Fucking love peanut butter so much

>fucking love peanut butter so much
>literally have like 7 jars different brands in my cupboard right now of all different types, smooth, crunchy, super crunchy, organic, cinnamon-flavoured, etc
>make my own peanut butter sometimes
>started a cut today

There is a hell, and I AM FUCKING LIVING IN IT

I know that feel user. Just recently discovered crunchy after being a smooth guy all my life and I can't get enough.

Kind of late for a cut, fat fuck

You can cut and eat PB, mix it into your oatmeal or have it on thins. IIFYM t b h

Crunchy is fucking god tier, how people prefer smooth is beyond me

What do you guys eat peanut butter with? Bread? I feel like I just can't put enough peanut butter on to hit a surplus and I can't eat it by itself.

Mix it into oatmeal, pretty-god tier with bananas and cinnamon

Raisins, ice cream, on apples, bananas, with chocolate chips. Lots of ways.

>peanut butter
Murican "food"

If you love pb so much you should know powdered pb is 6p4c1.5f. I have some in my shake every day and I'm cutting. So fucking good no joke, it's pbfit from costco

>not eating it by itself

Nigga , sometimes I just scoop out some on a giant spoon and eat it off of that, then wash it down with some whole milk. If you need your peanut butter on something, you obviously don't love it enough.

Usually wholemeal bread

Sometimes I just say fuck it and go at the tub with a spoon, or do pic related

set aside 300 cals for your last meal user. reward urself with some every night b4 bed. just do it. run that extra 30 mins for PB if u have to. this cut doesnt have to be all that bad,

>ausfag 3 weeks into cut reporting in

>cinnamon-flavoured
pls tell me where to acquire

This and if I'm feeling fancy, I'll add a little greek yogurt. I'm going to try pumpkin spice next and see how that goes

>peanut butter
>600 calories per 100grams

that shit is whack nigga.

I eat mixed vegetables at 40 calories per 100 grams
meat at 120-180 calories per 100grams.
chickpeas at 140 calories per 100grams.
etc

You'd be on suicide watch for eating such a "little" amount of food, mass wise on a cut.

I had to stop buying pb because I would keep binging on it.

>be ausfag
>go to woolworths

I mean I can no longer eat it because I'm on a cut, not that I can only eat a tiny bit to meet my calories

people prefer smooth because it tastes better

There's no difference between smooth and crunchy in terms of taste unless it's a different brand

Is it basically the same as pb2 but just Costcos brand?

I'm mildly allergic to PB to the point I won't eat it. I've thought about ending it all.