Tfw no matter how much you lift you will never obtain a body like this natty

>Tfw no matter how much you lift you will never obtain a body like this natty.

Seriously, why haven't you turned in your natty card yet? Why do you keep wasting your time for sub-par """gains"""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ojp1Q1qZHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no matter how much you lift you will never obtain a body like this even with roiding

gear won't give you the Jeff's genetics, why lift at all?

Why wouldn't you want to roid to find out what your genetics are capable of, user?

Im thinking about getting on gear since,well i want a gf and competition is just fucking nuts
Looking up the side effects right now actually

>tfw the steroid machine is always sold out by the time I get to the gym

Starting off on gear right off the bat with no musclular base will lead to an abomination. Build a strong base, low body fat, then roid, nothing crazy just low dose test.

You'll have to become as sissyboy. Hope you like dicks in your mouth.

Unless you want to go full natty in which case you better pray you have Steve Reeves genetics.

Will a low dose still fuck my shit up if I stop?

>Steve Reeves
>natty
Wew lad.

Most likely not, low dose testosterone properly cycled will lead to almost no side effects that come from long term test use like manboobs and testicle shrinkage, AIDS patients and people with minor Hypogonadism rarely get side effects, maybe go to your doc and get your test levels checked and see if he;ll write you a script.

Yes you will definetely need to roid the rest of your life. Unless you wanna be lowest of test

You talking about a low dose of TRT or something?

Stay in your containment threads or il shitpost in them as well, you cheating frauds.

Seriously though, you guys are a bunch of degenerate fuckwads, if you kept to yourselves it would be somewhat okay, but you dont. So do you want us volkish people to turn our attention to you guys next?

Perhaps some of us dox some of your cheating "idols" like we did trappy and the homofag?

Kek! This nigga is mad af because his natty "gains" look like shit.

seriously, I will start to shit over your threads if you keep doing this.

Go ahead and shit all over "our" threads you dumb nigger. Do you think I give a fuck what one, no life shitposter does on /fraud/? As if I browse that shithole 24/7.

You say that with such confidence user, but we all know how easy it is to shit up a thread by just being hostile to everyone in it. I managed to fuck once here with females that look like dudes already and shut up everyone around it.

I hardly browse /fraud/ or any general because they are just drama and shitposting. All you'll be doing is bumping the thread.

>most of Veeky Forums are insecure faggets
>nearly 60% of all the threads here are made out of insecurity, jealousy and other weak feelings of unmight

what kind of category do you think /fraud/ will fall into? To shit in the souls of those people is probably the easiest thing to do. Try shitting in the souls of the core user base on /g/, on /v/ or other boards with autism. They are MUCH more tempered against hate since they are hate incarnate.

What does Veeky Forums have? Call someone a manlet, someone dyel or some other meme insult and they immediately recoil into somekind of male diva gay faggotree.

and il just sage

Tell me where i get roids and il consider it

>implying Jeff is on gear
Scooby pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=_ojp1Q1qZHY

Don't give a fuck about your body goals OP, i actually lift so that's what i care about

jeff seid has insane genetics, 99% of roiders will never reach his level.

Look at bostin lloyd.

4 grams of gear + prohormones + Synthol + dnp + fat burners + 2000$ a month on HGH and he looks like shit compared to any high level bodybuilder/model.

Drugs can't overcome genetics.

And yes obviously geoff roids, but probably nowhere near as much as you think.