Can I get a nicer butt only doing vertical leg lifts and squats on the Smith's machine?

Can I get a nicer butt only doing vertical leg lifts and squats on the Smith's machine?

I'm absolutely new to fitness and have access to the gym. My goal is to lose weight (which I'm doing with dieting), and gain muscle, the area I'm worried about/wanna start with is my butt. I would like to do cardio+the exersizes (3x8) mentioned above 3times/week. Will that help me achieve my goals?

Not sure if you need stats, but 22 y.o., f, 135 lbs, 5 ft 3, out of shape, would like to see some results by November

pic is my goal butt

why not regular squats with a barbell?

I think my form is better with the machine, I go deeper because I'm not scared of falling down lol

is it better to do it with a barbell instead?

because op is bait

it's not :( I'm intimidated to ask elsewhere

bump cuz i need help

deadlifts
squats, not on the machine you fucking pussy they aren't nearly as good, just learn proper form
hip raises with a barbell
donkey kicks

then cardio to burn fat
eat at a deficit with fewer carbs and more protein

No.

You need to do glute bridges/hip thrust. Second most important for building proper glutes is donkey kicks.

Most important is to do these exercises with progressive overload. So adding resistance as you progress over time. Don't do a 100 glute bridges without weight. This won't make your glutes grow, adding weight will force the muscles to grow. Same principle as any other muscle.

thank you! so, I'll need to be doing the exersizes you mentioned with weights (adding more)

would 3 sets x8 reps, 3 days/week be good

Barbell hip thrusts

30 mins of cardio (moderate intensity)

hip raises with barbell
donkey kicks with weights
squats not on the machine

- is that a good routine for my goals?

Thank you, def will be doing that, I'm thinking maybe with around 7 lbs of weight to start?

?

You to do 3-4 sets 6-8 reps increase weight every time you hit your rep range

thank you!!! exactly what I needed

Yes, much better with a barbell. Google Bret Contreras and read his stuff.

saving this, hope I don't fall during sissy squats

he explains how it's better? will do, thank you

get wiht THIS dick

barbell squats, not in a smith machine
bulgarian squats
cable kickbacks or donkey kicks
barbell hip thrusts
deadlift + romanian dl

Have fun destroying your knees.

you have shit genetics if sissy squats destroy your knees

Sissy squats are even worse for your knees than leg extensions. Do not do them unless you actually want to snap your shit up

your form is better and you can go much deeper because the machine is doing all the work for you and thus making the lift useless towards your goals. Want a better butt? do hip thrusts and use the donkey kick machine.

Hip thrusts
Deadlifts/RDLs
Lunges
Cable/Band pull through
Squats
The ''No'' machine
Glute kickbacks

Do not use the smith machine.
As for rep ranges, a general rule of thumb is that you should go heavier on your main heavy compounds (squats and deadlifts) and more reps with lighter compound accessories (hip thrusts, lunges, pull throughs, etc.) and even more for isolation exercises (''no'' machine, glute kickbacks)

Dieting is the most important part of losing weight, I'm glad you've realized that, but if you want to do some cardio to burn even more calories I'd recommend HIIT.

>also post pics of ur rear glute spread plz

Yea 3 work outs a week would be fine. I advise you to really read up on about fitness and nutrition in general.

There are a lot of good female fitness YouTubers that can give you a lot of information in little time.

Bitch listen all you gotta do is low bar squats deadlifts forward lunges w/barbell donkey kicks good mornings hip thrusters cable pull throughs/kettlebell swings reverse hypers and your good. Get your nutrition in order and read the fucking sticky