That one cause, one reason that gives you the strength to do one last rep

>that one cause, one reason that gives you the strength to do one last rep

I dont particularlly hate any ethnicity but this is what i do
>try to imagine a group of really buff Turks working out
>as im about to give up tell myself "this is what the Turks would want"
>finish rep/exercise
It works very well when i do stuff like sprints when i really need to push myself mentally.

lifting to failure outside the end of a peaking cycle is retarded

Are you Greek?

for him lad
i do it for him

No.
If im going for 8 reps and i already have to grind through the 5th rep i need some extra motivation.

Fuck you Becky. That's why.

Enoch Powell was a stone-cold moron. Just totally lacking in political or historical insight, constantly punching down at the weak to make himself look strong, a complete jackass, a political lightweight whose only route to success was peddling hatred and lowest common denominator ignorance.

Get some fucking Aneurin Bevan in your life.

pink pill me further

To eradicate ISIS from the face of this planet. Havent had a good crusade in some time.

Jesus fkn Christ the civicness of this guy

"We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run down."

"I read the newspapers avidly. It is my one form of continuous fiction."

"Freedom is the by-product of economic surplus."

"Soon, if we are not prudent, millions of people will be watching each other starve to death through expensive television sets."

"We could manage to survive without money changers and stockbrokers. We should find it harder to do without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land."

"Fascism is not in itself a new order of society. It is the future refusing to be born."

"It is not possible to create peace in the Middle East by jeopardizing the peace of the world."

Bevan was a force of nature and a man who understood political forces and the tides of history with the almost prophetic insight of a true visionary.

It's pathetic, but I always think of what Veeky Forums would say if I didn't finish a set or I cheated on my cut.

I don't really have a reason to lift and I'm not deluding myself in to thinking getting in shape will get me women. I'll die alone and that's fine.

>try to imagine a group of really buff Turks working out

Are you gay son?

First time on Veeky Forums? Collect your Speedo and your KY Jelly at the door.

Duncan Carswell is that you?

I imagine my oneitis cheering me on and it always gets another rep or two out of me
;_;

Veeky Forums IS GAYY DUHHH BRO XD DIDNT YOU KNOW?? Hehhahhahaheueheh

fuck off we arent in 2013 anymore

No im not.
Just seeing people from the East who want to destroy my land and culture train harder than me angers me.

Why Turks in particular? I'm guessing you live in Germany?

No. Im Armenian.
I have some Turkish friends online but other than that i never really see Turks IRL and from what i see on the internet many of them seem batshit insane with questionable morals.
I do not see why Germans would be angry at Turks though.

Shit man, if I were Armenian I'd definitely be training to fend off Turks. Y'all got the entire concept of genocide coined because of yours.

I could not care less about a genocide that happened a century ago.
Believe it or not many Turks, especially from Azerbaijan(we just call them Turks) want to take back whatever little land there is left of Armenia not to mention the sanctions they put on us. People truly do not change despite years passing by.

Ahh that makes sense.

I was asking because I'm Turkish myself, and we're not all bad. Many of us just take Islam too seriously and wont let go of the past (Ottoman imperialism, genocide denial).

I know there are many exceptions to but im just basing my opinion on the media and the actions of both Azerbaijani and Turkish officials.

You shouldn't always make assumptions just by what media and politicians say.

Most Turks are incredibly hospitable and decent people, and I'm sure most Armenians are too.

Yes of course that is true but sadly it is insignificant.
When people are getting beheaded due to government and propoganda it doesnt matter how hospitable anyone is.
Although i have better hopes for the future. As the mass population(both Turkish and Armenian) becomes more friendly or at least neutral the governments should follow up since the people are voting them in.

>Because people are watching and they'll know I'm BSing my 1RM if don't finish the set.