bf and you'll be okay

Thanks. I'm at 11% body fat right now, thats what the scale at the gym says anyway. I know there not very accurate tho. If I get much bigger everywhere don't you think it'll look weird on a small frame? or nah?

pic

deadlifts make your core bigger so if you want to get the true taper look they're probs not the way to go

You need lots of rows, pullups and OHP.

forget about round and wide shoulders without roiding

Arnold deadlifted over 700lbs. Was his taper bad?

yes

you also shouldn't compare natties to roides for pretty much anything

>arnold's taper
>bad

ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing.jpg

Arnie had a good taper, but he did have wider hips than most of his competition.

You can't get wider shoulders if you're done growing.

You can build bigger delts and lats to give the illusion of wider shoulders though.

>implying deadlifts grow your HIPS

>implying deadlifts don't grow your OBLIQUES

it's because you have klinefelters

dats rude

>implying obliques are hips