Do normies actually think this is okay? Why is America so clueless about nutrition?

Do normies actually think this is okay? Why is America so clueless about nutrition?

At this point it wouldn't matter if they became educated about it. They would still do this shit because sugar is cheap, easy to get, tasty, and addictive as fuck. Very few people have the willpower/discipline to stay away from shit like that.

*tibs bedora :DDD*

Sugar is supposed to go in spaghetti to kill off some of the acidity of tomato sauce. The problem - IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING KILOGRAM OF THAT SHIT.

That gave me diabeeties just looking at it.

>electric coil cooktop
poor people

Epic.

"ya'll", redneck or nigger, either way shit education and parenting for sure

That's quite the blanket statement, actually where I live I'm surrounded by health-conscious people.

>uses racial slur
>claims someone else has shit education and/or bad parenting

never change mate. stay delusional.

Well I know that I never had a single class about health or calories until college. And then we spent all of 5 minutes on it.

Heck there are still people to this day that don't realize eating a can of something isn't just 180 calories. It's 180 calories PER SERVING. There are 3 servings.

I had vomits and diahrea in the morning and that picture almost brought it all back

Gay

you think thats bad?

i live in a certain part of asia where practically everything has sugar in it

spaghetti? sugar
burger? sugar
egg? sugar

its utterly disgusting, and yet everyone is malnourished

Sugar in spaghetti...wtf

This is even worse than eating pasta with ketchup.

Not with fucking nearly that much sugar but thats how spaghetti is made in the Philippines. It's sugar in tomato sauce or banana ketchup, both which are gross.

Yes, but you put a bit of sugar on the tomato sauce (while cooking it) before mixing it with the pasta, not directly on the spaghetti.

NVER PUT SUGAR IN SAVORY DISHES

Phillipines?

have any of you retards ever seen Godfather?

of course not, you're all 16-19. fuck off.

unfortunately true.

We hammer shit about nutrition in health class in school, but absolutely fuck all about calories in/calories out and just how fucking terrible sugar is for you. and parents are lazy fucks. This country is doomed

keep in mind that most store bought spaghetti sauces already contain a crapload of sugar

it helps get calm the acidity in bolognase maybe not that much sugar but yes sugar in spaghetti is a good idea but sugar can also come from you vegetables like adding extra onions or carrots to the sauce will do the same thing

Simply epic.

>le acidity from tomatoes meme

Bigger question is who the fuck cares? Does it affect me? Does it affect you? If they want to die aged 50 from diabetes after spending the last 20 years of their life in total hell then that's their job, the more of them, the less competition for me.

Southerner detected

Wouldn't that caramelize? Wouldn't she be eating caramel coated spaghetti? What the fuck?

You nu-Veeky Forums faggots are so pathetic. Go back to lurking one of your generals so you can feel like you have friends.

sugar needs to be heated to caramelise?? she literally just added it ontop? what the fuck?

Top-level chefs put a tea spoon of brown sugar/white sugar in their tomato sauces because tomato juice is very acidic and sour. Explain to me exactly how it is a "meme".

Nope, it would disolve in the sauce.

Where did it go so wrong? I can't pinpoint the moment when this place stopped being a bastard Veeky Forums/misc hybrid and became a redditor hugbox.

A surprising amount of people don't know how to read nutrition facts. My old roommate didn't know you have to multiply serving sizes to get the total amount of whatever he was eating/drinking. Tried to argue with me that Arizona tea had less sugar than most sodas when really it's almost twice the amount.

People stopped having respect for board culture.

Healthy eating and fitness is one of the easiest things to master once you have a basic knowledge of it, like it's not hard at all and requires barely any effort whatsoever.

Build the body you always dreamed of while your old friends get out of shape with a frumpy wife and their boring kids. Let them hit their 30s and 40s with chronic illnesses related to being overweight, let them continue to have shitty habits like drinking and smoking that are slowly killing them over time.

Because life is about YOU. You're not a sociopath for not pushing people with shitty habits in the right direction because we all know they're not going to listen and you're just going to waste precious moments of YOUR time on them.

>T. Numale

have you ever cooked?

>muhhh board culture

Kill yourself my man

I usually heat the sugar first on a pan so some calories get burned. That's why i sometimes let my fries / other junk food get burned a bit so its less caloric dense

Case in point.