Anyone got some Veeky Forums literature recommendations? Know there are some infographics with list...

Anyone got some Veeky Forums literature recommendations? Know there are some infographics with list, but can't find them.

Also, general infographics thread

Dunno about Veeky Forums lit recommendations but here are my fav books. All are either quite masculine or 'red-pilled'

>The Karamazov Brothers - Fyodor Dostoevsky
>Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
>To Have and Have Not - Ernest Hemingway
>The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway
>1984 - George Orwell
>Brave New World - Aldous Huxley

>Brave new world

it's called The Brothers Karamazov. Flows way better.

thank you

>tfw it's all happening
Wake me up

I'm not a russkie so why would I say it like that? It makes no sense with english grammar.

Just sounds danker senpie.

It's how he originally wrote it in Russian and the originalo is always besto.

good list faggot

needs plato

I get what you're saying family but it wouldn't make sense to say it like that. Anyway, I take it you've read the book, what did you like about it?

Got some fitness related?

Nice, thanks mate

You know, I tried reading Moby Dick, and call me pedantic or shallow, but I couldn't take the book seriously because of the overt homosexual overtones between the main character and qeueeqeq or whatever his name was. It just wielded me out to much, I like reading classically masculine literature and adventure books like Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy or something, couldn't empathize with the character.

Anybody here like the dune series

It's a direct translation which is grammatically correct in Russian. In Slavic languages for example Polish you would say "Bracia Karamazov" and not "Karamazov Bracia"; the latter makes no sense and is grammatically incorrect. I agree that keeping the original form gives the title some sense of character, but you have to understand that it was not originally intended to come off unique in the way you perceive it.

A lot of academic institutes have begun calling it The Karamazov Brothers because it is in fact a more accurate translation of the title.

Just finished the first book and am like 70 pages into Messiah.

Picture made me kek, good books user

I could plow through calc textbooks in high school but those books were the only ones to ever make me take my time reading. Easily in my top 5 sf series.

Read pic related yesterday and it's put me in the mood for more books about developing one's own attitude to life. I liked the stuff in Notes From Underground about self-doubt leading to inaction and unhappiness, any more things with that theme?

I'm tring to read all Discworld novels in chronological order.
Pic is my favourite for now.