In this thread, we post pictures of people we could easily beat in a fight

In this thread, we post pictures of people we could easily beat in a fight.

>pic related

With 2 years boxing experience and a height of 6'3, id easily crush this puny irish shitstain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MgP26W_Ol8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AF3b33DF-aE
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all he would have to do is wrap his arms around your skinny legs and bring you to the ground to dominate you with jew jitsu

Why does every single person think they could beat this guy

implying you could kill king Mcgregor

head. clean. off.

There's not a single man on Veeky Forums who could touch Mcgregor. This guy is one of the best fighter in the whole world

skinny bicc would get rekt
if you said Fedor for example, then rip in pepperonis

I think I could take him

Because they think since they're taller than him and have seen 8 YouTube videos on martial arts they have a chance

anytime
anywhere

I wonder if this guy gets pussy
I mean he's famous and shit
But he's famous for being an awkward loser

He 100% percent gets as much pussy as he can handle, probably mostly hipster girls but still.

Hes an actor. IRL hes probably confident and normal.
That said im fairly confident id beat the shit out if him.

Well that's good to hear

I could end him

You would get your ass fucking destroyed in less than 10 seconds by McGregor even if you were 6'12

If Quints we're all gonna make it bros

>2 Year amateur """boxer""" vs mma professional

Get a coffin

he's the most powerful man in the world

if you beat him do you get his powers?

i guess he could take you by surprise and run you over with the mongmobile

fighter =/= ufc buttgrabber

I would have fucked her up man.
>inb4 she'd pull some daredevil shit on me

Fighter=autistic shitposter

both of them
easy

easy money

Vin Diesel is nowhere near the height of The Rock

no, obviously he is much taller

lmao vin diesel must've been standing on a fucking milk crate for that scene

They try to make manlets in movies look equal to real men to hide their inderiority.

you with your theories
how do you explain his massive head?

they standing shoulder to shoulder brah, it's a shitty practical effect

Rock is further away from camera to look smaller

Rock's got four inches on Vinny.

His massive head explained by HIM HAVING A MASSIVE HEAD.

Some people just have proportionally larger heads, dude. Look at Peter Dinklage. His head is about the size of a normal 6'0" dude.

Or Chris Pine. He's 6'0" but his head is about the right size for someone waaay taller. Makes him look much shorter than he is. Pic related.

Probably. The rest of the country would be so lost without a dictator to crack the whip that they'd take direction from anyone with a backbone.

maybe you onto something

I always thought Pine a midget

he has hella dandriff on his hair and on his coat thats nasty as fuck

I think I heard somewhere that he avoided having sex with random sloots because it would affect his acting. No source tho

I think there's alot of people that could

No problem.

Why aren't you on pay per view then lol?

Because he's a jockey sized freak.

>Not wanting to kurbstomp an IRL leprechaun

Don't fuck with me I'm fuxking bananas

They are all this guy irl

I have a fucking gun.

The only fight i'm not prepared for is one with the military

Because Veeky Forums thinks that muscles and how much you squat wins fights

He still has a 6'2 reach...

Tfw I'm 5'9/10 but have a head the size of my 6'3 and 6'4 friends

why do you fags post this shit and think it makes you sound badass

Mac is literally Veeky Forums
>homo erotic
>constant conversations about body mass
>perma bulked to a point where he was just cultivating mass
>Thinks he's better than he is, everyone sees him for the aut he is.

No. This is to all of you.

Connor would fucking kill you with a left hook, not even joking. He would put you to sleep.

Ive never seen a Diaz brother knocked to the ground three times in one fight by someone who is not used to fighting in such a heavy division.

Conor would rattle you.

im sure you would

because youre def not some autistic faggot on Veeky Forums right now while McGregor is out making millions

fuck off faggot

Imagine being a guy who literally fights people for a living and then read on the inetnet that some guy who has never trained martial arts a day in their life could beat you.

what a manlet tryhard

What if he has a gun?

Guys, this is so true! I have a massive head but my dick is only 6 inches long! Wat do?

five star post nigga

Mcgregor is at the top of the world over millions of other fighters and some retard who's been in maybe 1 fight his entire life thinks he would stomp him out.
I concede that someone like that would have maybe a 1% chance to win by getting a lucky swing or something but 99 times out of a 100 Mcgregor would clean the floor with them.

High as fuck

Let's push him to the gym so he goes outside his house for a min

I'm fairly certain I would fuck him up.
I'm a Slav with hooligan experience. Fighting on the street is a whole different story from fighting in a ring with rules.
I'd bite his nose off and spit into his eyes if need be.

He was off his balance due to all the legkicks you poop Conor isn't superman

is a meem u chip

youtube.com/watch?v=MgP26W_Ol8Q

LOL just like Kimbo's street upbringing made him a great fighter? Gonna get knocked out by a pink-haired fag just like he did

I got me pencil with me all the time.
I can write a complaint, of any one of you.
Come at me.

He was off balance because McGregor opened the round with grueling leg kicks on purpose. He was off balance because McGregor gave him the left hand of god, he threw enough left hands to put the entire FW/LW division to sleep that fight.

Nates just a retard with great chin genetics.

>Conor walked away completely unscathed and even wore goofy grandfather glasses in his post fight interview as a light humoured gimmick after rearranging the beaners facial structure with relative ease

lol

>Ive never seen a Diaz brother knocked to the ground three times in one fight

this desu

>Nate Diaz is one of the best fighters in the whole world

That's what you literally just implied because Nate Diaz beat Conor once and came pretty damn close to beating him a second time, so he has to be at least as good.

>dat pic

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=AF3b33DF-aE

I'm probably delusional because I've never been in a fight and I'm not even in that great of shape, but I still think I could beat half of the guys in the UFC in my weight class with a couple months of training. They're all so fucking slow and uncoordinated, and no one knows how to put any power into their strikes.

Sick of casual fight fans chiming in as if they know what their talking about

McGregors pound for pound #4, hes literally just being man enough to wrap up what he started in LW.

He was the superior fighter, he outboxed Nate and tore him up with leg kicks. Nate got an advantage in round 2 and 3 because he clinched with Conor, which is against his fighting style. Im not contesting this, it was a smart move on behalf of nate but McGregor pulled his shit together and deserved the win.

He had the balls to go out and fight a man 2 weight belts above him and about 15 lbs heavier and 4 inches taller with superior reach despite the fact Conors only a natural Featherweight. McGregors a beast.

Yea same desu

Lanklets delusions.

You realize nate diaz is like 6'2 you stupid cunt

No you wouldn't you sad fag. He is getting paid 80 million last year to fight people and you are making autistic troll threads on 4chin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

>muh squats muh benchpress
>can beat conor ez

Fucking retards

Holy shit! I didn't know he was one of the dwarves in the hobbit.

I don't understand this type of mentality. Like these fucking guys are so insecure about their lifes, the only thing they have for them is their heights. The fact that you're tall doesn't change the fact that your life sucks. Conor is drowning in money, have a hot gf, loyal friends, is one of the best fighters in the world, a national hero, an inspiration for millions and is more succesful than what you could ever imagine. And yet you think you're superior to him, just because you're taller than him. Even if you're a troll, it's fucking sad dude.

Are you implying that he isn't?
Like him or not his jiu jitsu is incredible