Don't forget to have your daily soy milk and probiotic Veeky Forums

Don't forget to have your daily soy milk and probiotic Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlZrlm9tsrw
testshock.com/probiotics-and-testosterone-the-benefits-of-bacteria-on-testicle-size-sperm-count/
neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/microbes-and-the-mind
youtube.com/watch?v=5OkB9KfpwrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Two memes in one

Whew lad

Thanks for reminding me desu!

>soy meme
>dead bacteria meme

Just make some Kefir you big faggot

Fuck off man that shit gives you gyno bro.

Almond milk is master race

Almond milk is artificial as fuck bro, that shit aint good for you.
Almonds aint got no titties dawg, how the fuck do they get milk from them then?

All I drink is protien shakes, whole milk, and water

Well I'm lactose intolerant. I've tried powering through milk but i just fart all day uncontrollably. Soy milk are almond are the only alternatives. Suggestions?

Can't you just drink cream?
That aint milk.

Kefir

the bacteria break down the lactose into lactic acid

plus you get them gut bacteria gains

I just got my probiotics by drinking kefir, bitchtits.

Shit thanks, will go with that over almond milk then. That was easy.

Buy kefir grains rather than ready made kefir (factory kefir is more artificial)

Basically put the grains into a sealable container, pour in whole milk (250-600ml ish).

Seal, then leave to ferment for a day or two.

Then strain and drink.

You can re-use the grains for as long as you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlZrlm9tsrw

testshock.com/probiotics-and-testosterone-the-benefits-of-bacteria-on-testicle-size-sperm-count/

btw the first batch tastes a bit shit, but after that it's nice, it's creamy, slightly sweet, slightly sour, and slightly fizzy

>drink kefir (1 liter from biologicl milk each day)
>along with powerfulish probiotic pills
>one generic 20 billion pill
>one specific " L. Reuteri"
>the specific pill helps with hairloss, and can also help with test
>the kefir also has a shitton of healthy bacteria for everything that I dont get in the pills
>used to have car sickness like a little bitch as a child, till my teens and further
>completely cured it
>I think I may even have cured my balding, my hair is also more shiny probably.

is it pre-made kefir?

It's much more cost effective to make your own tbqh

buy the grains for five quid and you're sorted; they grow bigger as they ferment as well

No I got my own grains, I have two bottles of fermenting milk right now on my table. They are pretty cool. Been doing it for a year right now I think.

But shit yea, I think that this shit cured me of a lot bad things.

neuroscientificallychallenged.com/blog/microbes-and-the-mind

youtube.com/watch?v=5OkB9KfpwrE (half truth, a bit corporate sponsored)

how long does it take to "kick in"?

Shit anons thanks for the advice on kefir, I will adjust my diet accordingly.

I have no idea user, its extremely difficult to test it out on the first place, to know what could be affecting what. I just did the most extreme thing possible and ditched all the sugary things, ALL of them.

I used to have itching on my ellbows, asshole and penor tip. Which I needed cream to get rid off.

But recently I managed to hold that at bay. Meaning that I am finally managing to combat my candida naturally and long termish.

It took me well over a year and it still lingers on. So probably some more time needed to completely remove it and restore my natural gut balance.

What pill are you talking about?

Probiotic 10 20 billion
Puritan's Pride

and

Probiotics L. Reuteri Plus
Probiotics L. Reuteri Plus Swanson Health

Thanks, will look into these.

The L reuteri is somewhat important, but the puritans pride I chose mostly because it was good bang for the buck. It had a lot of bacteria, and was also cheap.

If you can find something similar, from a different brand, for a good price, that would be okay as well.

Same thing goes for L.Reuteri. These little bugs seem to be nearly a panacea for many modern ills. From autism, to hair loss. Some subtle evidence in other species for it is noted.

Drink lactaid you sperg. Or use lactase pills.

I have. Lactaid is fucking useless and a scam. And I have to take like 5 pills per glass of milk for it to have effect.

coconut milk m8, soymilk will give you tits

I know, I avoid soy. I'm gonna try kefir but I've been using almond milk the last 6 months. Before that I used to man up and just drink milk but I couldn't handle all the farts after a while. I always had to time my milk consumption so I didn't have to get at work or if I'm out. Which made me skip a lot of intake and lose gains.

I don't want to turn into a woman, I'll keep drinking cow milk, thank you.

>Lactaid is fucking useless and a scam

Then you're probably allergic to milk proteins rather than lactose intolerant, because lactaid doesnt have lactose. As someone who is highly sensitive to lactose, I've never had a problem with lactaid. The lactase pills are a bit less reliable but if I double up on then and follow the directions then I'm usually fine.

But yeah they don't work with an actual glass of milk, there's too much lactose to break down fast enough you start digesting the lactase enzyme. The pills are meant if there's some dairy in your meal, not nothing but milk. If you find the store lactaid isn't cutting it then crush up like six pills, toss them in a gallon of milk, and give it a couple of days and the milk should be have all the lactose converted to glucose for you. You can also do it by the glass if you'd like.

> falling for the soy gives you moobs meme

If you consume soy in excess, then you might have problems, but drinking soy milk everyday isn't 'excess'. I don't even drink soy - I choose hemp/almond milk instead to add to porridge (oatmeal).

it's not

unless you're lactose intolerant

i want this money making scheme to end

ill stick to my actual milk, thank you

That's good advice user, noted and will try. Thanks.

>soy
LOW TEST