I hope this kind of thread is allowed

I hope this kind of thread is allowed.

Here's the deal: attending boarding school in January. I am really tiny and have never lifted before. I want to attain a decent physique beforehand, ie. I wanna look like a man instead of a boy. My neighbour owns the local gym, and since my dad installed light and shit there for free, I am allowed to come for free for life, and he even promised to help me a bit when he is free there.

Will I even get any kind of result I am looking for in 4 months? I have time to come around 4 days a week, for as long as I need to. Wanna know if it's even worth it or if I should just drop it and make slightly more money instead

>pic is me, turbo manlet (170 cm) and lightweight af (52 kg). I am 20 yo

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/contentfiles/be_novice_rippetoe.pdf
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk man. How strong are you?

SS + GOMAD was pretty much made for people in your situation

just remember to fucking eat loads

just accept your fate and become the boarding school fuccboi

I have no idea anymore, I used to be able to handle myself in fights as a kid, but that was long ago. I sometimes do week-long hikes and I did some rockclimbing where I seemed to be better than average (possibly due to me weighing nothing), but my friends seem much bigger than me. My arms look pretty spaghetti when I don't flex

There is going to be a 1:3 ratio of boys to girls, so I figured this would be my easiest chance of being a Chad for once

Eat enough protein and surplus
And remember when you do something at the gym, do it properly, not half-arsed
Push it to the limit

worst case scenario is if I become a fattie just as it starts, that seriously can't happen. I am decently attractive rn, don't wanna fuck it up

cute af, would cuddle with those socks

So is a visible difference realistic in 4 months if I put myself to it?

you are a skeleton, if you don't eat more then how the fuck do you expect to put on weight?

eat more and lift weights dumbass

I already said that I never lifted and I have never eaten to gain weight before, which I am obviously willing to do now since I am not retarded. I am just seeing pics of guys who did your plan and they all seem like they just became fat as fuck at the 4 month mark

SS will not make you fat, how can an exercise routine make you fat?

you realize the meme is just people putting random reversed progress pics and saying SS did this right?

If you want do stronglifts or some other beginner routine it doesn't matter but the most important thing for you is to eat loads, you are probably used to eating very little

>you are probably used to eating very little
correct. Wont mind eating a lot, I never eat till I am sated, sounds great. I will read into it if it's just a meme then, because my biggest fear is to get fat

Go for it specially since it's free.

If you see you're getting fat, just eat less.
You only need a slight caloric surplus (~300 kcal), count your calories and there won't be any fat.

Boarding school for a 20 yo? So college?

sounds logical. Thank you

Yeah, and I have had the opportunity for years, don't want to end up old without having seen what I can do with my body

SS + GOMAD

Work out your calorie maintenance and then eat an extra 500 calories. And lift a lot. Ok?

I can never explain it to foreigners, since there doesn't seem to be an equivalent in other countries. Basically it's a folk high school, but in aus/nz for 5 months. It's my chance to start over with new people for me, so I wanna make the most of it

OP, just lift and eat, its not hard. Calculate how much calories you need to gain weight and try to eat healthy. My friend started with stronglifts program, after few months he got bigger, I don't know what you want to look like after 4 months.

Lift properly, don't try to lift heavy weight because you see other people do it, or you are worried that hey will think you are weak, that is easiest way to fuck yourself up.

Eating will be also hard but it will get easier, just eat and don't think about it.

Also read the sticky.

this is a good place to start if you are going to take it seriously
Like i said there are plenty other viable workouts you can do but this is fairly simple, the most important thing is to eat more, I cannot stress this enough

startingstrength.com/contentfiles/be_novice_rippetoe.pdf

You know, you seem like a nice guy, so here' s some more help, a good calorie calculator:
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

On step 6 select clean bulk, and you'll get a good calorie goal.

Yes

I remember watching this guy a bit a few years back when trying to get inspired, never caught on sadly. This one gives a ton of info though

Will look at it. And that sounds like the good part, but maybe I'll be proven wrong

sweet

the progress you make in 4 months, wont be enough for other people to notice.

You will see changes yourself and be proud of it, but it wont be enough for others to see it. No one is going to look at you and think you look good.

You have a miserable starting point (sorry), and no knowledge of lifting and diet.

I would only start doing it, if you plan to continue lifting afterwards. If its only for that boarding school and to show off and then quit afterwards, i would not even try.

This is coming from someone who lifts since 8 years.

so you are going to jail?

Why exercise when you can be my qt trap gf? :DD

What kind of crazy must you be to start lifting at the age of 8 ?
>inb4 you're an idiot
Learn some grammar

>boarding school

do your parents h8 u that much?

I think your comment only makes sense if he said since 8 years OLD.

He left out the old tho.

'Since' implies a specific time while 'for' implies a passage of time. Ergo he should've either said "I've been lifting for 8 years" or "I am lifting since 2008".

For your goals. Work out hard as fuck. Eat a lot. Focus Bi's, Tri's, Shoulder, Chest, Abs. Legday once a week. Get at least 100 grams of protons. Don't stop when you get there. Buy a pull up bar and a lifting plug.

he could have just left of the 'ago', as in lift since 8 years ago. Awkward structure, but makes the most sense.

2 kg / month if you eat a lot is realistic

60 kg at 1,70 is an adult body, on the slim side but adult male

52 kg isn't

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

4 months? 4 scoops

Westside for Skinny Bastards and lots of food.