So my cousin is working with Evan Chang in California on a business trip from Australia

So my cousin is working with Evan Chang in California on a business trip from Australia.

He is also interested in chain link and Evan and him have become quite close. Evan has been sharing some of Sergey's business plans leading up to SIBOS with my cousin. It has been under strict confidentiality and I have been non-stop pestering my cousin for information telling him i'm heavily invested.

>Currently holding 100,000 link

He just sent me this image and told me to hold onto my shares.

>MFW IM ABOUT TO DOUBLE MY STACK!

Also if you don't know who Evan Cheng is do some research....

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/facebook-director-engineering-joins-chainlink-advisory-board/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ytv8U0bejPA
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bruh i own a lot of link but shit like this make me want to dump my bags and get the fuck out

Suit yourself, enjoy being left behind.

How did you manage to spell his name correctly and incorrectly in the same post?

holy shit this is big

So we are in the shill stage again?

I don't believe your story but I believe this is a real possibility. I personally think it's a microsoft partnership but we'll see

Need to offset the impending Sibos FUD, but all the signs are looking good

>australia

the b8 quality wouldve been better if you didnt include this op

Proof or gtfo

Why Microsoft Pajeet?

This is a sell signal to me. Im ouy

Find the video of sergey at NYC ETH talk. Talks about cornell partnership with big microsoft ligo on the same slide right after talking about partnerships they "camt reveal yet"

>I personally think it's a microsoft partnership but we'll see
lol you shills are embarrassing

Ill literally believe you if you give me a link

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ytv8U0bejPA

Around 40min

If you all don't believe me i guess i'll have to give you proof, on the left is my cousin

We're already going to be rich, why do you faggots do this shit? Trying to build false hype to create a dip for yourselves?

Ive actually heared some similar sht from my whale group, we still havent been able to get any actual confirmation but i thought our group only had this info the fact that op has it must mean someone must know somethimg or op ggot lucky with
A bs post

truth be told.

Do you have the Sergey/Arnold Schwarzenegger one

Exactly. Of all the tokens, this one doesn't need any fake shilling or bullshit.

if big true

We are clearly approaching the sky. Then we'll tackle the moon!

Real if huge

>There are some cubes that say smart contract n a graphical presentation of a block chain.

OMG OMG LINK AND MICROSOFT.
retard.

Just buy eth would be a better choice

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Yeah would have been a phenomenal hold you stupid fuck

Read and weep nolinkers.

Speaking of Evan Cheng, you guys might want to learn about Quantstamp too.

or is it too soon kek