Hi, faggots. When was the last time you had sex?

Hi, faggots. When was the last time you had sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-isolate-90.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're making too many assumptions
the first one you made is right, though

That is a woman
Also, never topkek.

17hrs ago

10min ago

a week or so ago

30seconds ago

A day ago

11 days ago

does it still hurt?

october 2015

Last night

20hours ago

About 5 hours ago.

yesterday

never

never

Tuesday night. Could have last night but sort of blew her off and missed my chance. I'm sure I'll go make it up tonight.

January 2015.

I dont even care.

May

i never have

never

Last night :-)

When your mom was home.

I know its pixelated but that dude's peepee is so small lol

ahlloween 2010

>september 2013

>Dude
>Implying that a man

>mfw January 2013

August 2015
It was hate sex and me and my gf broke up two days later
I had nothing better to do so I got into lifting to ignore the fact that I was bored to death and here I am
/blog

N...Never.

I last kissed a girl about 2 and a half years ago, still counts, r.. right?

how have your gains been?

If he has a nigger dick yes

Pretty good. I went from skelly to intermediate. I immediately wanted to get the best results possible so I studied everything I could learn about fitness for about 2 weeks and then started doing everything I could.

For a year I guess it was pretty good considering when I started my ribs extended further than my chest, that's how little muscle I had. The fact that I'm 6'1" made it even worse because I was a hardcore lanklet.

With a hooker: 3 weeks ago
With a non-hooker: 5 months ago

>He paid for a hooker

I'm not proud of it desu senpai

Never have.
Probably never will.
Oh well.

This thread is pathetic...you must be some kind of ugly to be fit and still not get laid.

My condolences

What made you do it?

About 2 years ago.
>tfw gonna get some tonight for the first time in two fucking years

Being unbearably horny 99% of the time, having more money than I actually need and being a total beta is a recipe for disaster in my case.

>December 2013

>>Wife went to visit her dad after he got his hip replaced
>>Been a whole 2 days without sex
>>This is torture

How the fuck do you guys do it???

it's not the end of the world, it's just a service like getting a massage if your back hurts. it's less stigmatised here in europe (assuming you're americans)

about a year before my ex broke up with me. so I guess two years ago

dont do long distance, brehs

I reached the natty limit last year and I'm just maintaining with my bodyfat always around 10%. Ripped as much as a human being can be
Most people think I juice, can't walk the street without getting eyeballed, my father speaks with me like I am in charge.

Never kissed a girl in my life

When did she leave me?

2010?

Yeah sometime around November 2010.

how much would that 20kg bag cost?

>tfw you can lift your whey for a workout
This is true Veeky Forumsness

>when she left
2 yrs ago

kill me

This morning

>hoverhanding the bag of whey

Every time

Last Sunday.

June of 2014

I don't even care. Flesh light + prostate massager in the steaming shower after a 3 day PPL split is better than sex.

Less stigmatised? I've lived in both Canada and LONDON and its pretty frowned upon. I've had friends call for the legalisation of it, but nobody's ever said 'eh yeah go fuck a prostitute whatever man'

Week ago with a man for first time, wouldn't do it again desu (I was top and didnt suck his dick)

April. Straight tho.

bulksupplements.com/whey-protein-isolate-90.html

take a walk around a german or dutch city m8, you see people chatting with hookers and walking off with them down the street with no shame

Time to maintain physique and start working on mental gains

10 minutes ago, with my ex-wife. I"m not even kidding.

June 15th, 2011. If you count foreplay, between 2200 and 0000 Hours, roughly.

Story?

>Mainland
Not even once

2 years come November. And, that's the last time I've ever even held hands/done anything intimate whatsoever with a female.

Weird I knew this factually all along but typing it out kinda upsets me desu desu

>320 dollaridoos

damn

Last week

This morning. Lost my virginity a week ago (I'm 22). Theres still hope brehs.

A fuck of a lot cheaper than buying in 5lb tubs. But it's unflavored.

More than a year ago
I dont know how to break the dry spell either, i talk to girls and can flirt no problem but its a far cry from turning talking and flirting into sex
Am i cursed maybe?

6 or 7 years i cant remember exactly, why?

Unless you're 12 years old you could have just said you're a massive faggot user

Hey me too

a year ago and it was a prostitute

June 21st, 2014
>mfw.

3 years ago, med school, move around too much

6 hours ago with an insatiable milf

>December 31 2015
>been married for three years
How the fuck has my life come to this?

never

If you've gone that long, she's cheating on you.

>married
You answered your own question.

Did she get lasered to fake a receding hairline?

I thought it was common knowledge that girls pretty much stop having sex once you marry them

Kids will destroy anyones sex life.

like 3 months ago at a brothel

Ayy lmao my b-day

Are you me?

There's always New Year's eve. Happy 2017. Was she drunk?

Da fuck? I'm and our sex life has increased if anything since getting married (probably because we both got raises and in my case finished grad school, allowing us to drop our part time jobs). Does this really happen to guys or is it just a meme?

It's still very early in your relationship. Just wait.

It's a fact of life.

Same, late April broke up with gf thinking I'd still pull loads like I did before her and I've not had sex since though I've been at home rather than uni and not had the same opportunities

Married 2 years, been together for 7. Is that "early?" Oldfag here desu, 29 y.o.

This morning.

I have to agree.

>London
>Europe
no

Yah, you've only been married 2 years. 5 more years, especially if you have kids.

She'll go off the pill. Condoms come with lots of complications and an extra barrier. She's screeming at the kids all day, back pain coming with age, and complacency. All add up to less and less sex. So many reasons...I could write a fucking book here.

It wasn't so much the marriage as it was kids for me.

Of course when ur woman's preggers u slow down a bit...but then after it's hard to get back to pre kid level..most never do

I can get pussy still almost nightly if I really want, but then it's shit sex because she treats it like a chore and we fight about it..I'd say 2 or 3 nights a week she'll really want it, then maybe another day will be a pity fuck just to be nice.

For any good woman marriage isn't about sex. It's hard for dudes to understand

Ya dude...then you get to thinking she must just not be attracted to me or I can't hit it like I used to anymore which leads to losing confidence which leads to even less sex...it's a vicious cycle

Sex is just not a priority to most women and they'd pretty much rather be doing anything else.
- starting a fight just to get out of sex
- withholding sex to get you to do stuff
- denying herself sex when she wants it because you haven't "earned it"
- not doing anything oral because she feels weird kissing the kids later if she does

Id recommend checking out 'married red pill'... #1 thing to fixing your married sex life is lifting and getting in shape...looks like you're in the right place