Stalin specifically purged jews of almost any relevant position

>Stalin specifically purged jews of almost any relevant position.
>In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges. In a fascinating lecture at a Tel Aviv University convention this week, Dr. Halfin described the waves of soviet terror as a "carnival of mass murder," "fantasy of purges", and "essianism of evil." Turns out that Jews too, when they become captivated by messianic ideology, can become great murderers, among the greatest known by modern history.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lazare
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell us something we don't know, professor.

Ironic considering jews were instrumental in the revolution and the construction of the soviet union

I think you meant to quote my claim in . But the article confirms it, so I'm a little confused.

interesting the jews promoted the soviet union that later on killed jews
The destructive behavior and the desire to kill is greater than the jewish survival desire

It's almost like your retarded conspiracy is unable to explain what actually happened.
No no, that's impossible, it's more likely that "the destructive behavior and the desire to kill is greater than the jewish survival desire".
You people are so stupid it hurts.

15th Congress of the All-Union Communist Party (Bolsheviks) 1927
72 members
8 jews = 11%
Actual downgrade in jews compared to 1917-18
but then again if we consider the executive committee the number of jews are much higher

No it's easy to explain. The Jews thought nations with one dominant culture would expel them, so they advocated for a multi-ethnic state, they do all this violently and the resulting system of terror and paranoia targets them. It's like the French reign of terror and Robespierre.

>implying Russia wasn't already a multiethnic state

>The Jews thought
Every time I read a /pol/tard talk about jews I imagine some giant brain controlling all of them.

One thing it's interesting is that jews always took care of the agitation department
19 members
5 jews = 26%

>The gym posting evidence is retarded

Lol guy* typo,fuck me

Yes, posting evidence contradictory to the conspiracy. Which is why he had to resort to a rationalization ("the destructive behavior and the desire to kill is greater than the jewish survival desire"), instead of accepting that he has to twist shit to fit his conspiracy because it's not real. Which is what I criticized.
Please work on your reading comprehension.

70 members (full members)
10 jews = 14%

Jews helped Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky (a jew) conduct their bloody massacre later to be killed by Stalin himself.
As this article explains ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html jews were a major great murderers.
What could explain the fact jews helped to fund a movement that later on turned against them? well some jews continued to work for Stalin like Ilya Ehrenburg but the others were killed like rats
Not that they didn't deserve but isn't impossible to imagine what kind of things jewish parents teach their kids so they become revolutionaries and murderers

>Jews helped Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky (a jew) conduct their bloody massacre later to be killed by Stalin himself.
Jews and people of other ethnicities helped commit massacres on people of several ethnicities, including their own.

>What could explain the fact jews helped to fund a movement that later on turned against them?
That jews aren't a hivemind, and the jews that participated in the soviet experiment participated as the communist fanatics they were and not as jews (at least the vast majority), just like every other ethnicity. Which is why they had no problem when jews were part of the killed in every massacre soviets performed (the 1921 famine, the 1930s famines, the purges, the internal party struggles). It's extremely simple, the only problem is that you are trying to conciliate it with a conspiracy that you accept as true a priori.

>Not that they didn't deserve but isn't impossible to imagine what kind of things jewish parents teach their kids so they become revolutionaries and murderers
What did parents of the millions of non jews involved in murderous communist movements taught their children? What did parents of nazis teach their children? Probably nothing special. Some ideologies are just good at turning people into braindead fanatics, and some contexts are favorable to them spreading.

>Jews and people of other ethnicities helped commit massacres on people of several ethnicities, including their own.
without money from german and german jews Stalin would never get his position
The cult of Stalin was promoted in the west and Russia. Why would Stalin promote a brutal figure like Stalin? Why the jews in United States and western europe funded communist parties and revolutionary movements?

Hitler would never exist without the revolutionary spirit promoted by them and their secret organizations. Hitler wouldn't exist without jewish bankers in the west flooding german industry with money

There is no ''reunion of jews to kill the goyim'' they are simply raised with destructive ideas and ideologies. Jews didn't promote communism to make the world a better place. They simply thought destroying everything was the creative force behind human progress

While Hitler and Stalin were playing games with humans jews who owned media and big business didn't do anything to stop them...
The liberal jew and the revolutionary spirit of jews aren't clichés

Remove jewish propaganda and in 10 years you'll see people stop glorifying the french revolution and communism

>without money from german and german jews Stalin would never get his position
[citation needed]

>Why the jews in United States and western europe funded communist parties and revolutionary movements?
Jews are not a hivemind. And generally speaking, that is false.

>Hitler wouldn't exist without jewish bankers in the west flooding german industry with money
So hitler is a jewish conspiracy? I honestly wonder why I waste my time with you idiots.

>There is no ''reunion of jews to kill the goyim'' they are simply raised with destructive ideas and ideologies
I guess so are the millions of non jews behind genocidal ideologies. Or you could accept that those ideologies have elements that make them attractive to people that weren't raised any special way. But I guess you are too invested in your sectish beliefs and prefer to keep making ad hoc adjustments to explain contradictory shit.

>Jews didn't promote communism to make the world a better place. They simply thought destroying everything was the creative force behind human progress
Both contradictory and retarded

>anti-Semitism in the nineteenth century: Anti-Judaism, which had been religious at first, became economic, or, rather, the religious causes, that had once been dominant in anti-Judaism, were subordinated to economic and social causes. This transformation, which corresponded with the change in the economic and social role played by the Jews, was not the only one. Once sentimental in nature, the hostility towards the Jews became one of reason. The Christians of yesteryear instinctively hated the decides and never attempted to justify their animosity: rather they showed it. The anti-Semites of today have conceived a desire to explain their hatred and dignify it: anti-Judaism was transformed onto Anti-semitism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lazare

People think they are defending jews but they are in fact helping to destroy the few remaining jews who don't agree with the cabal agenda of destruction

>So hitler is a jewish conspiracy?
Not him, but of course Hitler is a Jewish conspiracy. If his father Alois hadn't changed his name, he would have been born Adolf (((Shicklgruber)))

The problem with hitler is not his jewish ancestry............
He created a schizophrenic movement which today makes it impossible to talk about how some group of jews enslave other people without being called nazis and going to jail. I'm afraid even some jews hate the fact because of Hitler there was a massive boost in the communist movement after WW2
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>impossible to talk about how some group of jews enslave other people without being called nazis and going to jail.

[Citation needed]

>muh big nose ppl
This meme needs to die

Yeah, because fuck statistical analysis, am I right? Peace and love, bro... Peace and love...