There are people right here on Veeky Forums that unironically believe that cycling test without exercises will not...

there are people right here on Veeky Forums that unironically believe that cycling test without exercises will not improve body

seriously its like biochem 101

Do you really belive that if you are obsese fat and after 6 weeks on 3g test/week you will be as fast as at the beginning?

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

might be. But it's always more beneficial to do excercises right? Everyone would agree with that especially those who cycle. Useless thread.

>3g test
overkill much?

who the fuck does 3g test/week?

retards today were trying to prove that taking test without 100% full macro diet is pointless because hormone on its own will not do anything

kek

Neck yourself retard

anavar is great for getting that kind of look
3 or 4 cycles over a 2 year period will help you get shredded and look thick

no thats retarded.

if you're on steroids, as long as youre eating at a surplus you'll put on muscle. Obviously you'll put on more if you're working out and eating correct macros.

cbf finding the study, but it was proven that men taking steroids and not working out would put on more muscle than natty men that were working out

No it won't be.
You know nothing about how steroids work. Stop fucking adding your two cents who are worth shit since you know nothing.

If you want to speak on a subject then do your research otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP!

People like you are the reason misinformation spreads in the world, piece of shit cunt.

anavar is tren's baby brother

Yes, and how about after? How about 1 year from the study? How about 2 years? You don't know huh? You have no idea, you haven't done any research on it, instead you just parrot something some fucktard said, who like you doesn't know shit about what he's talking about

>3g test/week

w-what

Clearly you do

tren gets you much "puffier" from my experience
But tren is ok too.
If you want a "thick" "shredded" look, anavar and about 18 months of patience is a good idea*
*this relies on you having lifted and eaten right for at least a year prior

>he thinks he'll get jacked off taking steroids but not training
lmao

you will gain some mass but will be fuck all

Look at Lance armstrong at how jacked he was, he was cycling test all day and still was skinny af

>lance armstrong cycling test
wow
Someone has no basic understanding of biology

I'm sorry for trusting scientific studies that i've read brah.

What are you trying to prove anyway? That steroids aren't great for building muscle? Are you actually retarded?

show me a person who got jacked by just cycling test, and no I dont mean gaining a few kg

here's the study user.

nejm. org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

With all else (diet, workout, effort level, etc.) being equal, steroids work a shitload better.

Even in the absence of ANY training, hard work or effort at all, steroids still work a shitload better.

>youre all fucking delusional

>test doesnt make you stronger by itself
how do you explain the differences in musculature between teens of the same relative height before and after puberty, and strength level differences?
They're only explained by test levels...

>teens dont exercise
kys

the fuck is the point of this thread anyway

read

this whole fucking thread is dumb and retarded

it will, retard

that's why a 20 year old man will have more muscle than a 12 year old, both untrained

do you think that puberty starts because hey are lifting kek?

amout of test produced by body during puberty is so big in compare to amout of test that would be released by heavy squats that its even useless to point out that kid are doing some cardio

lol
it is not, there are some very harsh truths about bodybuilding based on biology and chemistry but most of those fags here would deny it and then they post Jeff and ask if he is natty and how long it will take

>'tee hee you still need to work hard to put on muscle if youre juicing!'

yeah okay youre right

you forgot about hgh

who are you quoting?

'most of those fags here would deny it and then they post Jeff and ask if he is natty and how long it will take'

those people

You can definitely get huge and strong as fuck by taking massive amounts of drugs and eating a fuck ton.
The problem is that it's ridiculously unhealthy. Look at the difference between Eddie Hall and Savickas. Z built up his mass slowly and was more conservative with drug use, and is a much better and healthier athlete for it.
Eddie just used a ridiculous amount of slin and test, and while it was very effective he looks like he's going to have a heart attack despite having similar bf% and weight to Zydrunas.

I'll clarify I'm not saying that Eddie doesn't train hard, of course he trains incredibly hard
But he's got too big too quickly by using too many drugs, and he'll pay for it in the next few years sadly.

wtf they wear winter drawers in Austrailia?

are bodibuikders all like that?

Prove?
Are you retarded? The fucking question that we are arguing about is clearly stated in the fucking OP.
How about you learn how threads work you fucking retard. OP makes a point, that point is fucking retarded just as your "scientific study".
There has NEVER BEEN a study that goes in great depth about the many factors of steroids in the future. You just hop on some fucking article that says while you inject test and eat surplus you gain muscle?
Did you also know that on the first cycle you gain the most?
Did you also know that if you don't have a fucking great understanding on how your body works, how different lift works, how nutrition as a whole works then you can really fuck up your "cycle"?
Because they had fucking scientist making they'r meal plans and supplying them the LAB test.

Honestly m8, I don't understand what you're trying to prove.
The OP is wrong. You're a fucking retard who looks at a drop of water and proudly says that because scientists broke it down and found no salt in it then that means that there is no salt in any water anywhere.
You're a fucking idiot.
And I'm 99% sure you don't even fucking lift and instead shitpost on this fucking forum like the rest of the parroting little fucktards.

People take test without exercising?

Why? Is this like a TRT thing? Or if you take jacked levels of juice, but don't lift, what does it do to your body? Do you lose weight? Gain muscle? What?

Yeah, test is responsible for gaining muscles and losing weight.

hey
is he natty?

How long it would take to get body like that?

thanks

Yeah, but if you take it without doing ANY exercise, you'll still gain muscle and lose weight?

MP?

they are compression tights

How the fuck should I know?
Draw his blood and send it too screening.
Most likely he is not natty, but then again you can't fucking know now based on a fucking picture. Retard.

Since there seems to be an incomprehensible amount of people who have not taken a middle school health class, you should educate yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone

Testosterone by ITSELF, increases strength and muscle growth. You don't need to lift to build muscle. How do you think you have any muscle before lifting?

haha nah science is lame amirite guys? 7 meals a day to fuel my metabolism! i dont eat fat because ill get fat! xDDDDDDDD

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
SO WRONG
ALL THE WRONGS
GET THE WRONGS UP IN DIS BITCH
YOU
ARE
WRONG

There is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THAT PLAYS INTO IT!

DO
YOUR
RESEARCH
FUCKNUGGET

Seriously, just reading for 10min on any fucking forum that allows for open steroid talk you would know that you're just spewing shit.

lol no, i have the black one

>ronnie coleman is probably natty anyway because you can't tell by a picture!

youre proving our point for us. Go read a fuckin book

yes, its hormone, hormones does not require some external stimulus to work

Wtf is this projection you fucking shit?

Anyway, hop on in a /fraud/ thread and just ask you're dumb as fucking questions or better yet, put forth your Holy scriptures that you parrot day in and day out.
You won't get any answers but you'll get at least 15 roidmonkeys calling you a fucking retard and hoping you hop on so you'll completely destroy your body in the progress and thus your will to live.

?

More testosterone will increase muscle mass, probably not cause fat lose but it couldnt hurt.

>just reading for 10min on any fucking forum

ah okay theres your problem. Why the fuck are you relying on forums for your information? Didnt you learn in primary school how to properly filter information sources on the internet?

yeah those 300lbs strongmens with 40% bf discussing efect of testosterone on molecular level, most of them with phd in endocrinology

kek

Going from that fucking shit to Ronnie Coleman... sure thing buddy boy.
Now go fuck your self with a rake and try to get that prostate orgasm you've been dreaming about since you ruined your hormonal system by not doing your own fucking research and now you're an aspiring trap. All because you trusted some fucking shitcunt on Veeky Forums who told you all you need to do is pin your self and eat a suprlus and your g2g

I cant seriously believe anymore that this isnt bait. Good job mate, you got me. You successfully rustled my jimjams.

Wtf are you on about?
You know what fuck it, be a fucking 20% bodyfat shitstain and pin your self. Ain't no thang mang do it.

Not one fucking strongman is 40% bf.
Retard.

Do any of you fucking shitstains actually take test?

No?
Yeah, thought so.

Yes. Why are you so presumptuous? You're on a lifting forum lol. Why automatically assume no one here is on steroids?

Reminder that this guy said in previous post:

>You're a fucking idiot.
>And I'm 99% sure you don't even fucking lift and instead shitpost on this fucking forum like the rest of the parroting little fucktards.

Because none of you seem to know anything about them.
But if you are then fuck yeah, I'm into traps and you'll be turning into one sooner or later ;) I'll just beat up that shithole while you jerk your little clitty cock.

lol fag

>this whole thread

Jeff does not approve

Why do you think I'll be turning into a trap?
Low chance i'll fuck my endocrine system. Even if i do, I'll just bnc the rest of my life.

What is the point youre even trying to make here? I'm 99% sure your only intent here is to fuck w me

Carb cycling.
Know what it is?
No?
Ofc you don't, because you're a non lifting cunt.

I'm here because of this fucking statement that some other fucking tardmonkeys decided to try and prove to be right.

>there are people right here on Veeky Forums that unironically believe that cycling test without exercises will not improve body

seriously its like biochem 101

Do you really belive that if you are obsese fat and after 6 weeks on 3g test/week you will be as fast as at the beginning?

lmao

Now if you know aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanything. Just the tiniest amount of detail about roids you will know that this is just a big fucking pile of bullshit and wrong god damn information

wtf is this trap-fucking fags problem

I completely agree. I've been arguing with your point this whole fucking time you dumb fuck

How the fuck should I know that?

No fucking problem, unless you count my dried up dick that's just waiting for your drooling faggot-trap mouth to lube it up before I ram your ass full of that sweet protein-nectar

Possibly by reading the content of the posts on this thread?

I'm ready and waiting boy. I'll suck you dry.

Fuck you troll, and fuck this thread. Im out.

Nice discussion, friends.

yes they are right, test has no impac on your fat

the truth is, during hard cardio you are releasing your inner boy which use his will to burn fat

All those rage comments of incels denying impact of test on fat burning

lmao
m
a
o

Using test to burn fat.
Waste
of
test
lmao

But you'd know that if you knew anything.
Hope you drink shattered glass from a burning lava mug :)))

This is at best 4/10 bait

This thread is not about efficiency but about truth.

You are denying that its possible, which is not true.

What
The
Fuck?

Not about efficiency but about truth?
Yeah, alright. You're a fucking shiteating fucktard.

Stop eating meat for protain brah, it might be more efficient but you have this other thing here that does it but it's a much dumber fucking option.
It's the truth though.

Fucking retard. I'll fuck you're shithole and mouthrape you with my shitcoverd dick.

But since you'll be on that plant diet at least it won't be with those toxic meat particles. Always got to look on the bright side bruuuuuuh

>there are people right here on Veeky Forums that unironically believe that cycling test without exercises will not improve body

read it again, op thesis is valid and true

So glad you said that.

Because he also followed it up with

>Do you really belive that if you are obsese fat and after 6 weeks on 3g test/week you will be as fast as at the beginning?

Now please. I beg you. Do this :))))

Fucktard.

Ivan, why are you trolling?

Because I want someone to pin 3g of test a week.

He is not.

Yes, taking test without exercising will give you muscle and as already stated you will probably gain even more than if you were working out while being natty, but this part

>Do you really belive that if you are obsese fat and after 6 weeks on 3g test/week you will be as fast as at the beginning?

is insanely stupid and if someone obese actually does that it can have serious consequences for his health.
Fat people shouldn't be taking steroids even if they work out. Taking steroids (especially 3g of test) while being obese could probably kill you.
If someone wants to take steroids he should loose the fat first.

Why not just do tren and look like that in months? Seems stupid to take a less effective steron.

anavar is less harsh, obviously less effective too. Personal decision I guess. I'm planning on running tren instead though

We have to clarify something. When I wrote obsese I would understand obsese as european standart which means people ~100kg with high bf%

Lance was literally burning muscle mass on purpose.

Still man, 3g of test a week is a LOT, most cycles run ~500mg

You're still wrong.

kek, 3g was only exaggeration to get your attention lol

ofc week doses are lower for casuals

3g is not even for professionals fucktard.
Just admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It's painfully obvious.

again dose doest not mean anything, because this thread was about test effect on fat burning and muscle gains

lel

lel

Doesn't make your thread any less wrong and incredibly stupid

lel

lel

Yeah but ratio of sides/shredded is clearly in favor of anavar

8 weeks into a tren run, you will breath like a fucking stranded beluga whale. And you won't set a clock for tomorrow at 7am, because your inner clock is called trenbolona ace and it's going to wake you up after max 5 hours of core sleep.

even someone at 100kg with high bf% shouldn't take steroids. Having a lot of fat fucks up your hormone levels and you don't want to fuck with that.

Get to at most 15% bf% and then think about taking steroids. This is what that guy probably tried to explain, testosterone shouldn't be taken to loose the fat, but to gain muscle, because you shouldn't take it if you are fat.

BUT, yes, you will loose some more fat if you take it.

Biology 101.
>test forces other hormones and several protein types to be produced in specific organs
>with enough food, the organs are supplied well enough to recycle/produce more of specific stuff: proteins, acids, sugars, etc.
>when there's enough of those, the big chunk goes into most important organs, while the rest (leftovers) go into the muscles to minimize the need to throw stuff out of the body
>muscles grow thanks to the big supply of nutrients

What is there hard to understand? Steroids trigger a massive shift in the absorptions of nutrients on the cellular scale towards muscle.
Exercise only further forces a priority shift due to damage/tearing/hypertrophy/whatever in the muscle and the need for repair.
If muscle mass wouldn't be possible to gain while idle (not exercising) on steroids, then gaining monster size on them wouldn't be possible either.
It's all to do with metabolism and repair, there's no magic involved that makes the steroids and the massive amount of nutrients it triggers fade away if you don't exercise.

Seriously, that stuff high school knowledge.

where are you now troll?

>Did you also know that on the first cycle you gain the most?

is it bodybuilding.com 2005 again?

if yes

then you should point out that even one beer during cycle will destroy all gains

This is such BS.

I've been on high quality tren ace varying from 350 - 1400mg per week for 20 week runs.

Bloodwork is always fine, breathing stays the same and I sleep the same way I always do.

The side effect stories are over exaggerated. Of course you are quoting gh15 who actually knows nothing and is some skinny prick from getbig pretending to be a pro.

m8, do you have nya pic after 5months tren?

I've seen you posting this before and I told you: I already have faggot
now what pussy

50 mg tren with a 250mg test base is pretty mild man. Besides, why not have one two-three month cycle that gets you to or near the OP and just maintain rather than two to three years with anavar? At that point it's barely better than natty.