Since I've been lifting, I feel much less need to masturbate

Since I've been lifting, I feel much less need to masturbate.

In fact, I went from like 1 fap/day to once a week, I just don't get horny anymore.

Should I be worried?

Yeah sure. See your doctor and read your blog to him.

Not at all op,in fact doing exercise or just exercising your body in a way that it gets tired makes you less horny

What's your nutrition like?

An overly agressive cut can and will fuck your libido up

So will wrong macro proportions

You wanna be aiming for about
30% fat
20% protein
50% carbs

complete opposite for me except that i dont fap either just edge once to twice a week.

You're probably just keeping yourself preoccupied. Whenever I masturbate a lot it's just because I'm bored

This.

>An overly agressive cut can and will fuck your libido up
Is this true? I've been on a 700+ calorie cut for the past year and my libido has completely tanked.

Interesting, was the opposite for me. After cutting and lifting I started looking and feeling better, my testosterone and energy levels went through the roof. Sometimes I would pace around my living room yelling and rubbing my erect penis like some sort of psychotic retard, and then I would masturbate. Repeat this cycle for the rest of the day. Gains have been mad great though.

but thats normal behavior user

Well you could literally just google "low calories" or "cut" and "low libido" and you'll find a shitload of info.

Also, it will fuck with your test levels.

Seriously, until you are a fat fuck, don't cut too aggressively or you will jist become a low test weakling.

If you are starving your body will detect it is not the best moment to put offspring into the world and focus on keeping you alive.

Same here. I went from 2-3 times a day to 3-5 times a week. Not complaining though.

Should be the opposite brev, you went full low test

*Unless you are a fat fuck

Carb refeeds once a week will replenish your leptin. Besides, low libido is a very very small price to pay for not being a fat disgusting sack of shit

Thank you based user this has been happening to me and I had no idea why. Whenever I go on an aggressive cut my libido drops, and I start feeling depressed. Can an aggressive cut also fuck up your thyroid?

>this has been happening to me and I had no idea why
has anyone ever told you about google?

Somethings wrong with you.

Lifting makes me horny and I have to jack off almost every time I get done working out.

I get even harder erections. I just jacked off an hour ago and already feel the need to do it again.

>cut for the past year

You what?

Same here im horny as fuck after lifting especially some heavy deadlifts and squats. Nothing beats a blowjob in the shower after getting home from the gym

Don't listen to the macro proportions, the cut part is true though.

hahaha you wot m8....

You can't be srs.

>past year
What the fuck are you doing m8?

I can't manage to get the last 10 pounds off. I mean I've been losing weight, but it's gone from a pound week to what feels like even less. I calculate my calories to the best of my ability and even shooting for 1k has seen the loss being slow.