My GF thinks abs are gross..... what now?

My GF thinks abs are gross..... what now?

new gf duh

Dump her

shes lying

lose the abs, or lose the girl, your choice

Power lifter mode

Lol nigga if you get rid of your abs you lose your manhood and the girl

Keep them and she'll probably stay

bulk 24/7 365
this is gift user don't fuck it up

Do you have weird abs?

Question here - for anyone who has weird abs (gap, misaligned, etc.) has a girl ever told you she didn't like them?

Guys are supposed to be gross anyway. Do whatever you want.

She is lying

My gf has blown 2 random dudes and had see with 2 before me and I was a kiss less virgin. How do I get over these extreme negative emotions inside of me?

I don't have any. But I've been shedding weight like crazy for almost a year (currently a little under 230 from 275+) ever since I committed myself to getting fit. I mentioned to her that it would only take me ~25 weeks before I got to below 15% body fat and I got abs definition and she had this look of disgust and said that abs were gross.

I have been working so hard and with one fucking sentence almost all my motivation went out the window....

push yourself past it and realize that now YOURE the one fucking her, and they arent

YOU are cucking THEM

either that or drown in your own self pity and leave her

>lifting for women
god you're such a faggot

lift and lose weight because it will make you a more complete man as well as live up to the standards of your ancestors.

Now THIS is mental gymnastics

Life is perpetual suffering

I like your attitude man, feels easier said than done, but nothing good ever comes from negativity. Ik they are all twinks bc I'm 5 years older than my gf, she's 18. Just need some place to vent instead of keeping it in, I'm being an autistic baby about it, and not acting my age

Jej
This guy gets it. To date a slut, you have to either genuinely give zero shits about it (and never get serious with the relationship), or have slept with numerous women before.

Cheat on her. Alternatively, break up with her first, then fuck a few broads.

idk man

The fact of the matter is that every single guy hates thinking about his girl having had sex with other guys

The people that push for you to ignore it are manwhores, betas, or women.

The best I can give you is go for a good girl who isn't slutty and don't ask the partner count or be mature in your early 20s and lock down a girl before she can "be wild and free"

>Shoo, shoo

>Jej
?

I'd like to be a masculine guy like people before me had to be instead of a faggotty pokemon go player who occasionally goes to the gym

Best strategy is to fuck random women even if you find it reprehensible. It puts you on more equal footing with slutty women, and "pure" women will secretly find you more attractive for it because women seek the approval of other women. They might vocally dissaprove, but any shitty line like "I don't do that anymore" or "it was just in college" or "Im more settled down now" will appease their need to justify ignoring it, and they'll be left just thinking "other women want fuck = me want to fuck"

This feels wrong, but right at the same time.

get a hotter girlfriend

upgrade to a bf

It's a shit test user. Trust me, she will say these things in order to keep you away from training as a means to control you, because once you get your dream body, you'll get attention from other women and she could lose you as potential mating partner

>gf
>implying

>I should lower my standards and become a degenerate so that I may put myself on equal footing with succubus women

I hate it, I really do. I wanted and still want a fairytale kind of love. But being frivolous with sex is so mainstream for women, it is almost impossible that waiting for one who is "pure" will work out. Being a male non-slut rules out most women because most of them will not share your values. Being a male slut rules out no women because sluts won't care and virgins generally won't care either. It is essentially a choice between
>a very small chance at a perfect relationship and a good chance at never having sex
and
>a decent chance at an almost perfect relationship and a 100% chance of having sex

You get the fuck over it and realize that 90% of adults have had sexual experiences with at least one other person before the person they're currently with. The only thing that matters (unless she sucked 37 dicks) is that right now she's fucking you and only you.

She's trying to make you feel better about your current body. Trust me, when I started lifting I told my girlfriend I'd be in better shape within 6 months, and she told me she loved my body already. She just wants to keep your attention on her and not better looking women or something.

She's lying, as a grill I can 100% tell you that no woman finds peak physical health unattractive-- it's not biologically possible. We seek strong, healthy mates who will give our children alpha genes.

Abs are gross
Build a thick strong core instead
Much more masculine

Is this a new meme? You guys are shit

Thirty seven!?

What she actually thinks is
"Shit I'm too lazy to work out if he gets abs he'll be too good for me"

That's one more than thirty six!!!

> changing yourself to please a woman
Literally beta af

>Blown 2 random men
>sex with 2 other men
>18
Cmon user, you're better than this

she thinks you're gross

>18
>blown two random guys
>fucked two other guys
>dating a guy 5 years older than herself (you) at 18
user pls, what part of this seemed like a good idea to you?

Explain please

How is this a bad idea?

High school students relentlessly shame the sluts among their peers more than any other group. If she was already willing to be slutty in high school, and is ready to date a man who is too old for her right out of high school, she is a horrible choice for a relationship.

abs every day

5 years difference isn't that old. Henry cavil was dating some 18 year old

How is she a horrible choice for a relationship?

For someone just out of high school five years is considerably older
Everything I said leading up to that statement was evidence of it, but if you see no issue with someone starting to take dick at age fifteen more power to you

15 is pretty normal

You're one of those robot bois that didn't get laid in high school aren't you?

You're either trolls or cucks, almost anyone who has sex in 9th grade is going to end up as an overemotional slut

bulk forever faggot

fuck man you've already got a gf, who gives a shit about anything else

Lean bulk? They'll be slightly covered, but you'll still look good, and your lifts will go up.

first you need abs faggot...... then new gf/bf

literal cucks

stay with her until you reach your goal body OP.
then atart fucking around with random whores without breaking up with her

women are trash and need to be treated as such.

Is your gf a feeder?

Shit test..
Just dont give a fuck

She doesn't like that you're improving your body and life when she isn't, because it makes her look and feel like a loser.
So instead of joining you or being supportive, she wants to manipulate you to stay mediocre at her level so she doesn't have to change or feel bad.

you get over it by getting more experience yourself

Become the Tom Platz of abs

>my gf thinks...

its your fucking body, faggot.

does she peg you too? grow a spine.

It's not her fucking decision, now is it?

Fucking this, geebus.

She's probably not a hotyir herself so she's trying to keep you down. Doesnt want to lose you, feel better about yourself and face her shit life choices

You get to permabulk now.

>"You're losing weight too fast" (one pound a week average)
>"You've lost too much weight" (at 32 lbs overweight and 30% bodyfat)
>"You look gaunt" (see above)
>"PLEASE stop losing weight!" (at 25 lbs overweight and 28% bodyfat)
>"You're eating too much meat" (Building muscle mass requires it)
>"Protein powder is dangerous" (see the contradiction?)

I ignored her the whole way down from near-morbid obesity to where I am now, because it's NOT HER FUCKING DECISION how fit I get.

>My GF thinks abs are gross..... what now?

if he don't like your ABS you should get a new "girl"friend asap

dummy,every bitch does this.
They try to make you look ugly so you dont leave them for someone better.
Most girls, even the most beautiful ones, are really insecure

Sorry man, but its wwwaaaaaayyyyy more than 2

2 is the standard lying whore number.

she doesn't think and are gross. she just knows that having a boyfriend who has them would make her feel insecure about her own looks. women do this kind of thing all the time. my own girl used to get so angry when I was loosing weight. she would start fights with me over it all the time.

remove GF

How do you find out the true number? I'm getting rdy to dump my gf and she also said 2

This, my ex used to do the same though not to the same degree

How do u know if ur girl is lying, mine said two also.

WHO CARES

bump

>My gf thinks...

You're a fucking idiot if you believe her.

Women who say shit like this always fucking gush at such physiques when they encounter them IRL.

that's a cool boat

You obviously don't have abs and she's trying to comfort you when really she fucking mires abs

>Used to be chubby
>girlfriend always told me she preffered chubby guys
>used to scoff at guys in adverts
>relationship ended mutually after a year or so
>remain friends, see each other occasionally
>start working out as joining army
>lose 2 stone in 4 months, haven't seen ex girlfriend in this time
>get ill, lose appetite
>lose half a stone in a week
>put a little back on, but now have visible abs
>see her at a friends leaving party for the company we both worked at
>end up getting yucky and she comes back to mine
>pin her against the wall, reach up and take my shirt off
>her jaw hit the floor

And that's the day I realised women don't know what they want until they see it.

>2
It's AT LEAST 6 then

it's a shit test, all women do this even your mom and sister

it's a test to see if you're a man that does what he wants or a little bitch that will actually listen to them and bend to their will. carry on user