So the beginner gym goals of Veeky Forums are 1/2/3/4 what are the beginner sex goals of Veeky Forums?

So the beginner gym goals of Veeky Forums are 1/2/3/4 what are the beginner sex goals of Veeky Forums?

1 black
2 latinos
3 whites
4 asians

To get a gf.

>black
Cut off your dick right after

>Sand nigs or latinos
> Shitty asians (filipinos)
> Whites
> Proper Asians.

This is what you should be striving for. Don't have to stick your dick in a black, a filipino will do.

Latino women are good starters, they're trash as fuck. Am latino myself, can confirm, fuck latino women, just don't breed with them pls.

To have it.

Ladyboys

You're a Latino and you don't call them Latinas?

Hmm

Just for you user.

Yes I call them Latino women, to separate decent Latino men from the subhuman scum females our culture breeds.

Vain, disloyal and pedantic fuck them honestly, they will look at your wallet faster than any other woman on earth. Why do you think latino women end up with ugly shits all the time? They're not even attractive either.

I have never dated one nor ever wanted to date one, I pity anyone with a latino fetish that doesn't know of the lack of thought within their brains.

Asian women is where it's at. Superior in every way

I think a lot of people would rather fuck a black chick then a Latina or Filipino.

Yes. Goal is to get a Eurasian girl. Solid values and so fucking hot.

Would prefer Latina any day.

>Redhead
Always wanted to bang a redhead

I only want white chicks so i dont give a fuck about any other race, and by white i mean northern european. The rest can go fuck themselves

At that point you're picking between harambe's children or subhuman filth.

I honestly say don't fuck either of them, but if you have to start somewhere I just think filth > apes

Is it sad that I look like OP's pic and can't 1/2/3/4?

I've lifted solely with aesthetics in mind for about 2 years and on the tail end of my cut look like that dude but I'm doing like 120/205/265/355 1RM

>what are the beginner sex goals of Veeky Forums?
to have it for the first time

>a fucking leaf

Damn another self hating fag putting asian girls on a pedastal shame you were born

I don't hate myself. I'm proud to come from where I'm from.

That said, I exclude our females because they're nothing to write home about. Disgusting.

Asian women have great values in a culture filled with cuck as fuck dudes. Talk to any real PRC girl you ever get close to, if you do, and realize how the dudes have no clue how to women and are pussies, but the girls are loyal, hard working and won't ever become giant whales.

You have literally droves of top tier, hard working, attractive women feeling meh with their subpar Chinese dudes, then you come along as a foreigner and blow their mind, they treat you like a god, with not a shred of the pretentious entitlement western women have, because to them you are an asset.

I have legitimate reasons as to why I think the way I do, and it's because western culture has made females to believe that pussy = power. Praise Mao Zedong

Not sad at all

If you've been doing high reps all this time then it's not that big a surprise. You could probably take a few months to focus on strength and easily achieve it with your mass though.

If half of what youre saying about asian chicks is true its sad they are unattractive
White chicks are god tier attractive but the pretentiousness is crap

Depends on your taste. I don't find white chicks very attractive personally, a lot look bland to me.

Call it yellow fever, call it whatever, the characteristics outside of their aesthetics is mostly true for a lot of them. There's pretentious women in any culture ofc but there's a LOT of great ones.