What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

What to do if your parents are gains goblins?

>Won't let me sleep enough to recover normally(they go to sleep at like 11 pm and are up by 6 being loud AF, so even if I sleep at the same time as them it's not enough)
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Won't buy good food so I can't bulk nor cut properly
>Can't get gf because of their bullshit

Fuck man I know I'm a NEET but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of other neets.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no job, no gf and no real skills.

How did Veeky Forumsbros deal with their gains goblins of a family?

Is he ok?

Dude get a job

lmao this dude is still posting this story fuckin kek

>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
Get a job and do chores fag
You sound like one ungrateful little shit

>Get a job
>Move out
>get gf whos supportive of gym life etc etc has job doesnt matter if shes 6/10 when you're 50 they're all old af.
>Move in together
>Live life

Get a job and move out you dingus

I can't stand working you fucking faggots

how can a self-respecting man take orders from someone else, and get paid jack shit for it?

My family was the same way

Joined the airforce 6 months ago and now I'm living on my own training to drop bombs on Iraqis from an MQ9 reaper

And I'm getting stationed in Vegas for 3 years

Best decision I made in my life besides starting to lift, I'm making more money now than I ever was before and I'm making 2x the gains

>now I'm living on my own training to drop bombs on Iraqis from an MQ9 reaper

>tfw don't live in the US

Dude...

How can a self respecting "man" demand that his parents do this to provide for his self-untitled bitch ass?

by the time you first started posting this miserable story you could've been on your way to some fukkin gains and probably a job. but obviously you are not a productive member of society, most likely to wither away in your parents abode

>implying hard work, routine, and discipline aren't an important part of what makes a man, a fucking man.
>implying doing nothing and expecting everything isn't a feminine trait.
>implying you don't suck

This is legit the third time I've seen this post. I'm guessing you actually have a job and you're just bitter DESU, or maybe you really are a NEET.

How can a self respecting man sponge off his parents?

Your parents are not enabling your lifestyle. You should thank them for this, abide by their wishes and go make something of yourself instead of bitching that your 'rents aren't making life easy for you.

kys OP

Congrats on the haul today OP. Plenty biting lol

haha *burps and farts*

wagies lose again

ahaha...

>(You) falling for this bait