How do we get Veeky Forums without spening money (unless for diet) and without exercising oustide...

How do we get Veeky Forums without spening money (unless for diet) and without exercising oustide ? I don't want people know I'm lifting even at house so no pullup bar and I have too much social anxiety to go outside/in a gym. Is there a way to simulate weights for maximum gains ? I'm ready to so some /diy/ if it's really necessary

Help me Veeky Forums is there a way

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9EYm2KfbAU
instagram.com/healthy_charles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Caliesthenics

Without spending money so no pull up bar and I can't go outside

>Is there a way to simulate weights for maximum gains ?
cinder blocks

Stop being a massive faggot.

There do it yourself

get some adjustable dumbbells and do every dumbbell excercise in the fucking world every other day

get a power tower/dip station and put them where no one can see you working out

Look m8 you can't have everything. You can't lie in bed and make gains by thinking about them very hard. You need to move weight to make gains.
Also nobody give a single fuck about other gym goers.
We can't lift for you. If you're not ready to make the necessary (money for a home gym/Social anxiety bullshit to go outside) sacrifice then stay weak.

with this mentality, you never gonna make it
>hey guys I wanna get rl fit but dont put any resources into it
tell you what: the couple hundred bucks you'd have to spend to get a proper home gym are nothing compared to the expenses you'll have to make in terms of time and dedication.

if you don't have the dedication to get proper equipment, you don't have the dedication to ever make it. So it doesn't make sense to answer your question because you won't stick to any routine at this point in your life.

so you don't want to go outside or to a gym or do exercises at home but you want to get fit

what do you think?

I don't care about your social anxiety you go out, get a fucking gym and lift like any serious person would do.

You sound like a waste of oxygen m8.

I actually started with bodyweight session(pushups,squats,dips with two chairs) and running in the morning since last sunday but the more and more i start searching for programs they keep telling I need at least to spend money on a pull up bar etc

I don't have much money and i don't want to be seen doing street workout since there is nowhere to do it near my home or i would have to risk serious injury and not doing them correctly on a tree branch

I've thought of using my backpack filled with books like this guy here but I'm not sure if it will work

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i9EYm2KfbAU

>how can I make gains
>I refuse to exercise at a gym
>I refuse to exercise at home

if you can afford food, you can afford a pullup bar.
if you cant afford food, there's no point in lifting.
the end.

He refuses to exercise outside, not at home. in case you're not trolling and just can't read

This. Stop being such a fucking beta OP. Men used to go to war back in the day and here you have now men who are scared to enter a fucking gym.

>French neet
Damn this nigga is really feminine
Méthode Lafay would be great if you can read French.

Why do you feel ok runnning outside but not lifting? Genuine question. Maybe try doing pullups with your run. I've done this. You can do pullups on so many things, just find something more secluded if that's your preference. There might even be a door frame in your house that is thick enough.

instagram.com/healthy_charles/

It was made by a roided manlet who just copied a couple health exercises he found in some mag.

What do you think will happen if you go to the gym?

there are pull up bars that you setup on your door frame and can remove them super easily. you can get one of those just hide it under your bed if you're that paranoid

also I really think you should see a doctor if you're anxiety is that bad

The exercises are basically barbell exercises with a bag. It's nothing novel anyway
As long as it works

>Barbell
I'm retarded. I obviously meant dumbell
I was dumb, hell (ahah pls don't ban me)

I don't know... Maybe because I think it's "ridiculous" when it's actually something to be proud of. And the fact that I run in the morning right after waking up and a shower so nobody sees me. Working up in the morning and not eating anything beforehand seems dangerous to me
Yeah I've heard of those I think I'll buy one
I want to spend the less money possible and I don't like the "atmosphere" there, improving yourself should only involve yourself with little help by documenting/asking questions

Anyway thanks for the answers

T'iras nulle part avec toutes ces excuses.

Mec je sais que j'ai l'air d'une pédale mais voila j'ai pas envie que même ma famille me voit

Si il a peur d'aller dehors alors comment va t-il chercher sa baguette tout les matins ?
French 0
Atheist 1

Ben plutôt que de continuer comme une pédale toute ta vie fais quelque chose non?

Checkmate :DDDDD

What city do you live in faggot?

>Oh non ma famille va penser que je fais au moins quelque chose de ma vie au lieu de me branler devant des cartoons chinois
Quelle genre de famille de merde tu as ? Et si c'est vraiment une famille de merde pourquoi t'en as a foutre ?

>au lieu de me branler devant des cartoons chinois

Post some pics so we can do a complete assessment.

>Want to post pics of some random trap legs to bait Veeky Forums
>Remember that I was warned last time
Mods are fags. No fun allowed

Top kek.

Would ask for timestamp.

Just start running, yes it's outside but you can easily stop caring that other people can look at you. Eventually you'll want them to look at you. 30 minutes of jogging a day will do wonders for you.

Buy a pull up bar for your door, use it, and tell everyone you don't use it if they ever see it.

There. Now you've got what you need.

>pull up bar that attaches to door is $20
Not that I would use that because I've seen some really shitty door frames in my day.

Point is you can make a rudimentary pull up bar using black iron pipe, some wood blocks, and long wood screws. Just have to drill into a stud on each side of a hallway. Materials shouldn't cost more than $20

At least I was a GS fag and my quicks messages were in english. And yes my family are believers of the 'lifting is for pussies who can't into real sports' 'lifting is for narcissists and complexed closet fags
'This is what I've done last sunday and tuesday but since i have a pain in the legs, can barely walk

Then do a real sport and start boxing or doing savate

No money

you fucking piece of shit
it's not that you don't have money
it's that you don't WANT to spend money
you obviously have money to spend on food and your ISP, so don't fucking lie.

you can start with pushups, squats, sit ups, planks and similar, but eventually you will want a pull up bar and dumbbells to target muscle groups you cant without equipment. good luck

Yes I want to save up for something else

Are bodyweight exercises good enough to start and get a better body? Not op but I am already subscribed to a karate gym and can't afford also the gym

filling milk jugs with water and tying them to a stick works also from what ive heard

yes. I made a test concerning that with a friend. We were both DYELs and he was doing only calisthenics and bodyweight exercises, I was doing only barbell exercises. 3 months.

He made impressive gains, even visible ones. Of course he didn't gain as much as I did, and he just had a fraction of my strength gains, but instead he has massive endurance, and I must say I was surprised at how small the differences were.

He was a slight fatty and me a skelly, btw.

im suffering with the same problem. going to a 24 hour gym really late at night works pretty well for me