Tfw have 2 jobs

>tfw have 2 jobs
>tfw working 20 hours a day except sundays

Is 3 hours of sleep a day enough to keep gains?

Nope.

What the fuck lmao. Fuck lifting nigga you don't even have enough time yo sleep lmao

You live to work lol

I sleep all day Sunday

Why work so much
How do you even get the energy
I barely have the energy to clean my room

this
jesus fucking christ I can't imagine a situation where you need to work that much unless you have a dying family member or some shit

>20hours a day
holy shit nigga i thought my 8 work 8 rest 16 work 8 rest shifts were bad. How are you even functioning

good goy, just keep working until you die.

It's the only way I can afford rent and food

are you studying or what? just move? don't they have any dorms or student housing?

>tfw 2 jobs
>tfw working 20 hours a day
>tfw have to distort spacetime to fit 8 hour arm workouts into my schedule

>his arms are so small that they don't distort the space-time continuum anyway

12 SCOOPS C'MON

IKTF, would work 50-60hr weeks when in college, and that plus class time and studying basically killed any chance of gym time.

No I'm not studying I have 2 jobs to be able to afford my apartment

Nigger just lower your standard of living. A cheap place to rent is only like 600 a month, you can afford that even on minimum wage.

Cheapest place I could find was 1200 a month and both my jobs are minimum wage

What was your major

You need a minimum of 4 hours to commit anything you studied the night before to memory, and thats just establishing proper synapses between brain cells. Actually repairing muscle cells would take twice as long.

Fuck that 20 hour work bullshit. Take out student loans and go get a real fucking job. If you're smart enough or have a photographic memory go premed.

Do you by chance live in Kentucky and work at Walmart.

If not theres this guy there that does the same thing his eyes pop out of his head and keep spazzing out shaking in random directions.

I told him get some sleep but he said "I love money more then sleep and I sleep on Sundays"

Get a roomate until you can get a better job

>Cheapest place I could find was 1200
move

London?

>Working 20 hours a day to afford apartment
>Only spend 4 hours a day in apartment
>tfw