Which is better for cardio: stationary cycling or running?

Which is better for cardio: stationary cycling or running?

>cardio

This. Are you trying to kill your gains, OP?

>cardio

lol why

Mandatory

It depends, running may be better but it can fuck up your joints if you abuse it.

Curbstomping niggers

>c
>a
>r
>d
>i
>o

Running to your mom's house to fuck her

I just want to live long and be healthy and it improves my mood, cardio helps with my fitness goals... stop slinging maymays

I knew someone that do cardio.

It was just short sessions in the beginning.
But two years later, his mother found him dead.
Cardio overdose.
Goodnight sweet prince.

Only if you stop first ... bringing your cardio nonsense onto a perfectly respectable board.

I saw a lazy guy that drew close enough to the cigarette machine so that he wouldn't have to leave his car. Or at least I thought at first that he was lazy. He was probably ripped as fuck and didn't want to kill his sick gains by walking to it.

Want kind of endurance do you want?
Short or long? Or both?

Both is ideal

I do high intensity cardio on each cardio machine for like 5 minutes to give myself a challenge and not to get bored.

running is more demanding than cycling, it requires greater effort from a larger variety of muscle groups.

however, it somewhat easier for many people who do not like running for one reasons or another to simply hop into saddle and just push your legs up and down.
I myself hate sitting on bicycle saddle, running feels more natural.

swimming, rowing, cycling, running, jumping, sprinting... if your only goal is to simply to do cardio, anything that keeps your heartrate up for an extended period kinda counts.

Then do shorter, high intensity bike sessions and low intensity, longer runs and you'll minimise the damage running can do when you're just starting out.

crack cocaine, for instance

Not OP, how far is a short bike session, and what are some standards on speed.

Running I have a vague enough idea but with bikes i'm clueless.

Fatty here.

So after a week at the gym the trainer there told me to forget everything I read on the internet (the sticky). He told me to eat healthy and just do 20 min of the Treadmill, Cycle, Bike and call it a day till I lose a shit-ton of fat.

Running
Interval training is the best and very, very exhausting

Try doing 6x400ms
Once you finish a round, do pull-ups/push-ups/burpees/sit-ups/crunches

Ideally, you should complete 1 round in 1 min 15 secs.
Warning: If you haven't undergone the conditioning, this may or may not kill you
Finish up with 2 min planks (Sides, Front, Back)

Swimming/Kayaking/Water Polo are also pretty good for cardio.

Land sports like basketball, soccer, hockey, floorball and Martial arts are also terrific for building up cardiovascular endurance

Cycling is convenient but not a good way to build up cardio

Do you know how little you need to know to actually be a trainer? It's fucking laughable.

Seriously, do the fucking sticky.

stationary cycling, because you can't watch anime while you run

Running if you want more efficiency and want to work more muscles. Cycling if you want dem thighs and dat ass

Cardio's for nerds

Running, obviously

tfw no ellen hoog gf